Forum > General Discussion

momo stop dodging bo10 tmr

(1/7) > >>

gG]EaZy-:
Momo stop dodging.
I have asked you through personal messages and nothing
then today you refuse to play more cuz of the word lucky. ?? lol???

I will not say anything other than gg.
You are a good player and i just want good games.

ggo b010 tmr please and thank you.

Deluka:
Hi Gg Ez looks like Momo already 7-1d you on 4/11 pretty badly too. Isn't that a bo10? Plus 1-0 today. Seems like people doing what you do one game and off, if people are busy they should do what you do and say they'll play when they're ready....1 month out....lol

gG]EaZy-:
no I think it is complete bullshit a top lvl player dodging cuz of the word lucky. he had a good series i gave him that. I also won a series vs him prior. plz stop talking as everything you say is all bullshit and lies

Deluka:

--- Quote from: gG]EaZy- on April 16, 2024, 05:59:14 pm ---no I think it is complete bullshit a top lvl player dodging cuz of the word lucky. he had a good series i gave him that. I also won a series vs him prior. plz stop talking as everything you say is all bullshit and lies

--- End quote ---

Which part was a lie or bad mannered/talking shit? It's on the stats. Not sure why you can't have a factual conversation without it being considered bm and you exaggerating the situation, if you're calling people out on the forum. Thought this was an open space for discussion/hence a forum?

Let me know which part was bm or a lie and I can clarify or will back it up.

Thanks, Eric.

gG]EaZy-:
nothing u say is factual  u said 7-1  it was 6-2. all u do is egg ppl on. You contribute nothing to scw or starcraft. Stop stalking tom and I. also continue to ignore what i said earlier. 

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version