Forum > Strategy

TvP How do you like to counter cars?

(1/2) > >>

Fishy:
I have seen a lot of ways to do this but what's your favorite?  I am starting to like using valks more and more. I realized valks can be better because it prevents the toss from getting psi back to make more units because they are soaking it all up. If you kill the cars with wraiths then psi is opened up.  Lock downs are nice too for that same reason.

Whats your thoughts?

kenny:
I like your style. Although my personally preferred method of dealing with 12+ carriers once I see them is to announce “gg” to my opponent and promptly leaving the game.  Ain’t nobody got time for that.

My.Mana:

--- Quote from: Fishy on February 12, 2024, 12:09:10 am ---I have seen a lot of ways to do this but what's your favorite?  I am starting to like using valks more and more. I realized valks can be better because it prevents the toss from getting psi back to make more units because they are soaking it all up. If you kill the cars with wraiths then psi is opened up.  Lock downs are nice too for that same reason.

Whats your thoughts?

--- End quote ---

It's like the perfect time to build Wraiths and Valkyries along with a huge tank drop.

Turret the fuck up so you can hold.

Alex:
Get Rich and use 200/200 army valky+tank , 12 scv on mine

RJBTV:
Valks are great but the AOE from Valks doesn't splash onto other interceptors. They're mainly awesome against carrier micro because the interceptors return to the carrier which causes massive damage from the Valkyrie halo rockets onto the carriers. But against regular attack move split carriers Valkyries are a great tool to just hang in the back on HOLD position where they are outside of carrier range.

Really good combination options are EMP+valkyrie. EMP+Valkyrie+Ghost lockdown. EMP+goliaths+Ghost lockdown. You can if you're not rich enough to afford the massive transition to Valkyrie stick to marined medic for a short bit because interceptors die very quickly to stimmed marines with 1-3 attack upgrade.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version