Forum > Suggestions & Feedback

»Suggestions & Feedback

(1/2) > >>

La.h1pp13:
Dear Admins,
Do you guys need league moderators to help facilitate the league match disputes? If you do there are people who would be willing to help, including myself. Former admin of SCD. I bet Coolbun wouldn't mind pitching in too. We've got people willing to put up several hundred dollars for a league prize, lots of requests for league, and a lot of activity -- despite league being off. Gotta strike while the iron's hot y'all.

NoS[VcK]:

--- Quote from: La.h1pp13 on October 16, 2020, 05:45:57 pm ---Dear Admins,
Do you guys need league moderators to help facilitate the league match disputes? If you do there are people who would be willing to help, including myself. Former admin of SCD. I bet Coolbun wouldn't mind pitching in too. We've got people willing to put up several hundred dollars for a league prize, lots of requests for league, and a lot of activity -- despite league being off. Gotta strike while the iron's hot y'all.

--- End quote ---

Nice job on this post!

https://giphy.com/gifs/moodman-YRuFixSNWFVcXaxpmX

tonyG:
operation keep SCW alive. I will donate to keep the dream going

LivE.SworD:
Whenever I've added any admin, they work hard for the first few weeks or months but then kind of gradually stop helping out.. so then when I remove them as admin they take it personal af and quit the game and never talk to me again

NoS[VcK]:

--- Quote from: LivE.SworD on October 16, 2020, 09:38:57 pm ---Whenever I've added any admin, they work hard for the first few weeks or months but then kind of gradually stop helping out.. so then when I remove them as admin they take it personal af and quit the game and never talk to me again

--- End quote ---

You cannot let fear stop you from making the correct decision.  Not really sure how old you are but clearly individuals who act that way are children. 

Just my 2 cents but maybe you should take Masen up on his offer...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version