Forum > Introduce Yourself

BattleCheese- // MafiaCheese-

<< < (9/9)

N-Sea-V:

--- Quote from: gryM. on December 10, 2020, 01:07:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: Shoopi on December 10, 2020, 10:34:42 am ---Are you Camaro from HydrA ?

--- End quote ---

Sup, yeah its me...

--- End quote ---

Cam? what up curttttt its zach i dont remember my hydra name lol

Dreadlord Proletius:

--- Quote from: Yris on May 31, 2023, 06:47:42 pm ---
--- Quote from: drandre on May 31, 2023, 04:02:24 pm ---I won. They claim I got 2nd but I didn't they just changed the scoring at the end of the season. And SCD was on Regular StarCraft not Broodwar which makes a big difference.

What you need to realize is this. The boys in the military use Starcraft to gauge someones intelligence. The problem is their are guys in the military also playing.

But it didn't matter what they did, I still beat the game. The SCW currently is a lot easier then what we had back then.

--- Quote from: Yris on May 31, 2023, 04:46:59 am ---Is any of you oldies able to list the Winners of every SCD and VGT season for both 1s and 2s?

The List is very sorted after for the game of FMP! 😂

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I already knew Military men in the US love this game because Blizzard was such a Huge company back in the day for PC games, everything with a competitive edge in this World they have a huge stake in.

This sounds cocky but I keep taking down Brooklyn and New York’s military Alpha gamer lol ez

Unfortunately I scored a 3 on my ASVAB and can’t come in to challenge all the Military players : (

--- End quote ---

your tongue is shaped like a heart

My.Yris:

--- Quote from: Grandmaster Proletius on June 11, 2023, 01:18:05 am ---
--- Quote from: Yris on May 31, 2023, 06:47:42 pm ---
--- Quote from: drandre on May 31, 2023, 04:02:24 pm ---I won. They claim I got 2nd but I didn't they just changed the scoring at the end of the season. And SCD was on Regular StarCraft not Broodwar which makes a big difference.

What you need to realize is this. The boys in the military use Starcraft to gauge someones intelligence. The problem is their are guys in the military also playing.

But it didn't matter what they did, I still beat the game. The SCW currently is a lot easier then what we had back then.

--- Quote from: Yris on May 31, 2023, 04:46:59 am ---Is any of you oldies able to list the Winners of every SCD and VGT season for both 1s and 2s?

The List is very sorted after for the game of FMP! 😂

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I already knew Military men in the US love this game because Blizzard was such a Huge company back in the day for PC games, everything with a competitive edge in this World they have a huge stake in.

This sounds cocky but I keep taking down Brooklyn and New York’s military Alpha gamer lol ez

Unfortunately I scored a 3 on my ASVAB and can’t come in to challenge all the Military players : (

--- End quote ---

your tongue is shaped like a heart

--- End quote ---

Yea, that’s because I’m not from the North.

Battlelegit-:
i carried Cheese in 2s. AKA Xile.Spider xS.0y Battlelegit- and the REAL oGs called me Cid

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version