Forum > Strategy

TVZ Broodwar

(1/3) > >>

My.Mana:
I saw QlolQ and HyDrA play recently and was wondering how do you guys counter the lurker swarm choke?

I was thinking a dropship full of Firebats or Nuke.

Any other ideas? 🤔

Ridd1cK[DFWM]:
non stop drone harassment, drops on main/side of base, nukes, also mines will killl lurkers under swarm. medic/firebat also irr with science v, 

My.Mana:

--- Quote from: Ridd1cK[DFWM] on January 13, 2024, 11:46:24 pm ---non stop drone harassment, drops on main/side of base, nukes, also mines will killl lurkers under swarm. medic/firebat also irr with science v,

--- End quote ---

That's what HyDrA did and won his TVZ matchups but I was wondering if a Firebat drop on the swarm would open up the choke by surprise because the Zerg probably didn't make new lurkers to reswarm! Good insight though 👍

I'm very low level so I was wondering if melee units die in Zerg's swarm?

Ridd1cK[DFWM]:
Maybe if the lurkers where already atking something and the bats hit them from the back.  if u just drop them on top. they would die really quick. swarm only melee atks work and when borrowed seage tanks do nothing. firebats do kill lurkers.. if it was 10 bats/medics vs 1 lurker the bats would win. but if the lurker number grows...
me personally if its only 2-3, ill run by

Dreadlord Proletius:
mass vessels

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version