Forum > Banned Players

Dingo map hacking

(1/18) > >>

Ridd1cK[DFWM]:
can someone watch his reps, does he ever have a ''wrong way scout'' heres 1 rep me and ronin went mid build and i think he played off us. even his prob scout he stopped his scout and waited to see a prob to get the scout off. can we please have someone look into his games. this has gone on for to long..

Ridd1cK[DFWM]:
let me add, hes been busted before for map hacking. all the way back in scd, he got caught becasue he ran his scvs before seeing the drop.
someone needs to look for 4 gate vs a corner or does he just do it vs mid spots and vs 1 race.does he choke and go gas vs only 1 race, 2s will tell you a lot 2 like how he changed his prob scout at his choke just to see my prob

Ridd1cK[DFWM]:
**** there wasnt anyone obsing r game

DinGo07:
With all the respect you deserve, I'll send you to hell, my dear ridick, with your false accusations you won't get anywhere, I never used a hacker, I never had problems in the leagues and now you tell me what a map hack... what a bad loser you are level up please. cry cry cry.........

Ridd1cK[DFWM]:
Funny you download your own game to see what dingo? Lol its a 10min old post, dont lie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version