Forum > Banned Players

*BANNED Pro]Turbo/Robotoss

(1/12) > >>

K]o[L-Stalker:
Banned for excessive BM, racism and frankly the most toxic stuff I've seen in years.  He was given 3 warning by multiple admins, but continued to act out.  The ban will last for the rest of season 1.  He is also ineligible to receive any prize money.  A ban appeal will have to be made if he wishes to participate in season 2.

SilverBullet:

MiXtli:
Is this a serious post or is he really banned? Seems pretty harsh to me.. I don't think anyone on here takes Matt's comments to heart. They are more amusing to me.. He may not be the friendliest of players, but who cares a little trash talk didn't hurt no one :D You have to give him credit for dominating w/ Protoss and keeping the league competitive.

For those who don't feel confident with or have something against PvR, the solution is simple, come to an arrangement ahead of time.. Half of the set could be RvP the other half RvR, both players happy. I vote let him finish off the season.. Definitely not cool to pull the rug from under him after all the activity and hours he put in to being in the top spot.

If he pissed off the people who actually put up the prize money, that is a different story... Of course they have the say on where they want their money to go... But don't stop him from moving up in the ranks...

NoStaLGiC:
I'm actually very surprised. I can't remember any time Spartan (Kris) banned anyone for bm in VGT. Muting people yes, but banning from league? Don't remember a single time. This feels like TeamLiquid (I'm perm banned there, for you guessed it bm rofl) However, If you gave him multiple warnings... I don't see this being an over reaction. Sucks that he has to have such a bad character for being a good player.

K]o[L-Stalker:
There is no room for someone who is gonna be spewing garbage like he does left and right.  Like I said, we gave him 3 different warnings.  We were very direct and basically said if he made so much as a fart joke he'd be banned, but he can't control himself and therefore a decision was made to exclude him for the rest of the season.  I don't care how active he is.. I'd rather have a dead league than one that is full of obnoxious children.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version