Forum > General SC

Early vs Late Gamers

(1/5) > >>

My.Mana:
Who would you players list as the best Early and Late game players now and the previous eras?

I don't watch many games as I don't have time to download replays but the latest HyDrA matches showed him to be a very good late game manager as he's never below 150 units.

I can't really tell who's the best Early game player as I'm not a top player since I'm relearning the game on Brood War currently.

The players don't like observers live so I don't follow anyone and I'm trying to create my own playstyle so I prefer to ask some of the best players right now on who they consider the best besides themselves! 😊

RJBTV:
Out of currently and recently active players:
Early:
Byul > WhiteandBlack >>> Hydra > EviL > Thanathoz > DefjaM > Gohan > QlolQ
Late: WhiteandBlack >> Byul/Hydra > EviL > DefJaM > Gohan > Thanathoz > DingO

My.Mana:

--- Quote from: RJBTV on February 11, 2024, 09:20:41 pm ---Out of currently and recently active players:
Early:

--- End quote ---

Who is WhiteandBlack and Gohan? I never seen them on Original back then unless they changed names.

premierrrrr:

--- Quote from: Mana on February 11, 2024, 09:24:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: RJBTV on February 11, 2024, 09:20:41 pm ---Out of currently and recently active players:
Early:

--- End quote ---

Who is WhiteandBlack and Gohan? I never seen them on Original back then unless they changed names.

--- End quote ---

Whiteandblack is from the Korean server, also known as Leebokgu and GoldSCV. started playing in early SCW.
Gohan is Dinko.

My.Mana:

--- Quote from: premierrrrr on February 11, 2024, 09:28:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: Mana on February 11, 2024, 09:24:11 pm ---
Early:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Whiteandblack is from the Korean server, also known as Leebokgu and GoldSCV. started playing in early SCW.
Gohan is Dinko.

--- End quote ---

Oh what, good to know!

Is LeGenD] an actual clan or was it a tag rewarded to the old players that stuck around and were at the top? 🤔

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version