Forum > General SC

FLiP-C_D_D GO rvr bo11?

(1/4) > >>

sNipEr.ScopE:
You are scared to play anything but p and you want to win the season? try actually being the best, you cant beat me rvr matt. Remember in off season when I raped u over and over even ur p? what was it 10-0? Dodge?

SilverBullet:
Hopefully this is a joke. On the off-chance it's not - shitty inflammatory threads like this don't cultivate good manner within the community fam.

sNipEr.ScopE:
so we got a fanboy of his here or what? you want him to win the season picking only p and getting paid for it? when he bms me constantly on private messages sending me threats and all kinds of crap. and youre gonna call me a bmer? bro, get a clue I'm just calling out this D-bag to play me rvr which is a fair match up. you really shouldn't talk cause u sound like a joke. Sorry.

sNipEr.ScopE:
why u scared to bw? go for bw u noob. that's what the league is for anyway. I'm not asking for nons.

sNipEr.ScopE:
and yea I raped u and u acted like it never happened even u were on ur ColesDD bnet account. explain that? lmfao u know whats sad is you acting like your losses never happened. when u know damn well u got raped and that's why u wont play bw. please stop lying. I should show sword all the crap u sent me and see how long u last on this site. You wanna get banned again? stop spamming bs in my inbox. you are really pathetic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version