Forum > News

SCW Banner Contest!

(1/2) > >>

LivE.SworD:
I'm looking for someone who can make a banner that will look really good on the site. It is meant to replace the 'StarCraft World' header at the top of the page. There are no particular dimensions that we need; if it doesn't fit too well we can stretch it or center (or whatever looks best), but part of the challenge is to determine the dimensions that will make it look nice when placed at the top of the page.

All banner candidates should be posted on this topic. If the banners are good enough, the winner will be determined by a vote sometime next week, and $100 will be awarded to the creator of the banner (you must have a paypal account to accept this transfer).

The candidates so far are attached to this post.

The only rules are that it must be legal to put on the website (e.g. we cannot use a copyrighted image).

Good luck!

iReCoNz:
Sorry for ask, but can we make two banners not only one? Im designer and i can make two with differents styles :D

LivE.SworD:
Well ultimately we only want to put one of them on the site. But sure you can make two and we will end up using the best one

iReCoNz:

--- Quote from: LivE.SworD on September 08, 2017, 01:04:45 am ---Well ultimately we only want to put one of them on the site. But sure you can make two and we will end up using the best one

--- End quote ---

Correct that is the idea or what I meant, ty ;)

Puppy:
Glad to see the interest TheArkDesigner, I look forward to your art :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version