Forum > Introduce Yourself

Sithlord "Matt"

(1/10) > >>

Sithlord:
Hey guys, I'm tired of smurfing so much so I figured I'd come clean. Not the kind of clean you think though. Just did another drug deal in moms basement. It's so exhausting getting shot, going to rehab then getting shot again. Jails fine though because its free rent and i get to have anal. Thats a plus. Sucks though because i cant play my usual 8 hour games. It's the simple things in life that I love. I'm not gonna talk smack anymore because Mentos and Day jumped me at the gas station. I still am the best gamer out there even though I pick p except gohan, hydra, evil, cole, jose, dingo, eh too many to name. I guess I'm just average. Man I'm depressed now knowing I spent 30,000 hrs picking p only and still can't be considered a top ten gamer. In the end, I just wanna build some cannons and arbiters.

SinSin:
I’m literally up on everyone you named. You forgot “rabbit” and “goldscv”!! Should look up past replays of me playing them too. This literally made me smile!! Made my day. Thank you :). Orthopaedic maybe?!? :).

SinSin:
And how the hell did you know I’m still in mommas basement?!?! Damn it sucks being caught!!!

SinSin:
And for real?? Come on now… mentos couldn’t beat a tied down midget….

Sithlord:
Hang on... let me find my record of when i was once good from mom's basement on whos actually up on me each season i played P
UGL 22:

Lost vs Solo.FMP 0-5 pvp
Lost vs UPLUS 3-7 and one game lost pvt
0-2 vs michelas(dingo) and Vulture all 4 games pvr

UGL 11:

Lost vs xs.omni 2-4 all pvt
Lost vs xs.terran 1-2 all Tpvt
Pretty much lost to good players and only won vs noobs that season

UGL7:

Lost vs Youarenoob2(rabbit) 4-7 pvp
Lost vs xS.scary 1-3 pvr

UGL 5:
Got destroyed vs evil and a couple other gamers
Lost 1-2 vs xa.hydra

UGL 1:
Lost 0-2 vs defjam pvp

SCW Beta:

Lost  9-13 vs Lovelyrabbit rabbit won 5-2 of the pvp. I got lucky vs mid t and z matchups

SCW 1:

Lost 1-3 vs zuez pvp
Lost 1-3 vs defjam pvp

SCW 2:

Lost 3-4 vs Youtubesucon pvp (one of the weaker koreans)
Lost vs kon, move and zim 0-1 pvr all three
Lost 0-14 vs Brain pvr

I was retired that season for while. When i came back, i got raped by hydra, cole, gohan and defjam. They are all up on me including rabbit and obviously the koreans. Even sucon beat me badly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version