StarCraft World

GENERAL => General Discussion => Topic started by: xRidd1cK on August 23, 2026, 06:13:32 am

Title: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
Post by: xRidd1cK on August 23, 2026, 06:13:32 am
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTD9fLjgT/

Watch this video for more info.
Title: Re: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
Post by: Cynblade on August 23, 2026, 12:16:46 pm
fat joe
Title: Re: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
Post by: RS5PRE-ROB on August 24, 2026, 08:54:16 am
Cynblade : lol hahaha
Title: Re: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
Post by: xRidd1cK on August 26, 2026, 05:09:52 pm
Make sure you guys come check out the live this Friday!!! Much love
Title: Re: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
Post by: xRidd1cK on October 03, 2026, 11:02:14 am
I will be doing the pie tonight

Little back story, my first subscriber came up with the idea of setting a goal of 50 subs and if it was hit I do a pie in the face.

I agreed thinking it wouldn’t ever happen..


I’m Grateful for everyone that has supported me that enjoys watching my stream.  I know I haven’t been active lately. I’ve been extremely busy and a lot going on in my personal life.  But I wanted to keep my promise and do this pie tonight.  7pm eastern to 10pm eastern.  Live on TikTok.   I will also make a clip of it and post it.
Title: Re: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
Post by: xRidd1cK on October 04, 2026, 10:13:16 pm
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPL8xURdy/

I will also add it to the gift gallery, much love
Title: Re: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
Post by: InFaMouS]reeKo on October 05, 2026, 06:38:55 pm
fat
Title: Re: Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers!
Post by: xRidd1cK on October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
why dont you stream Tyler?  Cant get 50 people to give you 10$ a month?


ohh...  thats right, you've tried over and over and it doesn't work.

no one wants to watch the pedophile play.
thats to bad.  hows your babymomma doing? She still look like a pug.

this post is a post to my followers, quit being so obsessed with me. bunch of fuckin losers man. get a life