+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas Today at 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas Today at 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am
[General Discussion ] Dingo BM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 09, 2024, 01:21:05 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26126
Total Topics: 2398
Most Online Today: 289
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 16
Guests: 220
Total: 236

Author Topic: I am FruitTank / aiFaM (Top Terran player with unique playstyle)  (Read 20750 times)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: I am FruitTank / aiFaM (Top Terran player with unique playstyle)
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2020, 06:15:53 am »
Pro]Marine definitely had most potential to be the best after the koreans. Had he kept on playing he would be above Kokanee. Defjam isn't in there because I only listed my top 7. Whatever comes after can be interchanged somewhat. Tyga, Marine, oMni, Jinchu, Kele, DefjaM, Cheese, Thanks, Hardy, Madara, etc. They or more or less to a degree interchangeable.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 06:20:54 am by preMier »

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2020, 08:32:59 am »
Marine??? Are you joking? If you are going to pull up videos on youtube about marine beating two top gamers, then dont forget to pull up his 0-2 vs hardy during that same time span. Every one beats everyone at that level. Both defjam and kokanee destroyed hardy multiple times. But yet, I've seen evil 5-0 defjam during both their active times. Not trying to take away from any of there standings because they are or were all good gamers. Playstyles matter.

TheAdvocate

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2020, 08:53:57 am »
Korean changed the top 10 rankings.
Brain(korean low money pro) destroyed everyone. He easily takes one by quite a huge margin.
1. Brain   https://liquipedia.net/starcraft/Sea.KH https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqlcSsDNMYxEsem7bWY-66Q
2. Shin(played SCW beta and season 1) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-okJdotaXPlzivRzHFqzuA
3. Hoho(Inbusjaja) (retired korean starcraft streamer)
4. Rabbit   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFJcNk4d6M_dVx2nh9jsp1A/featured
5. J.H + GoldSCV korean fastest 1vs1 players.
6. Kokanee
The rest is hard to give a definitive ranking but the gap is quite considerable between 6 and 7.

Defjam? Idk about quite considerable.

Lol Defjam... who?

If anyone belongs to that list it's Pro]Marine-... He dominated the FMP community was it was most active with 99% win ratios. Made people like Jinchuuriki, HasH, Jon, Hardy and Hydra look helpless in games vs him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM9efrXZFks (4-0 Kelevran)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v8U55R0JSw (2-0 Jinchuuriki)

Hydra dominated marine, beat him both all star tournaments. What are you smoking?

Robotik

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2020, 09:06:06 am »
I'm talking about general performance, not just a single match series. Marine dominated FMP. There was no comparable player. Too bad the page is down or you could see it.. In his time he went like 80-2 while playing the best (Hardy too, lol).

To be fair, lots of people played series and made only the winner report games, but the dominance was so plain obvious.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2020, 09:09:23 am »
Marine/hydra/sin/biggame all map hacked

Vgt 27 kelevran/jinch are same level as current Jose/Mandingo

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2020, 09:45:10 am »
Not sure why anyone mentions Hydra. Dude hacked and deserves no credibility for his past 'achievements'.

Defjam went 50% vs Brain in SCW2 (Orig). No other foreigner was able to manage that. To me, Defjam is a close 2nd to Kokanee. No other foreigner mentioned is 'interchangeable' with him. Marine, Khai, and maybe Tyga can get real close to #3 (if they kept playing) but the rest of those people aren't even close. Some of them have really strong matchups though. Like besides Kokanee, Monte has the best TvP of any foreigner on FMP. But he's not on Defjam level.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2020, 09:51:38 am »
Its all based off of play style at that level. Tyga was up on defjam. And during ugl, hydra was beating tyga without hacks alongside omni. Monte crushed omni and even was even up on Hydra yet defjam would dominate monte. Dinko was beating hydra overall and evil was bashing most of them. Tyga and defjam were beating cole maybe 4/10 games but cole would 5-0 evil. At that level, as you can see, it was all about which style you were weak against.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 09:55:00 am by Think-Fast »

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2020, 09:57:42 am »
Ugl era kon/omni/tyga all trade even on any given day

Kokanee/rabbit only ones who would hold consistent win % vs those players.

Defjam didn’t hit his prime til early scw league. Anything before that he was just as average as hardy

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2020, 10:01:59 am »
Hands down id say brain is definitely the best But his records wouldn’t of looked so good if more top players played during his active seasons. His only top competition was mamba and Jose.

Sys6Comp4

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2020, 10:08:22 am »
.Back in SCD I used to beat up on Fruit quite a bit, went like 4-0 usually. never thought he was a top player
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 10:10:23 am by Sys6Comp4 »

FruitTank.aiFaM

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2020, 10:11:13 am »
Not sure why anyone mentions Hydra. Dude hacked and deserves no credibility for his past 'achievements'.
Sadly, I'm not part of the Era that people know. I never faced Hardy, Cole, Marine, Kele, Jinchu or Defjam. Quite a few of these are new names to me.
I can't really mention many of the others because I never really played them and we never spectated each other ever.

The people I played that I see still get named are like... Hydra, Stalife, HasH
Yeah, I played Kefu and Andre and whatnot but it seems they get little mentions anymore. I played Kefu once and played Stalife once. Many of the people I played there weren't mass games. I didn't really play too long/too much StarCraft. I came abruptly and kinda left abruptly so Hydra is one of the ones I can really mention here.

FruitTank.aiFaM

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2020, 10:19:23 am »
.Back in SCD I used to beat up on Fruit quite a bit, went like 4-0 usually. never thought he was a top player
Ummm... what? I never played anyone that much on SCD. Must be another Fruit because my records in SCD never went above 4 losses in total so how can you be 4-0 on me "usually." Who are you? I was consistently top ranked in every SCD I played and my losses were very few each season(one season I had -1 losses...negative one.. I dont know if people remember that season, the system bugged). There's no way you went 4-0 "usually" because no one ever went 4-0 on me. I never even played games like that. Always switched up opponents. The only people that played that many games vs me were Chevron, Andre and Hash. I never even played that many 1v1s.

BeatZ-

• Supporter
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2020, 10:27:08 am »
Its all based off of play style at that level. Tyga was up on defjam. And during ugl, hydra was beating tyga without hacks alongside omni. Monte crushed omni and even was even up on Hydra yet defjam would dominate monte. Dinko was beating hydra overall and evil was bashing most of them. Tyga and defjam were beating cole maybe 4/10 games but cole would 5-0 evil. At that level, as you can see, it was all about which style you were weak against.

If I remember correctly hydra got caught hacking during ugl. I was parting him against tyga, and Alex kept saying he thinks he’s hacking and next thing you know he got tagged lol. Hydra got tagged about what 3-4 times now?

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2020, 10:56:07 am »
Yeah the dude is unfortunately not to be trusted and has no credibility as a great player. He might be good, but he fucked up his reputation too badly to be considered a great player ever in my opinion.

Edit: And that's not to say he isn't talented or isn't a cool person. It's just that his teenage self acted in a way that tarnished his reputation as an elite gamer.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2020, 11:28:05 am »
which, putting everything into context, really highlights the current levels of play.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh88-43
2 Momo[gK]83-49
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-87-45

2v2
RankPlayerRecord