+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 18, 2024, 11:20:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26157
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 376
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 298
Total: 308

Poll

See Title

YES
21 (95.5%)
NO
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: May 20, 2022, 02:02:06 pm

Author Topic: WHO WANTS TO SEE GG)Eazy- VS DAVE live BO7, instead of BM back and forth.  (Read 16408 times)

zeal

• Broodling
    • View Profile
17-0 voted to see this.  How the fuck does this clown (eric aka ggEZ) ask for a month to 1v1 DAVE, after he offers to host a tournament including players better than Dave.  When hosting the tournament, he is not busy, but with 1v1 vs Dave he is busy all of a sudden.  1-month omgomgomg.  It is sad because if they played now, EZ is honestly probably better...  But I guess EZ only likes to play #x2.0 vs pubs while smurfing.  Respect to Dave for actually trying to make it happen.   

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Lol I give up. Y’all clearly can’t read anything. It takes a while to organize a tourney.  I will have some time on the 19th to play if you can. I wont bother warming up.  If not it will have to wait till the week or two weeks after.  The reason 1 month in my opinion should have been fine is because he stated he is busy after this coming Monday moving.  And I literally can’t play this weekend at night like how he wants.   You all calling me names and shit is ridiculous.

I tried to make it happens as well. He can’t play this morning. Not my issue. Vulture don’t even talk noob dodger. Pick a date or else fuck off dave.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Please show proof that I am in everyday. Cuz clearly I am not.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Unless u can play in the morning after my nightshifts however I will be exhausted and not playing well after night shift.  But whatever. I don’t want to hear any more bullshit from you saying I dodge.

Microtour-1

• Marine
    • View Profile
Unless u can play in the morning after my nightshifts however I will be exhausted and not playing well after night shift.  But whatever. I don’t want to hear any more bullshit from you saying I dodge.
all know u are a fucking noob dodger LOL just shut up

BLuE[KaOz]

• Marine
    • View Profile
You wonder why you get so much b.m. bro but you set yourself up for it.. for one you're bm yourself.. two you always are claiming to be one of the best.. honestly the people who are top players don't even claim it as much as you do.. you're good but you're like top 10 at best.. if Dave got active he would be better then you too I think.. in a bo9 I do think it would be close but if you were both active and could sit down and play all the games at once back to back I think Dave would win like 5-3 unless you had mu and spot in your favor more then usual, then you might be able to make it 5-4 but I still don't see Dave losing a bo9 to you.. I do think it would be a great series to watch though with some really good games.. I'm hoping that this series happens even if it takes a while..

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Lol I give up. Y’all clearly can’t read anything. It takes a while to organize a tourney.  I will have some time on the 19th to play if you can. I wont bother warming up.  If not it will have to wait till the week or two weeks after.  The reason 1 month in my opinion should have been fine is because he stated he is busy after this coming Monday moving.  And I literally can’t play this weekend at night like how he wants.   You all calling me names and shit is ridiculous.

I tried to make it happens as well. He can’t play this morning. Not my issue. Vulture don’t even talk noob dodger. Pick a date or else fuck off dave.
Lmao I literally said go an hr after you made that post and you never showed up..   and who said I couldn't play mornings?? Apparently you are the one who can't read. That wasn't even at night
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 11:45:59 am by Think-Fast »

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Once again I gave u a couple dates and u don’t give any.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Dave go? I cant play at night.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
I give up trying to play. Since you said u could play Monday. I’ve been on for the past 3 hrs. U also replied 2 hrs late after the last time I asked.  Go on the 19th then since you aren’t replying.

GreatEscapeIsShit

• Broodling
    • View Profile
I give up trying to play. Since you said u could play Monday. I’ve been on for the past 3 hrs. U also replied 2 hrs late after the last time I asked.  Go on the 19th then since you aren’t replying.

Was there a specified time? Or is this your way of dodging

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Plz don’t say I’m not trying. I tried 3 times alrdy. I even am giving you dates but you aren’t doing anything. Ggs

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Lmao this guy expects me to drop what I'm doing after you literally said you wouldn't play for another month... of course I'm not going to be on here checking messages 24/7. You messaged me over the weekend with the same drop your shit and play now attitude. I responded go an hr later and yet you never showed up.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Lol even when I try to play. You make excuses. Go 19th then. Give u plenty of time

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
It was 2 hrs later   Look at the timr

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]85-53
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7