+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 347
Total: 351

Poll

See Title

YES
21 (95.5%)
NO
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: May 20, 2022, 02:02:06 pm

Author Topic: WHO WANTS TO SEE GG)Eazy- VS DAVE live BO7, instead of BM back and forth.  (Read 16185 times)

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
It’s funny cuz u expect me to drop what I’m doing. It goes both ways. Stop saying I am dodging cuz I am giving you dates. You are not responding or anything and just bming

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Did I not say I needed time for my move. I also didn't message you and expect you to drop shit. I gave you 3 days of availability and you said you needed one month. If you want to plan a date, it needs to be ahead of time by more than one hr lmao. Although I don't need a month for that so let's play next Monday?  Only need 6 days to get situated with cross state moving and work.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
I have been giving you dates constantly. Go 19th. All you are doing is bming

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
I also find it funny because you said you were free Monday. Now you say u aren’t. Yet so am getting all the bm.  I’ll be on waiting for you on the 19th.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Wtf!? Lol. So you're expecting me to make zero plans when you randomly decide to message me after you said you wouldn't play me at all for a month...gtfo you dodging pub.  If you were actually willing to play today, a legit heads would have been cool. And now you are telling me the 19th when I specifically said I needed time during my move. You're ridiculous lmao. The guy on this forum is right. Just another way of dodging a legit match. Since you've apparently decided to "change" your mind, you can wait till next Monday. But I'm willing to bet your pathetic dodging ass will make up some excuse not to.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 07:40:39 pm by Think-Fast »

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
So this whole time you expect me to drop my plans. I find it funny. If you are willing to wait a month sure I won’t msg anymore for a month.   I have been trying to play u. I’ve been giving you dates. You don’t respond. Im not free next Monday.  I have vacations coming up as well as I’m moving rly soon    Stop saying I am dodging.  You are such a hypocrite.   

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
I’d be down. Give me a month to get back to 1sing and we can go   

Here's your message pub. If you were actually free, then you shouldn't have said this and planned for today accordingly. But no, just like everyone says on this forum, you're a dodging pos
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 08:07:08 pm by Think-Fast »

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
I have been giving you dates. I have been actively trying to 1s.  U said u were free today. Now you aren’t. Even on the weekend in the morning after my nightshift.  U said u wouldn’t wait a month and kept bming me.  It’s clear that you don’t want to play. I wanted to warm up with 1s and practice but u wouldn’t let me.  Now you say a month. I made time for you.  U aren’t making time for me.  I am not going to keep trying to make time for you dave. If I’m on we can go play. If not oh well it’ll have to wait till next time. Don’t say you are free this date if you aren’t free this date.

GanGstEr]JoSe

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Go im online

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
I have been giving you dates. I have been actively trying to 1s.  U said u were free today. Now you aren’t. Even on the weekend in the morning after my nightshift.  U said u wouldn’t wait a month and kept bming me.  It’s clear that you don’t want to play. I wanted to warm up with 1s and practice but u wouldn’t let me.  Now you say a month. I made time for you.  U aren’t making time for me.  I am not going to keep trying to make time for you dave. If I’m on we can go play. If not oh well it’ll have to wait till next time. Don’t say you are free this date if you aren’t free this date.
Lmao you are stupid. You literally said you couldn't play for a month and then suddenly changed your mind. I agreed to playing over the weekend and you never showed up. I never said I couldn't play for a month. You did lol. I'm moving 800 miles away tommorrow and if I didn't sell my computer desk on fb marketplace earlier today, I'd come on and smash your ass right now. If you were willing to play over the weekend, then you should have said so off the bat instead of dodging saying you couldn't play for a month. Jose is on right now and according to you, you think you are on his tier. Go prove yourself pub. If not, stfu

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
this thread went from somewhat entertaining, to borderline retarded real quick. carvusis & gus all over again

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
I am also going to be in the process of moving. I have not been swearing or anything. You are so bm. That’s not Jose lol.   Anyways I see this is going nowhere with you Dave. Msg me when you can play. Gl with your move.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
I'm bad manner? You literally said the players this season were dodgers and low level like you think you are better. Someone or in this case, multiple ppl had to put you in your place. Like i said, I'll be good next Monday since a planned ahead time this past weekend couldn't apparently work for you until last minute. Not one month. One week. A fair amount of time after a 800 mile move
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 09:19:18 pm by Think-Fast »

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Lol once again you bm.  Im not the one swearing or anything unlike you. Or trash talking unlike you.

I alrdy said I can’t play THat Monday.  You should read all your posts. It’s funny you did say u could play today and now you can’t.  Im not gona change my schedule just to play you anymore.  We can plan for next month since you need time.

I’ve been giving you notice. You said you could play in the morning. Now you said you busy.  I get it that you made plans but don’t bm me when I make plans since I’m not gona wait for you. 

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Let me get this straight. You expect me to wait around all weekend and today, do nothing, while you decide to change your mind last minute after you had already said no and you couldn't play for a month. Gus is right lol. You really are a troll narcissist. As you can see from my scw games and logins, i havent gamed in over a week so its not like im sitting in the sc lobby waiting for you to actually show some skin. And again you apparently need an unreasonable amount of time. It does not have to be next Monday. You free other days after that, that you can plan in advance, or you just gonna dodge?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 09:38:46 pm by Think-Fast »

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2