Forum > Introduce Yourself

Manifesting Greatness: BlueBoat

(1/2) > >>

Angostura:
Hi SCW friends,

I am BlueBoat, and I am destined to become the greatest Protoss player in Starcraft World. I possess an unwavering dedication to mastering the art of Protoss gameplay. I am diligent, focused, and always pushing myself to be better.

I am blessed with a natural talent for strategy and tactics, which I constantly hone through practice and analysis. I have an intuitive sense of timing and precision, allowing me to make split-second decisions with ease.

Every day, I visualize myself achieving my goals and manifesting my dreams. I see myself playing at the highest level, winning every match with ease and confidence. I know that this reality is within my grasp, and I work tirelessly to make it a reality.

I am surrounded by positive, supportive people who believe in me and my abilities. I am grateful for their encouragement and inspiration, and I use their belief in me to fuel my passion and drive.

With each game, I grow stronger and more skilled. I am constantly learning and adapting, pushing the boundaries of what is possible. I embrace challenges and obstacles as opportunities for growth, knowing that each one brings me closer to achieving my ultimate goal.

I am BlueBoat, and I will become the greatest Protoss player in SCW. My dedication, talent, and drive will ensure my success, and I will inspire others to strive for greatness as well.

Mark my words.  8)

BlueBoat

LetsPlaySC-:
Interesting words,  it truly works like that but i'm curious how far you really are  8)

Blizzard:
Gosu BlueBoat.   =)

Magnatron:
Yea you improved alot. I have to actually try to beat you now

Angostura:

--- Quote from: Magnatron on April 13, 2023, 04:46:11 pm ---Yea you improved alot. I have to actually try to beat you now

--- End quote ---

Ty king, ur actually so goated. I'll get on ur level one day!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version