Forum > Banned Players

Reinstatement

(1/9) > >>

RoNin:
To whom it may concern,

Sword & admins I hope this post finds you well.

I apologize wholeheartedly for my actions and the adverse impact they have caused. I genuinely hope that you can find it in your hearts to grant me a second chance to rejoin the league. I promise to uphold the values and principles that the league stands for and to contribute positively to the community.Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I am truly sorry for my transgressions and humbly request your forgiveness and the opportunity to prove myself worthy of being reinstated into the league.

Ronin

GreatEscape:
Lol how many times has it been of you doing this? Lol

RoNin:
only 1 time in the past, little weasel, ask me how many times i got missnoi to register so i can get a free win and win the season? biggest weasel on sc

N-Sea-V:
FREE DUDE BONIN RONIN

reeKo[gK]:

--- Quote from: RoNin on July 27, 2023, 10:28:14 pm ---To whom it may concern,

Sword & admins I hope this post finds you well.

I apologize wholeheartedly for my actions and the adverse impact they have caused. I genuinely hope that you can find it in your hearts to grant me a second chance to rejoin the league. I promise to uphold the values and principles that the league stands for and to contribute positively to the community.Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I am truly sorry for my transgressions and humbly request your forgiveness and the opportunity to prove myself worthy of being reinstated into the league.

Ronin

--- End quote ---

2nd chance? isnt this like ur 5th chance?  ;D ;D ;D ;D   You had ur 2nd and 3rd chance the last 2 times u did this to the league..... you still havent learned and will probably never learn unfortunately

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version