Forum > Banned Players

Suspension of Player RoNin[gK]

(1/5) > >>

Lucas:
We would like to inform you that, following a thorough investigation, Player "RoNin[gK]" has been issued a 15-day suspension from the league. This decision is a result of an incident during a recent 2vs2 match, wherein Player RoNin[gK] was found to have engaged in inappropriate communication with Player "LeGenD]HyDrA," thereby providing unsanctioned information.

We wish to reiterate that such conduct is strictly prohibited within the league. This serves as a final warning to Player RoNin[gK] and a reminder to all league participants that such actions will not be tolerated.

Screenshot of RoNin[gK] whispering HyDrA during match:

Ridd1cK[DFWM]:
good god. O.O this kid can not cheat, where is roninisacheater, or whats his name at?

RoNin:
in my defense ppvpt is a rigged match up and this is hardly considered cheating, the game was over. 30 days is a bit ridiculous, good riddance

RoNin:
i will not whisper players when the game is over what to do anymore. just because me and you lucas are not on good terms does not give you the right to give me a 30 day suspension when the game was already over, nothing i said defined the game.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]:
sword gave you a huge ban for this last time. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version