Forum > Introduce Yourself

SCZ Era Player

(1/2) > >>

DE-Mana:
I'm curious if any players from USEAST are still around? I used to look up to the )S( clan because they were one of the best in the East but I was only able to tag up on clan DE- which was much lower in skill. Landon, Paul or Skyler still around? 🥳

I remember seeing the tag AoW- which is still around but tag SgT. seems to be dead.

When I moved over to USWEST by the introduction of someone named Robert and Brian, I tagged up under the new clan [BB] before returning to my own account zHi. Clan xS. was the best looking tag that I saw and I'm back now to see if I could get a tryout to wear the tag when they wake up and return to the league!

I didn't play much in Dang's league except a few games so I don't have much competitive experience.. lols 😆

DE-Mana:
I have a very distinct Protoss playstyle with Three Gateways and Gas.

sM.Zik:
Plenty of US.East players around. Im not sure when the transition to west happened, prior to remastered I never played on west. I was active from 1999 to 2009 or so, then went on to others games and came back with remastered.

DE-Mana:

--- Quote from: sM.Zik on January 19, 2024, 01:01:18 pm ---Plenty of US.East players around. Im not sure when the transition to west happened, prior to remastered I never played on west. I was active from 1999 to 2009 or so, then went on to others games and came back with remastered.

--- End quote ---

Oh cool! This was a popular game in New York before League of Legends took off with the updated graphics so I was wondering what happened to the game but it seems like many players are still around and well but just asleep!

sM.Zik:
channel cristal represent

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version