+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by gG]EaZy- Today at 02:50:37 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26155
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 403
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 15
Guests: 356
Total: 371

Author Topic: -Looking for Ideas to improve activity-  (Read 27837 times)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: -Looking for Ideas to improve activity-
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2018, 07:50:32 pm »
We have had several seasons where the korean version of the map was allowed in addition to the western map, and the wave of korean activity never materialized. The koreans who did play (e.g. brain, sucon) used our map anyway

This premier, you’ve been back in 3 weeks so you don’t know everything like you think you do.

Then tell Core what Sword told me instead of attacking the messenger and not the message. Your initial comment informed no one in any way whatsoever. You may aswell not have said anything at all. Also I don't claim to know everything and nowhere did I make a claim that comes even close to anything that can be interpreted as such. Stick to the topic and stick to the content the topic suggest we discuss. Attacking a messenger is not part of that. Read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

We have had several seasons where the korean version of the map was allowed in addition to the western map, and the wave of korean activity never materialized. The koreans who did play (e.g. brain, sucon) used our map anyway

That sucks and saddens me, but for the sake of discussion and understanding, what marketing moves were made to spread the word and interest the koreans in SCW? I missed this period and am curious. In hindsight, what would you have done differently or what have you not done to market the league and what did you do to market the league? If I know what you've tried and what you haven't tried it gives me pointers regarding what I can do and shouldn't do.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:01:39 pm by preMier- »

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2018, 08:02:58 pm »
preMier- does know everything though...

iCCup.Core

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2018, 08:41:29 pm »

will change if better marketing, better korean translater, etc. We are just not known. That's all.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2018, 08:59:39 pm »

will change if better marketing, better korean translater, etc. We are just not known. That's all.
yes I agree that there should be more aggressive advertisement. I'm hosting an advertisement game right now :)

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2018, 12:14:22 am »
Yea I know someone who offered to help translate the site, but its a slow process; there's a lot of content to translate. I think a lot of the gamers on fish and korea know of this league but when it comes to pro gaming they prefer streaming, and its difficult to overcome that

iCCup.Core

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2018, 03:07:04 am »
Yea I know someone who offered to help translate the site, but its a slow process; there's a lot of content to translate. I think a lot of the gamers on fish and korea know of this league but when it comes to pro gaming they prefer streaming, and its difficult to overcome that

if you want i can help you with korean.

K]o[L-Death

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2018, 03:18:42 pm »
koreans doesnt play orig either xD

iCCup.Core

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2018, 03:56:19 pm »
koreans doesnt play orig either xD

nobody plays original

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2018, 09:27:34 am »
What a shitty League... Still the same inactive and people.. BW didn't help. Lol

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2018, 12:14:23 pm »
What a shitty League... Still the same inactive and people.. BW didn't help. Lol

yeah, because your contribution helps too right?

beaTz-

« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2018, 12:19:03 pm »

yeah, because your contribution helps too right?

He’s a loser vulture, don’t even bother your time on him.

direwolves

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2018, 03:36:55 pm »

true, not even noobs want to play this shit

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]85-53
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-93-50

2v2