+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 01:49:04 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26187
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 578
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 19
Guests: 527
Total: 546

Author Topic: GanGstEr]Biggie is map hacking, Don't play him.  (Read 15235 times)

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: GanGstEr]Biggie is map hacking, Don't play him.
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2018, 03:10:02 pm »
Replay 1040 at 9:00 He moves marines to main to intercept drop. At 10:16 he moves rines from choke to intercept drop. Just like I said earlier. HE MOVES HIS MARINES RIGHT AFTER THE DROP SHIP MOVES. I can find more examples, this was the first vs protoss game i watched past 1 minute, let's be honest here. he hacks.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:13:18 pm by _Zarathustra_ »

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2018, 03:23:04 pm »
Replay 1008 @ 1:35 he deviates the scout from mambas choke as not to seem suspicious? this is one retarded hacker. Game before that 1006, walks right into mambas base.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:24:51 pm by _Zarathustra_ »

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2018, 03:25:28 pm »
I went ahead and downloaded a sample of 4 random replays and took down how many scouts it took for him to find his opponent. It was: 6, 3, 6, 2. So the pattern you are referring to simply isn't real. Most people who are accused of hacking don't actually hack, and the rule is innocent until proven guilty, not innocent until believed guilty by one person.
Do I really have to watch all his reps and time stamp every hacking movement? You're wrong, it's that simple. Don't let your ego dictate your life.

I don't see how my ego has anything to do with this; there's nothing at stake for me here, and I don't even know this individual. If you think I'm going to ban someone just because one random league participant is angry about losing, you've got another thing coming. No, what you have to do is provide a real metric by which we can statistically deduce that he is hacking. I'll be the one who downloads his replays to confirm that its true, but so far everything you've said hasn't turned out accurate. For example, he usually scouts just chokes when hes T, even when his enemy ends up being protoss.

I would also recommend educating yourself on statistics, since its clear you don't appreciate the subtlety of drawing conclusions such as this based on numerical evidence.

Replay 1040 at 9:00 He moves marines to main to intercept drop. At 1:16 he moves rines from choke to intercept drop. Just like I said earlier.

The marines at the 9:30 drop didn't move at all until well after he had vision of the drop and the reaver was already down... on the second drop, he moved his marines while the protoss's shuttles were stil in transit, far away from his base, without any indication which path they would take. In a PvT game, there is nearly always a drop in transit, how is it unusual to reposition your units when you know your opponent is dropping.. if he moved them to that place after the shuttle was already heading to his main, exactly in the correct location, that would be one thing, but he moved his marines there way before the shuttle stopped at the bottom-middle base, and his reaction was so slow he didn't even snipe the 1 shuttle...   :o

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2018, 03:34:53 pm »
Replay 1008 @ 1:35 he deviates the scout from mambas choke as not to seem suspicious? this is one retarded hacker. Game before that 1006, walks right into mambas base.

So when he does find him, hes hacking, when he doesn't find him, hes deviating.. do you not see what is happening here...  :o

K]o[L-Stalker

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2018, 03:39:16 pm »
As far as I know, it isn't possible to hack on SC remastered.  All of these "hacking" moments are probably just a coincidence.

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2018, 03:41:05 pm »

So when he does find him, hes hacking, when he doesn't find him, hes deviating.. do you not see what is happening here...  :o
This is your ego, you're sticking to your guns, you can't go back on your word now. lol I can handle losing mate, why do you think i was 4-44 or w/e Because I play to get better, i don't dodge every game for fear of losing. If you can't look at evidence, there's no point in even going forward with this. What a fucking joke.

Edit: At the 9 minute mark in that replay, as soon as the shuttle begins moving at the other guys base, biggie moves his rines. I didn't say 9:30, you can't even follow specific instructions.

Edit: Biggie is holding a bloody knife, standing over dead body and you're just like, "It's all in your head dude". Okay man.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:47:58 pm by _Zarathustra_ »

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2018, 03:47:35 pm »
Well, if we make a real-life analogy, in criminal defense its always the job of the jury to be skeptical of the evidence until it is irrefutable. This is necessary because the vast majority of people accused of hacking are not actually hackers - anyone who's been playing this game long enough knows this first-hand. I'm not sure what that has to do with ego or sticking to one's guns.

Edit: At the 9 minute mark in that replay, as soon as the shuttle begins moving at the other guys base, biggie moves his rines. I didn't say 9:30, you can't even follow specific instructions.

There was no 9:00 drop, I said 9:30 because that's close to when the drop actually happened.

And yea, I did take the time out of my day to look at the evidence, and I wasn't impressed. I gave you my thoughts on every example. Instead of resorting to ad hominem attacks and spouting garbage, why don't you tell me why you disagree with my analysis? How is it unusual to move your marines closer to your main when you know your opponent is dropping? But hey, if you think you can do better, you should run your own league, and even if you do manage to get it running, when you ban everyone who beats you, nobody will be left to play in it anyway.

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2018, 03:49:27 pm »
Well, if we make a real-life analogy, in criminal defense its always the job of the jury to be skeptical of the evidence until it is irrefutable. This is necessary because the vast majority of people accused of hacking are not actually hackers - anyone who's been playing this game long enough knows this first-hand. I'm not sure what that has to do with ego or sticking to one's guns.

There was no 9:00 drop, I said 9:30 because that's close to when the drop actually happened.

And yea, I did take the time out of my day to look at the evidence, and I wasn't impressed. I gave you my thoughts on every example. Instead of resorting to ad hominem attacks and spouting garbage, why don't you tell me why you disagree with my analysis? How is it unusual to move your marines closer to your main when you know your opponent is dropping? But hey, if you think you can do better, you should run your own league, and even if you do manage to get it running, when you ban everyone who beats you, nobody will be left to play in it anyway.
Yeah, sorry for getting angry, that tends to happen to me when injustices are completely ignored.

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2018, 03:58:45 pm »
As far as I know, it isn't possible to hack on SC remastered.  All of these "hacking" moments are probably just a coincidence.
You're hilarious.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 04:19:21 pm by _Zarathustra_ »

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2018, 04:12:57 pm »

Yeah, sorry for getting angry, that tends to happen to me when injustices are completely ignored.

OK, you win. GanGstEr]Biggie is bribing me with large sums of money to be allowed to hack in a free league for a 20-year old video game, giving me no choice other than to ignore your super-scientific evidence.

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2018, 04:18:36 pm »

OK, you win. GanGstEr]Biggie is bribing me with large sums of money to be allowed to hack in a free league for a 20-year old video game, giving me no choice other than to ignore your super-scientific evidence.
Please explain to me how he guesses with 40% accuracy within the first 2 scouts which base his opponent is in when the max he can statistically get is closer to between 21 - 28% Like I said, that's almost double the average.

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2018, 04:43:58 pm »
/Thread.

2pacShakur

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2018, 07:30:28 pm »
Live.Sword thank you so much for take your time to read our posts.

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2018, 09:37:39 pm »
happy st pats everyone :D

_Zarathustra_

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2018, 10:25:45 pm »
Live.Sword thank you so much for take your time to read our posts.
Okay OJ

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2