+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 403
Total: 414

Author Topic: Unhappy !!  (Read 6688 times)

ShaMpOo]

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
Unhappy !!
« on: June 18, 2018, 10:42:40 pm »
I am totally dissatisfied with the decision to take away a game won against Pro] D.COsTa-, FiRe_UnipP. Those guys got upset about losing a game and losing 4-1.

Where the regulation says that using a micro and stealing a unit from another race is not valid to win a game, making a micro and converting another race into yours is part of the Protoss' ability, that's why you're playing in BW if you do not It seems better than the guys who do not agree that this race stealing ability is used with the improvement of the protoss that play in SC Original and that they do not play BW.

I await and be taken into account my complaint and my disagreement. Thank you

Check replay

Annunaki

• Season Winner
  • Hydralisk
    • View Profile
Re: Unhappy !!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 12:24:30 am »
https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?topic=457.0

Rules
All matches will be played on the OFFICIAL SCW 6 maps. (can be found here)
All matches are RANDOM vs RANDOM, unless both players agree on a mirror match up.
Leaving at the start, unless it can be proven your opponent picked a race without an agreement, or started while you were "away from keyboard", will results in a loss.
Disconnecting will result in a loss, unless it can be proven in the replay that you were winning up until the point of disconnection. Players are to provide evidence or a witness that their enemy disconnected. Make a screenshot of your opponent disconnecting.
NO MIND CONTROL ON WORKERS
NO HARD BM ON THE PLAYOFF THREADS. SOFT BM IS ALLOWED.
Report and upload matches in the report thread.

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 12:34:41 am »
Thanks for your post; I got your PM also. I watched the replay, but I don't think the circumstances of the replay are pertinent in this case, nor how many games the other players lost. We asked several people and the vast majority favored banning MC for reasons outlined in the thread linked in the above post. I understand your frustration if you may not have known about this rule, but it was posted in the news thread, so we can only do so much to communicate it to people. The reason the game couldn't simply be removed was because if that were the policy, one could simply MC to get out of a losing situation.

Its only one game, I hope you can see that in general this will lead to fairer games, this game notwithstanding

ShaMpOo]

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 01:04:09 am »
In any case if they are not going to be able to use all the protoss skills, then because making the game in BW better should be done in original SC since there are not as many technologies as there are in BW. Honestly I do a silly thing, it's like forbidding Storm from the Templars it would not be a case that that unit existed then. As it would be with the DA.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 03:12:00 am »
In any case if they are not going to be able to use all the protoss skills, then because making the game in BW better should be done in original SC since there are not as many technologies as there are in BW. Honestly I do a silly thing, it's like forbidding Storm from the Templars it would not be a case that that unit existed then. As it would be with the DA.

Being able to play with 400/400 as a single player is not fair. Mind control on worker is very easy and reward is 200/200 more unit.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 07:14:34 am »
it's very easy to just mind control a scv or drone of your partner in 2v2 and get an extra 200 psi which doesn't make ppvpt or ppvpz very fair now does it?

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2018, 08:43:36 am »
I suggest you play low money where they allow mc. Low money has their rules and same with fastest so therefore we should follow them, regardless if it make sense or not. Admin even said it, majority went with mc ban so case closed :0
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 08:48:43 am by SaveMeNow »

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2018, 09:25:13 am »
I suggest you play low money where they allow mc. Low money has their rules and same with fastest so therefore we should follow them, regardless if it make sense or not. Admin even said it, majority went with mc ban so case closed :0
but low money has less potential for abuse because there is limit on money. You are too inexperienced to make these arguments or just don't think k it through.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2018, 09:26:37 am »
but low money has less potential for abuse because there is limit on money. You are too inexperienced to make these arguments or just don't think k it through.
I've talked with brain myself and he says it should not be allowed and he is a professional

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2018, 09:32:36 am »
Well said Gus, the one to ask is Brain among the pro-koreans.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord