+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by gG]EaZy- Today at 02:50:37 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26155
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 341
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 16
Guests: 256
Total: 272

Author Topic: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.  (Read 56851 times)

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.
« Reply #165 on: August 11, 2018, 04:02:24 am »
Thats pretty pathetic....  Good job Kon, fuckiner loser.

tO_cReAtiVee

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 11, 2018, 04:21:17 am »
ToRpEdo, I like your stance on this. Innoncence until proven otherwise is a huge part of our modern civilization and standing behind this value is a sign of a good human being. Hence I am making this post probably just for you.

(I know this might be laughed about and people might think I am stupid or crazy for writing this stuff, I do not care... I care about being neutral and objective and handling this matter as an adult, unlike other people in this thread. So laugh all you want guys, I really dont care.)

This whole "case" (let us just treat it as a case in a court with LivE.SworD being the judge) relies on circumstantial evidence. The only other hard evidence that we might get are these:
- A confession of koN and Cole
- A lie detector test of either one of them
- A video tape where you can see Cole actually playing these games

Only the first possibilty is something we can hope for. The other hard evidence is not reasonable to ask for in an online enviroment, handling such a "small" matter (ye there is still 250 or 100 Dollar on the line, but lets be real, for any working guy, this money is not worth the trouble).

So we have to base our judgement on these circumstantial evidence.

Let's gather what we could acquire thus far:
- testimony of Buu as the "prosecutor"
- testimony of several high caliber players claiming that the playstyle in the set "koN vs Buu" was severly different, from what koN acutally likes to play (including EviL- and other guys, maybe Jace might fill up this list, since he was the guy that talked to the other people)
- a very suspicious question from "koN" in his series against Buu, asking if this set was a "Best of 5", while he already played a set against BungeeGum. This is completely opposite to any thing any one would ever do, as it has no sense to ask this question.
- an "expert" testimony by VvnJustin, who showed that Building Placement, Build Order, APM, Hotkey Setup and Hotkey Selection differs completely from koNs normal playstyle throughout the whole ladder stage
- Cole's "confession" in form of taunting Buu for his 0-4 loss

While pretty much all of these are very circumstantial and do not proove anything at all, I cannot stretch the value of VvnJustin's post enough.
The method he has used was used for several years in the low money map scene, where a guy called "roMAD" could identify any smurf from any korean or foreigner player, given enough replays. These hotkey setup traits and specific Building Placement stuff is as specific to anyone as possible. Following the analogy of this being a "case", we could see this evidence as a "finger print". These features of players are so unique that having two players with the same hotkey setup, hotkey selection and building placement has a probablity of 0.01% (estimated guess of course, would need to ask roMAD since he worked with it for years, but as far as I recall, he had at least 99% accuracy if not more). So I would handle this not as circumstantial evidence but as hard and solid evidence after all. And judging by the few interactions I have had with VvnJustin, I am quite sure, he is one of the most reliable and honest people in this scene.

So even if you still think hotkey analysis by BWChart isn't solid evidence, it is still backed up by the other circumstantial evidence that we have gathered.

This is - in my humble oppinion as someone who really do not care if koN is in the tournament or is not - enough proof to make a fair judgement and saying that the accusation of Buu is very likely (99,999%) true. This is as close to be proven as possible in an online enviroment. Hence I personally approve by the ruling of "judge" Live.SworD and think advancing Buu and disqualfying koN is the correct thing to do to maintain a fair enviroment in the whole scene.
aka Red.SeeD

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 11, 2018, 04:31:18 am »
You know whats funny, i already told you guys that som1 played on joses account the season before. Guess who that was? either Cole or Brain. Look at jose this season, he fucking sucks and ppl saying hes ez now.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 11, 2018, 05:49:22 am »
The comments Cole has been making here make it sound like he is admitting to it. Combine that with Justin's work and it becomes the nail in the coffin for me.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 07:43:52 am by preMier »

slimey

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 11, 2018, 04:36:06 pm »
Lol this league has been fucked. Poor management, no 100% proof. Of course sword and premier fetching buu's bone. Everyone smurfing and using accounts. Welcome to starcraft 2018 nerds. Dragon ball z boy is lucky, this is is whole life. Kon, cole, jose & matt could probably care less! They are laughing at each and every one of you! Shit, I am too! nerds. RIP SCW

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2018, 04:37:55 pm »
Lol this league has been fucked. Poor management, no 100% proof. Of course sword and premier fetching buu's bone. Everyone smurfing and using accounts. Welcome to starcraft 2018 nerds. Dragon ball z boy is lucky, this is is whole life. Kon, cole, jose & matt could probably care less! They are laughing at each and every one of you! Shit, I am too! nerds. RIP SCW

There was 100% proof, which I refrained from sharing in this thread so that the next generation of cheaters won't get around it

slimey

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2018, 04:44:04 pm »

There was 100% proof, which I refrained from sharing in this thread so that the next generation of cheaters won't get around it
[/quote]

lol... sure you did man. & goodluck next season trying to catch cheaters in every game with the team you got :)

Purifier

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2018, 05:29:45 pm »

lol... sure you did man. & goodluck next season trying to catch cheaters in every game with the team you got :)
[/quote]

You must not play this game or you are mentally handicapped if you think that it was Kon playing despite the evidence provided.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:31:25 pm by Purifier »

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2018, 07:17:43 pm »
As mentioned before, the evidence that has been provided is sufficient. Also, i am aware of the additional evidence, it was 100%. Confirming a (former) member of my clan was cheating is not exactly my favorite thing in the world.

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 12, 2018, 10:07:47 am »
People cheating just for chump change, fmp community is pretty sad..

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 12, 2018, 10:29:42 am »
People cheating just for chump change, fmp community is pretty sad..

The fact almost the entire FMP community turned on the cheaters I'd you're wrong in your claim.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]85-53
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-93-50

2v2
RankPlayerRecord