+-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] Matt abusing league by sNipEr.ScopE October 15, 2018, 03:08:34 am
[General Discussion ] Gangster]DUP by FaINeR October 14, 2018, 11:43:22 pm
[Support Center] Shuttle- left game then reported by beaTz- October 14, 2018, 11:01:02 pm
[General Discussion ] Matt is boring and a waste of time by Super)V(Pro October 14, 2018, 12:18:11 pm
[Strategy] +1 Nex as toss in 2's/3's... by DumpsterMan October 13, 2018, 04:00:59 pm

+-Season Info

SCW Season 8
Open: Oct 13 - Nov 25
RankPlayerRecord
1 GoldSCV29-5
2 shuttle-19-6
3 Zealot[qT]12-3
4 SaDiStiC)New...12-5
5 Sonido.7-3

Prize Pool:
RankModePrize
11v1$200

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 961
Latest: NoAkaGGgoRE
New This Month: 5
New This Week: 2
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 6279
Total Topics: 526
Most Online Today: 157
Most Online Ever: 170
(August 19, 2018, 03:38:24 pm)
Users Online
Members: 14
Guests: 76
Total: 90

Author Topic: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.  (Read 4079 times)

beaTz-

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.
« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2018, 09:08:55 am »
Whatís your fetish with putting evil back in? Just give buu the bye and let him play Jose.

Twitch_stream

• Muted
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2018, 09:09:05 am »
How do I pay for my drinks then?? Lmfao!! Funny that a drunk has won so many seasons and has gotten first so many times before being banned for BM lol. How a drunk is the only one to 5-0 rabbit at points and smash him lol. Way to put down the rest of the community by calling itís gosu a drunk and basically saying they canít even touch the accomplishments of a ďdrunkĒ. Drinks arenít cheep fella. When I go downtown itís 16$ a double at most places. Kinda hard to be drinking with no source of income kiddo.        Coming from a guy who admits he still lives at home in his mid 20ís whoís parents even buy his fucking food and do his laundry itís pretty funny. Wouldnít you say???? Talking about jobs and money when I stayed home yesterday and made about 1800 cash doing nothing but heading to the end of my driveway hahaha.     You fine fokes of scw deserve better than letting cheaters play in your games and ruin your finals experience!!! Ban the cheater or let everyone else cheat. Whatís it gonna be?? #biggertrucknexttime #shouldofbeenaTRAIN

Twitch_stream

• Muted
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2018, 09:17:40 am »
Let me ask you something. Do your parents feed you or do you try and give that a go yourself?!? Do they put the spoon to your lips or is your cheek a bit messy from time to time? Fucking slingblade...

preMier

• Supporter
  • Reaver
  • 2049 @ USWEST
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2018, 09:33:32 am »
Let me ask you something. Do your parents feed you or do you try and give that a go yourself?!? Do they put the spoon to your lips or is your cheek a bit messy from time to time? Fucking slingblade...

Keep making up silly things. I know they aren't true and they amuse me more than annoy me. However you don't belong on this website. I believe Sword should have IP banned you long ago.

Twitch_stream

• Muted
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2018, 09:35:56 am »
Messy cheek it is... here comes the gimped out airplaneeeee!!!! Food all over the place...

DryFly

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 10, 2018, 09:43:44 am »
nerds

Twitch_stream

• Muted
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 10, 2018, 09:46:01 am »
Dorks

Purifier

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 10, 2018, 10:08:49 am »
Iím curious how youíd like me to provide proof that I played games on my account. Iím not a streamer and I donít video tape myself when playing. I reported the reps.

All of this comes because it was 4-0. If it was 4-2 there would be no post. Gus is choked because he lost 4-0 when he thinks he shouldíve 4-0 me. Just because he thinks heís better than he is, we take this into consideration? Iíve ran over Gus for years. Just look at every past season, itís not even close. I know how he plays. I said it in my first reply, everyone called me Cole on kingslayer. I played differently on that account, itís not hard. Huge difference with this set and bungee is I got on Sc right when I woke up. I was slow as hell and half asleep. I played Gus last night when I normally game. Much better shape to play. And again those games are not good enough to be Cole. I didnít play overly crazy.

Also premier how do you I havenít been trying to play for the last three days? I was on Monday night and he wasnít there. I messaged him on forum Tuesday night saying I could get on now if he can. And I gave him three hours notice when Iíd be able to get on. He responds at 10:30 saying heís ready when Iím now going to bed.  As you know Iím busy right now so I need to sleep. I messaged him last night saying I am free all evening. Took him a while to respond so I went out and came back.

This is all so ridiculous. Itís like I canít 4-0 Gus like heís some god of Sc. Give me a break. Exactly like mark said he accused brain for playing on Jose account when he lost. Now this?
If you didn't trust yourself to beat Gus, then he really is better than you pub.

MushroomY

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 10, 2018, 10:52:50 am »
Sorry to inform everybody but we are kicking kon due to his Recent actions. Its obvious somebody else was on his account and it wasn't him. Its hard to lie when bwchart tells all. But thanks kon for being with us. Sorry its came to this. Removing kon from clan thread also. Sorry for his bad sportsman ship. Maybe the dude was just to busy yo game. Who knows. Just know mamba bao and myself don't stand for these actions. Thats really not the xtre way.

Twitch_stream

• Muted
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 10, 2018, 10:54:29 am »
LMFAO!!!!

insaNe

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2018, 11:19:54 am »
I should've just PM'ed sword, now every idiot comes to talk shit. STFU allen you don't even know what happened.

Sorry, Gus. It looks like you were right Ė at least that Kon wasn't playing. I shouldn't have roasted you about it. I let my perception of how you handled Brain, people who are less good than you at this game, and how you handled the Xtre clan war situation (very poorly, in my opinion) prematurely affect my judgment in this situation. That wasn't fair to you and it was unwise on my part.

koN

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2018, 11:44:25 am »
I've explained myself in this thread and to others that have reached out and to Jacek himself.

I'm still not taking the fall for this. But I've talked to Jacek and told him to do what he feels he has to do.

DryFly

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2018, 11:58:48 am »
Let's not forgot the fact that Gus still  got smashed 4-0 every m/u with ease. Wonder who this legend could be

johnwick

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2018, 12:00:19 pm »
I've explained myself in this thread and to others that have reached out and to Jacek himself.

I'm still not taking the fall for this. But I've talked to Jacek and told him to do what he feels he has to do.

You should take the fall for this and own up to the shit you pulled. You wasted everyoneís time. If I were you I wouldíve apologized to everyone more importantly buu for bming him on a series you didnít win. Flush your ego and get real

johnwick

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2018, 12:01:04 pm »
Let's not forgot the fact that Gus still  got smashed 4-0 every m/u with ease. Wonder who this legend could be

Gratz on beating buu