+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Ridd1cK[DFWM] May 02, 2024, 10:28:41 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by leostorm444 April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26234
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 773
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 719
Total: 730

Author Topic: Brother[gK] against gG]Eazy- bo7 for $100  (Read 6028 times)

user89345toijjertert

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: Brother[gK] against gG]Eazy- bo7 for $100
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2023, 10:36:32 pm »
Honestly, I'm confident I can pretty much smash all the west players when im 100%. It's only Tom and Goldscv that pose a challenge to me. Dave and vulture are top 20 at best. And i can still take games off tom so we're almost at par

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2023, 10:40:54 pm »
Lol then prove it dude. Go ahead and only play dingo, jose, hus, and any top gamer for more than a few games. When did I talk shit to you in the forum with Tom? Not once. And yea you didn't play me several times even when you were asking other ppl and they couldn't or if you were pubbing. I don't get you lol. I actually think you are pretty good and have more potential that you can reach but you hold yourself back. If you just played only top gamers like what hus or me do for a season or two without any excuses and not spam apm, bc that does hurt you, you could be alot better. It's like you are afraid to lose for no reason. I was surprised that you played Tom that many games but imagine if you did that with only top gamers the entire season?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 10:42:31 pm by Think-Fast »

Mrmean

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2023, 10:44:50 pm »
go 1s  next season :) so plp can see

It's always next season for gg eazy. Then he dodges in the future. He cried for vulture to give him a free win for a saved game rofl. His "groove", has no groove just sucks no one considers him top tier even his friends Carlos call him a noob behind his back.

He gave free scw wins with Dingo last time. Dingo always carries Eric...so sad...

No lvl at all.

Don’t put my name in shit, I have never said that about Eric. We’ve been friends since I’ve came back to sc and continue to be. Don’t make up lies about me please and thanks. Idk how you even got my name but considering I don’t know who you are, makes it pathetic that you throwing random bm and hoping it sticks.

user89345toijjertert

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2023, 10:47:04 pm »
I mean i have to be pretty good if Dingo basically begs me to join his clan lol. honeslty i shouldnt have lost to hus 1-4 its kinda embarassing but w/e. I know im basically better than 99.9% of west players lmfao

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2023, 10:49:59 pm »
Then prove it. No one gonna believe it otherwise. Hus is better than you because he puts himself out there against the best gamers almost every game. Drop the ego and have a loss record a season or two but you'll get better.

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2023, 10:58:23 pm »
dave.... thats not me lol. its the same guy starting shit earlier. lol

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2023, 10:59:26 pm »
you are getting worked up by that fag

my acc is gg]easy- with a dash lol. not with a period lol

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2023, 11:00:08 pm »
Please read and pay attention to the name lol. you should know better. you already see ppl making fake accs of me to bm

Magnatron

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2023, 11:48:23 pm »
People say eazy dodges but since he's better than the people he "dodges" doesn't make much sense

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2023, 08:35:09 am »
That’s what I’ve been saying lol. I haven’t dodged anyone lmfao
It’s already hard enough to find ppl to 1s as half the players won’t play me 1s

Right now just pointed out about vulture who just salty.
Lots of ppl saw the game and are confused as to why you got mad when I said gg
In a way u can say vulture is dodging me Becuz he refused to play more
Goes both ways ppl. I don’t dodge. I literally asked to play vulture.

Then there is dave who likes to include himself in everything and atks me when it should be those ppl who been making fake accs of me spreading shit ass lies.

Then when I point out that wasn’t me he gets quiet without any acknowledgement of himself fcking up.

It’s funny. 

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2023, 10:50:30 am »
yall can hate as much as you want. 

however I am always top 5/10 whenever i am playing.

i like how there are many ppl who bm yet arnt signed up for 1s scw or even playing. example viper who cant even get past b- no matter who he plays.
i can go on and on

same with this caruvisis kid who just here to start drama and doesnt even play or if he does hides himself.

i think its a habit for my ctrl that is hard to get out of and tbh i think it hurts my play

Bad habits are tough to break. I think you'll get it out of your system over time if you specifically focus on cleaning up your actions and getting something else in its place.

Carvusls

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2023, 12:29:56 pm »
Eazy do us all a favor and stfu. You play the victim when it suits you but act a villain 24-7 you little fucking cuck. “I don’t dodge anybody” says the guy who literally dodged EVERYBODY TO STAY#1 and got S rank by playing missnoi. Lmfaooo. You would never be a legend in this league. You would forever be a fucking try hard joke. Don’t ever roll up playing a victim you bming little fucking pub. I’d rip your stupid little Mohawk  right out of your skull and slap you right across your Asian flush red face. Suck a dick your absolute trash, vulture raped you. Ezzzz. Maybe play elptrondelbien 10 more times to gain some
Confidence back
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 12:34:16 pm by Carvusls »

Anthony.Lam

• Muted
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2023, 01:36:33 pm »
Eazy do us all a favor and stfu. You play the victim when it suits you but act a villain 24-7 you little fucking cuck. “I don’t dodge anybody” says the guy who literally dodged EVERYBODY TO STAY#1 and got S rank by playing missnoi. Lmfaooo. You would never be a legend in this league. You would forever be a fucking try hard joke. Don’t ever roll up playing a victim you bming little fucking pub. I’d rip your stupid little Mohawk  right out of your skull and slap you right across your Asian flush red face. Suck a dick your absolute trash, vulture raped you. Ezzzz. Maybe play elptrondelbien 10 more times to gain some
Confidence back
[/quote

Lol is there a reason you Gus Renteria are framing Carvusis? Gg eazy this is supposedly your friend hahaha.

Carlos don't lie you and your other friends say gg eazy cries too much and is noob with a really bad temper for losing and blaming others your words ...

Gg eazy gets owned by vulture in a series and still thinks he getting dodged you kept losing p and t v zerg hahahaha no excuses there noob.

All your supposed friends are the ones who talk shit about you and disclose how bad you treat women their words.

As for Gus, everyone seems to believe he dodged tournament against rabbit and has never been good. Gus can never beat Tom. Shoot he can't even beat gg eazy what a noob or whataburger? Hahaha cafeteria lady.

Magnatron

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2023, 03:35:57 pm »
The random nobodies are attacking us eric, helpp!!! What's ur aka again dude? You're known for one thing, lame bm and you never placed in any tournaments so STFU random kid

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2023, 03:57:16 pm »
Confidence back
angry faggot

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7