+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by gG]EaZy- May 06, 2024, 07:25:44 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Lucas May 05, 2024, 10:45:06 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26250
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 678
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 657
Total: 660

Author Topic: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?  (Read 15965 times)

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?
« on: March 05, 2022, 06:01:50 pm »
I'd be willing to donate some money to a bo11 series between the two best non Korean fmp 1s gamers. Anyone else pitch in?

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
Re: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 04:24:41 am »
goooooooo

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 01:16:05 am »
ill chip in

JoesCastyCasts

• Supporter
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Joe's Fastest SC Casts
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2022, 10:12:50 am »
I'll throw $25 in. I can possibly cast this weekend.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2022, 12:53:45 pm »
I'll throw 25 in for a bo11

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2022, 02:37:29 pm »
I'm off Wednesday and Thursday.. will he even respond on here? Lol.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2022, 07:06:16 pm »
Ill throw down 200$ i

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2022, 09:11:13 am »
So far, $250 is in the prize pool for this series. Anyone else pitch in if they play? Thats a good amount of money for one series. Sunzi, you shouldnt pass this up

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2022, 12:51:25 pm »
So far, $250 is in the prize pool for this series. Anyone else pitch in if they play? Thats a good amount of money for one series. Sunzi, you shouldnt pass this up

There was a 150$ for a bo9 vs cole at one point. He wouldn't play. And then someone else offered to pay cole 150$ just to play me for a chance to win another 150$. He still wouldn't play >_< ... the thread is in here somewhere lol

artofwar

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2022, 05:19:25 pm »
I am active within the channel daily from 9am-9pm. I spam for league games and play whoever asks no problem. Not once has hydra come channel looking for me. It is not my problem if this user plays with unrealistic times vs the same players over and over again.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2022, 05:26:08 pm »
Lets set a time/day for you two to play. What works for you Sunzi and Hydra for this week?

junkhead

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2022, 06:47:33 pm »
I am active within the channel daily from 9am-9pm. I spam for league games and play whoever asks no problem. Not once has hydra come channel looking for me. It is not my problem if this user plays with unrealistic times vs the same players over and over again.

This mf playing defjam and dingo and other gosu players while they are 2 letter grades below him. I have a hard time believing that he's actually dodging.

Not only that, but this dude comes out every few seasons with completely new builds and gets A rank within weeks.

And if this is Cole, this dude takes bum ass 2s players and makes them look competent as they stomp on other, actually good players.

This is the smartest, most complete western SC player there is.

Hydra can likely beat him in a series. Hydra is also a top western player. These guys are probably 1 and 2 of all time. But this slander on Sunzi gotta stop. The dude could probably make a build up on the spot and embarrass nearly every player.

As an outside observer (and noob), I personally respect and admire both of these players. Sunzi is on another level and as a diehard SC fan, I feel grateful to be able to watch these games.

Haven't downloaded a single Hydra game this season because I don't think beating Ronin, Buu, Leto, and these others is all that interesting (no disrespect intended). But that doesn't mean Hydra is weak by any means. Hydra is at the very least in the top 3 western players of all time.

Just saying, to me, Sunzi is another level of entertaining. Smartest and most consistently creative player I've ever seen.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2022, 06:52:54 pm »
Cole has always been bm.

So the storyExtra[zt] some smurf started bming me while I was obsing stone vs sword.  Me and dup were talking about David's post and I was basically just blunt about how Cole would dodge and its pointless.[This extra[zt] guy (i think is cole) starts bming me.  Dup said it was Cole, I kept giving examples of how Cole dodges any top gamer. Hash Jon tom bla bla bla. I bmed Cole and extra got shitty.  I get out of the game and play sword 2 games and I got stone bming me (he reminds me of kon) "steve" idk but extra was private massaging me in my games vs sword bming me telling me to just leave.  I think I pissed Cole off, the bm reminded me of back in the day with kon and cole.I log back on later in the day and extra[zt]followed sword into the games (matt vs sword) like 5 hours later and started bming me again while we obs. Then accused me of obs cheating when Matt went fast pool zvzNow we have "scwpolice" trying to slander my name.  I think i struck a nerve.. Cole grow some balls and play tom

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2022, 07:53:57 pm »
I'll believe that when he accepts Tom's 300 dollar bet for a series... The dude won't even play tom for cash money... That's how scared he is...

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2022, 12:01:27 pm »
Cole has always been bm.

So the storyExtra[zt] some smurf started bming me while I was obsing stone vs sword.  Me and dup were talking about David's post and I was basically just blunt about how Cole would dodge and its pointless.[This extra[zt] guy (i think is cole) starts bming me.  Dup said it was Cole, I kept giving examples of how Cole dodges any top gamer. Hash Jon tom bla bla bla. I bmed Cole and extra got shitty.  I get out of the game and play sword 2 games and I got stone bming me (he reminds me of kon) "steve" idk but extra was private massaging me in my games vs sword bming me telling me to just leave.  I think I pissed Cole off, the bm reminded me of back in the day with kon and cole.I log back on later in the day and extra[zt]followed sword into the games (matt vs sword) like 5 hours later and started bming me again while we obs. Then accused me of obs cheating when Matt went fast pool zvzNow we have "scwpolice" trying to slander my name.  I think i struck a nerve.. Cole grow some balls and play tom

Cole has over the years played on both of Kon's and Stone's accounts. He has been banned from SCW for it.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord