+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Dreadlord Proletius Today at 01:44:26 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Lucas Today at 12:37:44 am
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26240
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 795
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 532
Total: 538

Author Topic: gG]Eazy- clearing the air. Also Sadi]ajicito accusations false  (Read 6689 times)

Pudzianowski

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
Re: gG]Eazy- clearing the air. Also Sadi]ajicito accusations false
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2023, 07:55:57 pm »
Cheater and noob how sad he plays 24/7 sad noob

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2023, 03:48:22 pm »
Lets not forget hydra vck got caught cheating at scd

Yea..multiple times

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2023, 03:52:43 pm »

Yea..multiple times

Someone likes to make up shit. Angry at your life david? 🤣

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2023, 04:02:08 pm »

Yea..multiple times

Someone likes to make up shit. Angry at your life david? 🤣

Nope:)  just agreeing with that post and with pretty much is common knowledge

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2023, 04:06:21 pm »
lol you had to add in a little extra, multiple times? come on now david.

For what its worth i only got tagged on scd for the sole reason of H)D-Nova wanting to see how i would do with hacks on, so i smurfed as "pvp" and went 15-0 and then got tagged on my hydra account while getting caught on that account. For those that were around during that time knows that is 100% the truth

Keep trying david. I know you hate your life. having to stand around all day hoping to sell that one mattress! quite boring aye?

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2023, 04:15:57 pm »
Good job hydra I'm proud of you for actually messaging me out in the open instead of flooding my dm like a crazy ex girlfriend. Not too mention, you've cheated here also. Like I said, you are one of those guys that I see come out of a public restroom and I have to double check the gender sign to make sure it says M instead of F.  And FYI, I don't sit at a store waiting for ppl to come in. People call or message me to setup a time to meet up. In and out. Heck, I've got time to run my other business and hit up the gym making 300k a yr while you sit down in a chair getting ED from lack of blood flow
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 04:18:31 pm by Think-Fast »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2023, 04:20:13 pm »
Good job hydra I'm proud of you for actually messaging me out in the open instead of flooding my dm like a crazy ex girlfriend. Not too mention, you've cheated here also. Like I said, you are one of those guys that I see come out of a public restroom and I have to double check the gender sign to make sure it says M instead of F.

DMs? Kid i would just respond back to your DMs. You're the one that keeps crying to sword, asking him to tell me to stop messaging you. Yet you keep messaging me. Stop your crying kiddo. All i do is respond to your pathetic ways.

Not sure why you would have to question that when i can grow a beard unlike you steroids salesmen. Sorry I didn't want to buy any steroids off of you. Try somebody else perhaps? You need to make a living somehow! Standing around all day trying to sell a mattress won't get you too far.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2023, 04:26:42 pm »
What are you talking about?? haha i never messaged sword, and this whole thing started when i didnt let you obs a game. Tbh is very funny how someone would cry this much bc they couldn't WATCH a video game LOL. Man, or female whichever you are, get out and enjoy the weather. Stop crying because you couldn't obs a few games. Go ahead. look at the time stamps on the dm's and your dumbass self will see you started messaging me long ago. Steroids? someones insecure about their weak little boy body;)

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2023, 04:44:55 pm »
What are you talking about?? haha i never messaged sword, and this whole thing started when i didnt let you obs a game. Tbh is very funny how someone would cry this much bc they couldn't WATCH a video game LOL. Man, or female whichever you are, get out and enjoy the weather. Stop crying because you couldn't obs a few games. Go ahead. look at the time stamps on the dm's and your dumbass self will see you started messaging me long ago. Steroids? someones insecure about their weak little boy body;)

Are you truly this stupid that you can't comprehend the truth? Or are you just in denial ? Get back on the floor david, you're losing out on commissions.

**I love how you rage quit SC just now from the channel after getting kicked from the bot. Settle down on those steroids kiddo. It can fuck with your hormones and make you emotional.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 04:46:36 pm by HyDrA »

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2023, 04:53:27 pm »
Lmao. I didn't rage quit sc. I left bc there was no games to play. Something you should learn to do instead of sitting there all day chatting and waiting for a game. Grow up and get a life. You are right hydra. I wont sell you estrogen pills anymore. It's clearly gotten to your head

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2023, 04:58:03 pm »
Lmao. I didn't rage quit sc. I left bc there was no games to play. Something you should learn to do instead of sitting there all day chatting and waiting for a game. Grow up and get a life. You are right hydra. I wont sell you estrogen pills anymore. It's clearly gotten to your head

Idk man. Maybe you need to take those estrogen pills to help balance your hormones from all the steroids you take. You do seem to get all worked up over nothing. I mean... you tried crying to sword asking him to tell me to stop messaging you lol. (Funny how you try to deny this) If only i had my twitch on to show proof of this.. lmao

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2023, 05:03:27 pm »
Go ahead and show proof lmao. You can't because it isn't true and if it was, sword would say something here. Stop crying already. If you are saying I'm on steroids, you obviously think I'm fit enough to be on them so thank you for the compliment:). I enjoy your attempt at being toxic and how everything that comes out of your mouth just makes you look like like a little cry baby child that sits on sc all day waiting for me to come on to pounce some bm on. That's quite the exciting life you live. And no thanks hydra. The estrogen pills I sold you are non refundable. Keep them:)

ViperClass

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2023, 05:17:06 pm »
I caught hydra cheating with ppl on discord while he was streaming (some of those ppl were obs in game too, including an admin). They were helping him with things like "u forgot that building", "start your expo" "care drops" etc. Too bad nobody will do anything because u have a lot of people kissing your ass all day. I understand the moments when u streaming in front of 6 ppl on discord are highlights of your life and u care so much about your reputation but please be respectful and stop cheating mr "best scw player". Peace

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2023, 05:18:24 pm »
Go ahead and show proof lmao. You can't because it isn't true and if it was, sword would say something here. Stop crying already. If you are saying I'm on steroids, you obviously think I'm fit enough to be on them so thank you for the compliment:). I enjoy your attempt at being toxic and how everything that comes out of your mouth just makes you look like like a little cry baby child that sits on sc all day waiting for me to come on to pounce some bm on. That's quite the exciting life you live. And no thanks hydra. The estrogen pills I sold you are non refundable. Keep them:)

Did I not just say If only i had my twitch on so i could prove it? Too stupid to comprehend that too huh? Learn how to read.

But no i'm just assuming since you tried selling me steroids. I would never give you a dime of my money. I don't really have any respect for hypocrites that just sit and lie every chance they get.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2023, 05:22:16 pm »
I caught hydra cheating with ppl on discord while he was streaming (some of those ppl were obs in game too, including an admin). They were helping him with things like "u forgot that building", "start your expo" "care drops" etc. Too bad nobody will do anything because u have a lot of people kissing your ass all day. I understand the moments when u streaming in front of 6 ppl on discord are highlights of your life and u care so much about your reputation but please be respectful and stop cheating mr "best scw player". Peace

Are you mad cause i stopped responding to your "Hello from romania!" messages on instagram? We don't cheat on discord diaperclass. Whenever i'm in a game and streaming i mute myself and you can see the slash through the microphone/headphone. Quit making up lies.

Highlights of my day is being on the charts. Something that I truly enjoy and make good money from it. Hence why i'm always near starcraft. I have multiple monitors.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord