+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Fishy May 04, 2024, 11:03:27 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Lucas May 04, 2024, 12:37:44 am
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26241
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 849
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 776
Total: 781

Author Topic: gG]Eazy- clearing the air. Also Sadi]ajicito accusations false  (Read 6690 times)

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: gG]Eazy- clearing the air. Also Sadi]ajicito accusations false
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2023, 05:42:02 pm »
Get real dude. No one tried selling you steroids and like you said, we've never been freinds so that wouldn't make sense. Quit trying to cover up the fact that you have and always will be a cheater in this game. Hate to break it to you, there's rly no excuse for it.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2023, 05:46:54 pm »
I caught hydra cheating with ppl on discord while he was streaming (some of those ppl were obs in game too, including an admin). They were helping him with things like "u forgot that building", "start your expo" "care drops" etc. Too bad nobody will do anything because u have a lot of people kissing your ass all day. I understand the moments when u streaming in front of 6 ppl on discord are highlights of your life and u care so much about your reputation but please be respectful and stop cheating mr "best scw player". Peace
100%

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2023, 06:07:26 pm »
Get real dude. No one tried selling you steroids and like you said, we've never been freinds so that wouldn't make sense. Quit trying to cover up the fact that you have and always will be a cheater in this game. Hate to break it to you, there's rly no excuse for it.

If you weren't trying to sell me steroids then why tell me you have some good steroids you could get for me?

I'm not trying to cover up anything. Just stating facts. Something your stupid brain cant grasp for some reason. I don't need to cheat on this game lol. Play me 1v1 with no obs?

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2023, 06:20:43 pm »
Now who's trying to make stuff up:). If I said that to you and like you said, we were never freinds, you would think that youd be smart enough to keep track of that conversation. Got proof? Didn't think so bc it never happened. But the thought does occur to me know where you might conceive that notion. It would make sense that someone as weak and fragile as you would try and talk about steroids.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 06:22:33 pm by Think-Fast »

CarlosSC

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2023, 06:26:27 pm »
Guys you used to be best friends… what happened?!?

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2023, 06:26:31 pm »
Now who's trying to make stuff up:). If I said that to you and like you said, we were never freinds, you would think that youd be smart enough to keep track of that conversation. Got proof? Didn't think so bc it never happened. But the thought does occur to me know where you might conceive that notion. It would make sense that someone as weak and fragile as you would try and talk about steroids.

What a stupid fool you truly are.

ViperClass

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2023, 06:27:50 pm »
I caught hydra cheating with ppl on discord while he was streaming (some of those ppl were obs in game too, including an admin). They were helping him with things like "u forgot that building", "start your expo" "care drops" etc. Too bad nobody will do anything because u have a lot of people kissing your ass all day. I understand the moments when u streaming in front of 6 ppl on discord are highlights of your life and u care so much about your reputation but please be respectful and stop cheating mr "best scw player". Peace

Are you mad cause i stopped responding to your "Hello from romania!" messages on instagram? We don't cheat on discord diaperclass. Whenever i'm in a game and streaming i mute myself and you can see the slash through the microphone/headphone. Quit making up lies.

Highlights of my day is being on the charts. Something that I truly enjoy and make good money from it. Hence why i'm always near starcraft. I have multiple monitors.

Its quite funny that you sent me a follow request first, so i was just trying being nice to you until you started bm me from nowhere accusing me of talking shit behind your back. Do u really think that u are so important to me like u are to your fans, to talk non stop about you? No, Tom, i dont talk about you and furthermore i dont talk shit about you behind your back. You know that pretty well i always tell in face what i have to say. Anyway u alongisde others like gg eazy are just making the league even worse with your shitty behaviors. All day crying on forums, cheating, and team stacking then pretending u are good at this game and acting arrogant. Grow up

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2023, 06:31:43 pm »

Are you mad cause i stopped responding to your "Hello from romania!" messages on instagram? We don't cheat on discord diaperclass. Whenever i'm in a game and streaming i mute myself and you can see the slash through the microphone/headphone. Quit making up lies.

Highlights of my day is being on the charts. Something that I truly enjoy and make good money from it. Hence why i'm always near starcraft. I have multiple monitors.

Its quite funny that you sent me a follow request first, so i was just trying being nice to you until you started bm me from nowhere accusing me of talking shit behind your back. Do u really think that u are so important to me like u are to your fans, to talk non stop about you? No, Tom, i dont talk about you and furthermore i dont talk shit about you behind your back. You know that pretty well i always tell in face what i have to say. Anyway u alongisde others like gg eazy are just making the league even worse with your shitty behaviors. All day crying on forums, cheating, and team stacking then pretending u are good at this game and acting arrogant. Grow up

Nah. 2 faced people like you is what ruin this world. I never bm'd you until I saw you say shit behind my back. Don't twist the truth here.

Team stacking 🤣🤣 oh god. You're pathetic

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2023, 06:31:50 pm »

Ok now you are most definitely the dumbest person in the room haha. Doctors prescribed trt and yea there's a whole ton of them. Im sure you'd have no issue qualifying for it by having the testosterone levels of a 6 yr old female. Maybe do a little research?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 06:34:16 pm by Think-Fast »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2023, 06:35:06 pm »

Ok now you are most definitely the dumbest person in the room haha. Doctors prescribed trt and yea there's a whole ton of them. Maybe do a little research?

🤣🤣  unrelated you fool.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2023, 06:36:35 pm »
Not at all if you are actually semi educated in anything other than how much damage a photon cannon does

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2023, 06:40:30 pm »
The fact that you tried saying I brought up steroids first.

Try again david.

You should really get back on the floor mr salesmen. You're losing out on commissions!

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2023, 06:52:40 pm »
This topic again: mattresses. You really want me to make you look stupid again?

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2023, 06:56:35 pm »
You can try all you want but getting down to the basics...

You're the stupid one here 🤷‍♂️

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2023, 06:58:24 pm »
I'm surprised you haven't cried to sword yet about me responding back to you here in this thread

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord