+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by gG]EaZy- Today at 03:47:40 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by sNipEr.ScopE Today at 04:48:47 am
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by DinGo07 May 09, 2024, 11:45:59 pm
[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius May 09, 2024, 02:12:03 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] May 09, 2024, 02:04:09 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26284
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 772
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 22
Guests: 678
Total: 700

Author Topic: gG]Easy- vs Hydra bo11  (Read 3045 times)

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
gG]Easy- vs Hydra bo11
« on: March 14, 2022, 01:06:25 pm »
Let's see if Tom will give some free wins.

Joe cast it? Go.

Whoever wants to put money in go for it. Someone should give a bonus for 11-0.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
Re: gG]Easy- vs Hydra bo11
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 04:08:51 pm »
No. I want a bo11 vs cole. The biggest dodger ever.

eq.illuminaz

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 04:28:31 pm »
Tomek my friend . Cole is no dodger :D:D:D

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 04:34:36 pm »
Karol.... the guy has been dodging me constantly. People have tried paying him money just to play me. He won't play me. Look back at other forums of others trying to get us to play. Cole just always hides away. It's rather annoying at this point

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 05:43:50 pm »

Boohoo get over it and move on. Why do you take so much pity on eric? He thinks you guys are bffs yet you talk about his personal issues and life behind his back. Just play him give some petty wins since your bffs. What's the big deal about the other player? Didn't you get slaughtered by Taeng? Even Fainer got wins out of him.

No one's judging if the so called pros hack. It's something West likes to see. I'm not sure how Live.Sword hasn't detected the hacks. Easy software to utilize. He just has personal preferences and favorites. Not an organized league. Sad. Had potential.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2022, 06:14:31 pm »
My style of game is better vs koreans than style hydra vs koreans. xD

Both 3-4 vs Jh and Taeng  no coincidence
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 06:18:13 pm by FaINeR »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2022, 06:25:51 pm »

Boohoo get over it and move on. Why do you take so much pity on eric? He thinks you guys are bffs yet you talk about his personal issues and life behind his back. Just play him give some petty wins since your bffs. What's the big deal about the other player? Didn't you get slaughtered by Taeng? Even Fainer got wins out of him.

No one's judging if the so called pros hack. It's something West likes to see. I'm not sure how Live.Sword hasn't detected the hacks. Easy software to utilize. He just has personal preferences and favorites. Not an organized league. Sad. Had potential.

When have I ever talked about Eric behind his back? I barely speak of any drama..if at all. Please don't make up lies. Pity you always have to hide behind random accounts like a little bitch =(

Hope your day gets better. Kind of hard for that given how much of a toxic person you are though.

You honestly survive on drama. Which is very unhealthy... Seek therapy perhaps? Good luck to you.

P.s. stop trying to protect your boyfriend.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 06:54:28 pm by HyDrA »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2022, 07:52:49 pm »
Yoo dup. 3-0.   

;D

Get smack again.  Cole lied to sword said I was talking shit about him, when Cole was bming me saying sword would 5-0 me.  God I wish I could show convo.. throw his drama ass under the bus where he belongs.

Alex, Eric is better than u.  Gg ez

Cole, still down to pay 200$ to see that bo11.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2022, 08:44:54 pm »

When have I ever talked about Eric behind his back? I barely speak of any drama..if at all. Please don't make up lies. Pity you always have to hide behind random accounts like a little bitch =(

Hope your day gets better. Kind of hard for that given how much of a toxic person you are though.

You honestly survive on drama. Which is very unhealthy... Seek therapy perhaps? Good luck to you.

So defensive Tom. No need to make up anything. I'm not Cole if you're thinking I'm him. You're the one who shared his personal life details. Please don't lie just to make yourself look good in public. Then you show reps vs him showing his secret accounts lol.

You also shared Eric is in Therapy.

Please seek therapy and stop with hacks. I can share the software where it shows exactly what you do and use. But as mentioned before West doesn't mind the hacks. Not the first time you've hacked though right?? ;D

Please don't make yourself look like a fool as you are right now.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2022, 09:40:09 pm »

So defensive Tom. No need to make up anything. I'm not Cole if you're thinking I'm him. You're the one who shared his personal life details. Please don't lie just to make yourself look good in public. Then you show reps vs him showing his secret accounts lol.

Please seek therapy and stop with hacks. I can share the software where it shows exactly what you do and use. But as mentioned before West doesn't mind the hacks. Not the first time you've hacked though right?? ;D

🤣🤣🤣🤣.. you are truly something else.

First time I've heard Eric is in therapy. Again. You're so full of shit. Myyyy God lol

Please share this proof that I hack. Ohhh please share it. I'd love to see this 🤣

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2022, 10:09:57 pm »

First time I've heard Eric is in therapy. Again. You're so full of shit. Myyyy God lol

Please share this proof that I hack. Ohhh please share it. I'd love to see this 🤣

So you deny that you've ever hacked? If the response is no, then it's not outside the credible scope that you night again, correct? Following plain logic unless you're a monkey? Even monkeys can follow that logic.

Lol you use comedy and denial to mask the truth? Why are you so scared to admit that you've bad mouthed about eric? LOL.

You exposed games vs his Wonderlust- account saying he sucks and tried beating you each time and asks for you to teach him how to play ^_^.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2022, 10:35:06 pm »

So you deny that you've ever hacked? If the response is no, then it's not outside the credible scope that you night again, correct? Following plain logic unless you're a monkey? Even monkeys can follow that logic.

Lol you use comedy and denial to mask the truth? Why are you so scared to admit that you've bad mouthed about eric? LOL.

You exposed games vs his Wonderlust- account saying he sucks and tried beating you each time and asks for you to teach him how to play ^_^.

Pretty sure I know who you are now. I do remember showing replays vs wonderlust to a specific someone. But you are 100% lying about my badmouthing against him. Are you doing alright? You've never talked shit towards me as yourself.. Hope all is well outside of this game.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2022, 10:48:43 pm »
Lol. I am not even active this season and I get name dropped.
Noob Chris. Why are you so salty about losing all your friends? Because of how fake you are?
Grow up please.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2022, 11:08:10 pm »
Also, yes I also have asked tom to teach me. That isn't new. At least I improve in this game and managed to get S instead of stay stagnant and get worse like you.

Why doesn't anyone ever bitch about lectura (gangster]random or everyone else who noob bashes and loses even more games than I do to noobs? Makes a lot of sense right?

I don't dodge anyone. If I was to admit dodging someone it would be tom. Plain and simple. lol

I think Sword has done a great job with this league. It's people like you with the toxicity that ruins everything. Many players don't even want to scw now because of it.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2022, 12:35:59 am »
Riddick please i can lose 0-3 vs any  pure rank B.

ggeazy is a superstar not need be active for be mentioned

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Sc.T[R]DivO-8-0
2 Adler[aV]9-6
3 GanGs]BlackSwan6-0
4 L-Mx]GallO12-16
5 SaDiStiC)MyTh7-6

2v2