+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by dayanachavez76 Today at 12:36:53 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by leostorm444 April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26230
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 801
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 741
Total: 752

Author Topic: SCW 5 Play-OFFS THREAD - Information & Discussion  (Read 26396 times)

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
Re: SCW 5 Play-OFFS THREAD - Information & Discussion
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2018, 10:14:03 pm »
A lot of bm back and forth. Good thing I didn't bring my friends here but for me i still play fastest, maybe not for long..

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2018, 10:16:06 pm »
Hey Gus, He's up on you this season.  I think hes going to beat you, Don't talk to soon Hairy face.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2018, 10:18:55 pm »
How about you don't talk at all. Ignorant pub

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2018, 10:19:08 pm »
Hey Savemenow, I have Like 30 friends that play fastest that dont play in this league. We should  link up. We chill at op 2.dope

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2018, 03:40:12 am »
THE SEED ARE AS FOLLOWS

1. GanGstEr]JoSe.
2. FiRe.Buu
3.GanGstEr]ZerG-
4.FiRe.SpiRiTs

Boszniek

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2018, 04:02:03 am »
Jose ,i hope one day you will get a real life.....
So i can be online friday at 1 pm.

Boszniek

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2018, 04:04:21 am »
Oh i forgot... bring your map hacks as usual, it suits to you so much this season.

Boszniek

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2018, 04:35:28 am »
That's pathetic how people bites the hand  who feeds them...
Actually Jose talk about stupid league when he is the most try-harder of scw from the beginning, earn money by scw.
Moreover yesterday Chicken had same words about the league when he played more than 200 games...
Personnaly when i think something is stupid or shit... i just don't use it or play it... makes sense isn't it.
And for all haters who blame me cuz i played Seba and Chicken.... don't forget i'm European and with my schedules those 2 players was most active and free to play league for me.
Don't forget Chicken,did nice score vs Sail and Buu, and most people who accuses me to play low ranks would loose to him.
Other thing is you can check on my 2 accounts fire.ali and fire.spirites and i played all good players Defjam jose Evil Buu Sail and generally all active players.
And indeed i didn't played Sail at end of season, not about his "level" but this guy is just too bm so i just ignore him.
So plz stop be dumb or you will just make sword and premier disgusted of scw... ty

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2018, 04:48:47 am »
This entire situation is a great example of why tolerating BM is detrimental to the long term well being of a community.

Purifier

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2018, 09:21:58 am »
That's pathetic how people bites the hand  who feeds them...
Actually Jose talk about stupid league when he is the most try-harder of scw from the beginning, earn money by scw.
Moreover yesterday Chicken had same words about the league when he played more than 200 games...
Personnaly when i think something is stupid or shit... i just don't use it or play it... makes sense isn't it.
And for all haters who blame me cuz i played Seba and Chicken.... don't forget i'm European and with my schedules those 2 players was most active and free to play league for me.
Don't forget Chicken,did nice score vs Sail and Buu, and most people who accuses me to play low ranks would loose to him.
Other thing is you can check on my 2 accounts fire.ali and fire.spirites and i played all good players Defjam jose Evil Buu Sail and generally all active players.
And indeed i didn't played Sail at end of season, not about his "level" but this guy is just too bm so i just ignore him.
So plz stop be dumb or you will just make sword and premier disgusted of scw... ty
I agree 100%. Aside from all the bm and negativity, I just want to say thank you to Live.sword and Premier. Without you guys, starcraft would never be the same. So thanks for all the effort and continually making this game an outlet of fun.

L-Mx]JoSe~

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
  • ☠ CLaN GanGstEr'S ☠
    • View Profile
    • Clan GanGstEr'S
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2018, 11:17:24 am »
im online now if u wanna play go op ugl
☠  CLaN GanGstEr'S  ☠

Website Team
http://clangangster.com

☬ Más que un clan, una familia ☬

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2018, 01:30:23 pm »
This entire situation is a great example of why tolerating BM is detrimental to the long term well being of a community.

the only way to get a suspension or banned for BM is if you literally threaten to kill peoples wives or run them over or some crazy ass shit.  people get away with whatever they want look @ me bm'ing mushroomy on the other thread that shit shouldn't even be allowed. if you want to bm on SC go ahead this is a league website for reporting games and keeping track of whose winning it should be taken seriously not treated as a platform for joke BM . the website to the league is 100% key to the growth of the league ppl will look at this site way before they come into the channel if they are serious about playing and when they see this shit no one would ever want to come here to play

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2018, 02:54:41 pm »

the only way to get a suspension or banned for BM is if you literally threaten to kill peoples wives or run them over or some crazy ass shit.  people get away with whatever they want look @ me bm'ing mushroomy on the other thread that shit shouldn't even be allowed. if you want to bm on SC go ahead this is a league website for reporting games and keeping track of whose winning it should be taken seriously not treated as a platform for joke BM . the website to the league is 100% key to the growth of the league ppl will look at this site way before they come into the channel if they are serious about playing and when they see this shit no one would ever want to come here to play

Bad behaviour has been sufficient reason for players to get fined, receive multiple game suspension or different.

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2018, 03:41:10 pm »
And people say I'm overreacting to these things. I'm not sad or depressed when some one bms me, I find it little annoying that's all.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2018, 03:28:58 am »
And people say I'm overreacting to these things. I'm not sad or depressed when some one bms me, I find it little annoying that's all.

It's annoying but best is to not let it affect you. Take the high road.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord