+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by reeKo[gK] Today at 05:27:51 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by leostorm444 April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26231
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 801
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 16
Guests: 754
Total: 770

Author Topic: Clan Pro]  (Read 68997 times)

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Pro]
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2018, 03:49:09 pm »
Considering Defjam 5-1 you pvp in season one, I don’t know how you’d stomp him.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2018, 05:09:32 pm »
Sword should consider muting this guy. I see the same shit every thread, kid is toxic.

So even though Gus and Cole came here talking shit, matt should get muted for responding? Fire. Clan is sad lmao
He was spamming my inbox and my clan page for days before I posted here.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2018, 05:12:29 pm »
At least mark is a top 2v2 player in all of sc and bw for years now and cole can be argued to be top 5 when he plays and gus brings a lot of games to the site and is a massive rank/points builder for me and other top players but you just do nothing. You’re not top. You hardly bring traffic to site. You’re literally nothing and if you quit no one would even remember or care. Run along little boy. Go play in traffic again.... you have no revelance to this game at all and never will.

Premier why are you even here you brain damaged goof. No one even talks to you or about you in any thread other than the attention seeking ones you make “I’m back”. No one gives a fuck if you’re back or not. You are shit and will always be shit at this game and ALL you do is try to be revelant by typing in every thread you can putting in your opinion that no one cares about. Get lost loser.. you have nothing to do with anything. Brain damaged retard.... Go get your head kicked in again then make a thread about it to feel revelant LOL!!

I never claimed I was good and never thought I was good because I am not good. It is a fact and I am not ashamed of not being good. I enjoy the game and that's the only thing that matters to me. I'll play vs people better than me and if I lose I'll enjoy it and if I win I'll enjoy it a bit more. And in the meantime I'll try to become a better player. I try to be a good person but I will of course at times fail.

My "attention seeking thread" in the "Introduction" sub-forum:
Hey, How is everybody doing?
What's new?
Who is Brain? What's his Afreeca name?

Trying to be relevant by posting on the forum? Are you trying to project your own insecure driven incentive onto the actions of others? These threads are open discussions. Trying to be "relevant" is the least of my worries. I don't care whether people talk about me or not. As Eleanor Roosevelt once said: "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."  I enjoy this community and I want to participate in the success of competitive Fastest Map. I've been trying to unrust and get better by spamming 2vs2 games over the past two weeks. I came back just right before the Season ended. How can I play games for the League when the season's ended?

A year ago I hosted a tournament and was responsible for multiple people coming back to play the game yet you claim I don't contribute? I donated money to UGL for the prize pool and for upkeep yet I don't contribute? Just what is your argument based on?

Also, it was someone running the red light. Was front passenger and my side got hit. Am alive because of pure luck. Combine that with years of American Football, Rugby, Boxing and Hockey(american) for combined minor head injuries to get the end result of brain damage. And despite the fact that I have brain damage I am still more than capable of giving you some too if you ever tried me.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 05:15:26 pm by preMier- »

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2018, 05:14:30 pm »
~double~

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2018, 06:11:59 pm »
Yeah he beat me a fair bit last season. Taking nothing away from Gus as he has improved, I’m no where near the player I was. I don’t play much anymore. My past seasons and records can speak for themselves.

beaTz-

« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2018, 07:46:43 pm »
Premier can you donate money for 2s ladder this season so I can actually find games?

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2018, 08:37:27 pm »
Premier can you donate money for 2s ladder this season so I can actually find games?

A condition under which I'd consider throwing money in for the 2s ladder is if Korean rules were to be applied to PPvPP(Maybe PR too), or at least something similiar. 1 Cannon allowed at choke and one cannon allowed outside base per pylon outside base.  Variations could be 2-3 cannons at choke or per pylon outside base. Reasons being 1) Koreans would be more likely to consider playing SCW if such rules were in place, and 2) I think it will give room to growth in skill level because the crutch that is the cannon-meta disapears, and 3) I dislike excessive cannon use.

Would of course first want to see this tested by players outside of a season to even see if it is a rule-set that people like, or which of the variations to the numbers people like most. If people end up not liking the rule-set I might throw money at 2s without the korean rule-set.

Edit: CR+LING would/could be an exception.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2018, 08:43:13 pm »
Sithlord your a drunk

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2018, 08:45:13 pm »
Premier you’d only get more brain damage you little goof. That car should of been going a little faster so we all wouldn’t have to listen to you try to be revelant in any way, shape or form. Also there isn’t ONE decent sc player that came back because of you and anything you’ve done idiot. You just sit and see how many thread you can squeeze your useless not important opinion on. I guess I shouldn’t be typing this to you though Cing how you’re LITERALLY a brain damaged retard. Do you have to have an adult accompany you wherever you go slingblade???  Kon: “the player I once was” lol!! What player was that?? The best of the average?? Never top tier and always a dodging noob when it came to me asking for games. GJ being mediocre at best kon in your “prime”. Guess gus is the new king of the average.

I won four ugl seasons and have beaten everyone there is to beat and have beaten them many times. I also did it playing random every game.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2018, 11:21:58 pm »
BTW MATT that makes the record now 9-11. idc about ur excuses that still goes toward race to 25.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2018, 11:23:24 pm »
8-11 my bad

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2018, 11:24:10 pm »
ten times u got p so just think about that lol :)

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2018, 05:07:33 am »
Lmao sith You're such a loser.

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2018, 02:04:08 pm »
iCCup.Core, I'm glad you've been playing with the members of Pro] keep it up and there may become a spot for you.

beaTz-

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2018, 02:28:17 pm »
iCCup.Core, I'm glad you've been playing with the members of Pro] keep it up and there may become a spot for you.

I vote no if I have any say on it.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2