+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by gG]EaZy- Today at 03:47:40 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by sNipEr.ScopE Today at 04:48:47 am
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by DinGo07 May 09, 2024, 11:45:59 pm
[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius May 09, 2024, 02:12:03 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] May 09, 2024, 02:04:09 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26284
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 772
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 24
Guests: 683
Total: 707

Author Topic: You know who is a loser  (Read 3554 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: You know who is a loser
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2023, 09:03:49 am »
This comment was like a light at the end of a dark hallway, shitlord only knows how to make cannons, storm and freeze.

I hit 3k followers on TikTok yesterday. I can now use TikTok studio and go live from my computer.  I’ll be streaming with a camera and better quality soon.  Also I had 10subs last month and I have 8 subs this month 6ppl have it where it’s recurring.   It cost them 6$ to sub to me. I’ve made about 100$ streaming me playing video games so far.

Hopefully I can bring these kids over to sc. 

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2023, 10:12:30 am »
Wow dude so impressive making that much money. You must be proud of yourself. I make that in 15 minutes at a real job
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 10:31:24 am by Think-Fast »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2023, 11:41:14 am »
Lol I’m not just happy that I’m getting paid to play a video game.

I make around 75-85k a year, have a house, my car is paid off and I’m taking care of my mother. My life is pretty good.

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2023, 12:13:54 pm »
Wow dude so impressive making that much money. You must be proud of yourself. I make that in 15 minutes at a real job
what do you do for $400/hr, suck rich guys dicks?

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2023, 01:59:04 pm »
Ohhhhhh! Snap! David is this #4 person your gonna bm!?

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2023, 05:03:33 pm »
David, David, David… you sale matters for a living. Haha
And Alex your best job is a greeter at Walmart like you both r sad af.

Look at this

“At least Alex is the bigger man and letting it go”

Alex
“No I’m not, I’m a bitch.”

“Okay Alex” lol

Just let it go, you lost to me David and Alex, your washed up. Worst game play ever.

Awww Riddick just wants validation. That's why he keeps posting weird shit. You beat me Riddick. Idc. No one cares. You'll always be like the trash you take out every day. Old McDonald's wraps and soda cans

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2023, 03:04:56 pm »
Truth is… you were super active and in the top 5 and I targeted you and learned your game play and then I used your emotions as a lubricant to get into games and get points.. I was a bully for manipulating you and using you to get what I wanted. The straight disrespect and humiliation all season,I
 forced you to almost stop playing almost altogether. I admire you’re dedication to this game after that abuse and mental trauma, I’m simply amazed that you found yourself smurfing and playing this game again. I have no intention of reaching top 5, so you can be at ease David

ggs
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 03:07:30 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2023, 04:03:17 pm »
Truth is… you were super active and in the top 5 and I targeted you and learned your game play and then I used your emotions as a lubricant to get into games and get points.. I was a bully for manipulating you and using you to get what I wanted. The straight disrespect and humiliation all season,I
 forced you to almost stop playing almost altogether. I admire you’re dedication to this game after that abuse and mental trauma, I’m simply amazed that you found yourself smurfing and playing this game again. I have no intention of reaching top 5, so you can be at ease David

ggs

rofl ouch

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2023, 04:31:38 pm »

ggs

LOL you studied my gameplay and targeted a specific gamer? Man, i thought i didnt have a life when i was playing this game.. hahah this takes the cake. Mental trauma? there is none. I left sc to make more money. Its funny because here you are accusing me of being someone playing this season that literally just shat on you 4-0 and made you look like a pub thats never played this game before. You've got to be the most retarded person here on bnet lol. That makes zero sense. You would think that if i had such a big grudge against you that id be bragging about it. Ive always been better than you and quite frankly i dont care about winning or losing. Just like gus,  I played everyone without prejudice or dodging. You beat me a dozen times?? so what? no one cares. Weve played like 150 games and im probably a 3-1 ratio on you between all your smurfs. The only season you were up on me was when ronin obsed like 70% of those games and guess what....he got banned for cheating.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 04:33:11 pm by Think-Fast »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2023, 04:52:39 pm »
lies i obbed like two of those games and not once cheated david dont try to discredit his wins on you

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2023, 05:00:10 pm »
Bs dude it was like 15-20 games. There was a point in time where he wouldn't even play me without you obsing. People in the channel were laughing at it. We'd get in game lobby and the moment I said no obs, he'd leave

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2023, 05:01:48 pm »
lies, he just didn't want you banning me its just a friend thing not a cheating thing

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2023, 05:25:27 pm »
if it was so important to obs, why not just wait and watch replay... lol.  Or even obs as a player to just watch him? That was offered numerous times but yet he still dodged
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 05:27:35 pm by Think-Fast »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2023, 05:58:21 pm »
maybe he just wanted to get under your skin by not playing you

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2023, 06:05:21 pm »
If thats the case, that's too much effort to get under someone's skin in a video game. Grow up gents

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Sc.T[R]DivO-8-0
2 Adler[aV]9-6
3 GanGs]BlackSwan6-0
4 L-Mx]GallO12-16
5 SaDiStiC)MyTh7-6

2v2
RankPlayerRecord