+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by gG]EaZy- Today at 03:47:40 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by sNipEr.ScopE Today at 04:48:47 am
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by DinGo07 May 09, 2024, 11:45:59 pm
[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius May 09, 2024, 02:12:03 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] May 09, 2024, 02:04:09 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26284
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 772
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 26
Guests: 688
Total: 714

Author Topic: You know who is a loser  (Read 3554 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: You know who is a loser
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2023, 06:10:34 pm »
Why not you watch reps and show me where it’s obs cheating and not skill that owned you.  U wont find anything, you know it.

David I get paid to play sc, that’s why I’m back other than that I enjoy playing with my friends.  I played 15 games last season, prove me wrong

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2023, 06:15:17 pm »
Your the only one butt hurt, cry like a baby and hold on to ronin whispering sky. If he cheated for me David, you think he cheated for Tom also? And cole and Alex and everyone else.  If you honestly think I’m a cheater than find proof, we played over 40 games that season, if it wasn’t SKILL based wins then surely you should be able to find enough proof. Show something other than the scars from when i whipped on you.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2023, 06:30:06 pm »
All i see is the scars from you getting whipped around and whored out from almost every gamer in scw which why you start these stupid posts to begin with. Little dick riddick just chasing the validation that he never earned in sc. Poor little man sad. Look at you Riddick.  Made an entire post after Alex literally said "ez". Made a post about me when I dont even play after getting whipped by dolo 4-0. Really that insecure.  You are telling me that i cry when you make a post every time you get your ass whooped. I bet hes going to make a post about me everytime he loses to a smurf. "O its david again" live in fear and humiliation son. You are like one of those chicks from real housewives trying to start up all this nonsense drama.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 07:06:17 pm by Think-Fast »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2023, 07:36:34 pm »
Haha he talks about his self in 3ed person. It’s been known about your Smurfs. Just stop replying and let it die out. Why keep going.. everyone knows u lost to me over and over and over. Move on David, let it go. Oh and ez~

If you want a reminder just go check out on YouTube the castycast. Lolol

Sithlord

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2023, 08:22:52 pm »
All i see is the scars from you getting whipped around and whored out from almost every gamer in scw which why you start these stupid posts to begin with. Little dick riddick just chasing the validation that he never earned in sc. Poor little man sad. Look at you Riddick.  Made an entire post after Alex literally said "ez". Made a post about me when I dont even play after getting whipped by dolo 4-0. Really that insecure.  You are telling me that i cry when you make a post every time you get your ass whooped. I bet hes going to make a post about me everytime he loses to a smurf. "O its david again" live in fear and humiliation son. You are like one of those chicks from real housewives trying to start up all this nonsense drama.

Hahaha this is actually funny and true

Sithlord

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2023, 08:24:46 pm »
Why don't you two play a new b09 like real men instead of trash talking

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2023, 08:38:42 pm »
Haha he talks about his self in 3ed person. It’s been known about your Smurfs. Just stop replying and let it die out. Why keep going.. everyone knows u lost to me over and over and over. Move on David, let it go. Oh and ez~

If you want a reminder just go check out on YouTube the castycast. Lolol

Why is Joe even talking? He's never been top anything just like Gus and his Smurf accounts.

Can you donate snake oil to the tournament Joe? Put it on your child support deductible xD.

Gus can donate the Whattaboogers that he doesn't freeload off. -poor life.

GG NO RE

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2023, 09:12:02 pm »
Yea he acts like he's the best gamer because he beat me some games lol. I get a kick out of it. I don't even think I'm that good and can admit it. Kids so paranoid of smurfs bashing him nonstop that he thinks it's me. Joe you on some crack

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2023, 11:12:04 pm »
I was told it’s you David, you go out of your way and change your ip to smurf a dead league and game.  Your the sad one

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2023, 11:41:12 pm »
Told by who? Lol. Again, how retarded can you be. Dolo 4-0ed you and made you look like a pub. If you are accusing me of being him, that makes zero sense because after all this smack talk, I'd bring that to the surface. And you are the one smurfing the dead game with not one, but two smurf accounts
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 11:43:27 pm by Think-Fast »

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Sc.T[R]DivO-8-0
2 Adler[aV]9-6
3 GanGs]BlackSwan6-0
4 L-Mx]GallO12-16
5 SaDiStiC)MyTh7-6

2v2