+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Lucas May 10, 2024, 10:34:48 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by DinGo07 May 09, 2024, 11:45:59 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] May 09, 2024, 07:49:14 pm
[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius May 09, 2024, 02:12:03 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] May 09, 2024, 02:04:09 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26280
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 758
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 711
Total: 721

Author Topic: Gg]Eazy- asking Iam-Original for free wins like he did before  (Read 3332 times)

Mrmean

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: Gg]Eazy- asking Iam-Original for free wins like he did before
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2023, 11:26:35 am »
Seriously just fuck off. You constantly make fake accs of me. You constantly spread lies of me dodging or cheating.  I’m getting sick of it. You don’t even play in this fucking league so gtfo

What fake accounts? I'm new to scw. I don't have time to waste to fake accounts like you smurfing and stalking me on SC. Your friend Carlos aka XP-mrmean also messaged you about me and you talk bm about me. I've asked you to stop stalking me and yet you don't stop or with the bad mouthing. I guess everyone sees that from you...

I've been polite and still request a formal investigation to my inquiry from the admins. It's per league protocol. You've already done this with missnoi to get free points where she told others that's the only reason she created the account and she fessed up to it.

Your stream has proof of your stalking of me too. Unless you delete it.

Don’t put my name in shit. I have no idea who you are and until you come out and say who you really are, anything you say is irrelevant. You care way too much over some dude over the internet.

MMorales

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2023, 01:53:34 pm »
Deluka — you’re clearly the obsessed one who stalks G eazy, 24/7, from looking at this league’s page with his games to watching his stream, to bming all his friends on sc. You hide behind a screen and make 100 smurfs talking shit. Saying stuff about eazy’s personal life from his job to his past. You try to take shots on a personal level just to be toxic but you’re just sick and deranged. Unless you have tangible proof of xp mean and missnoi, stop talking. You’re like the crazied delusional fan from the song “Stan” by Eminem. Don’t go killing yourself over this now.

Magnatron

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2023, 01:58:17 pm »
Deluka — you’re clearly the obsessed one who stalks G eazy, 24/7, from looking at this league’s page with his games to watching his stream, to bming all his friends on sc. You hide behind a screen and make 100 smurfs talking shit. Saying stuff about eazy’s personal life from his job to his past. You try to take shots on a personal level just to be toxic but you’re just sick and deranged. Unless you have tangible proof of xp mean and missnoi, stop talking. You’re like the crazied delusional fan from the song “Stan” by Eminem. Don’t go killing yourself over this now.
LMFAO stan

CarlosSC

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2023, 02:14:56 pm »
Eat fresh

Deluka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2023, 02:22:29 pm »

With that horrible grammar, I'm not interested in reading the message. But gg eazy parting the person known to hack according to Eric and that league. His cheating continues... Without a reasonable doubt.

Deluka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2023, 02:23:03 pm »
LMFAO stan

MMorales=Magnatron

Lucas

• Administrator
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2023, 04:32:49 pm »
Investigation underway.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 12:23:41 am by Lucas »

Season Info

SCW Season 45