+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] Today at 12:59:34 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by KuSh[VcK] Today at 12:39:30 pm
[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Lucas Today at 11:03:51 am
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by taengk Today at 07:15:05 am
[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius May 09, 2024, 02:12:03 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26298
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 899
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 19
Guests: 878
Total: 897

Author Topic: Solo.d0lo = legend]dave  (Read 7971 times)

Sithlord

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: Solo.d0lo = legend]dave
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2023, 09:30:46 pm »
Hahaha David sells beds and hydra/Riddick are a gay couple. I wonder if they suck eachother off on one of his beds LOL. Never seen two people tryin to double team so hard in my life lmao.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2023, 09:42:04 pm »
Makes sense now. I found Thomas Hadley, known as Hydra, on Facebook. He has severe gynecomastia aka male breast enlargement. Bitch tits in short. Side effect of too much estrogen in males. Usually happens to more feminine men or bodybuilders that abuse hormones. In his case, as skinny as he is, I'm assuming it's because he was suppose to be born female. Riddick, I'm trying to find a picture of you but can't seem to. I'll just check the nearest Walmart.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 09:51:25 pm by Think-Fast »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2023, 10:46:18 pm »
Someone get my David’s info please. I’ll pay

fmp

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2023, 10:50:33 pm »
aww look at cry baby riddick sticking up for his boyfriend and his man boobs. And he still can't even write a post without spelling something wrong lmao.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 10:53:05 pm by fmp »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2023, 12:04:30 am »
Makes sense now. I found Thomas Hadley, known as Hydra, on Facebook. He has severe gynecomastia aka male breast enlargement. Bitch tits in short. Side effect of too much estrogen in males. Usually happens to more feminine men or bodybuilders that abuse hormones. In his case, as skinny as he is, I'm assuming it's because he was suppose to be born female. Riddick, I'm trying to find a picture of you but can't seem to. I'll just check the nearest Walmart.

Haha man I really got under your skin for you to go out of your way and look me up to try and get anything you can grasp onto try to belittle me.
But severe gynecomastia ? Come on david. You're just proving me right on how stupid you truly are lol. I was going to say I thought you could do better than that.. but ... again, NOPE. You're too stupid :(

Maybe you need to get your eyes checked?

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2023, 12:36:54 am »
Another "you're stupid"? Is that all you got?

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2023, 12:42:15 am »
I mean... yea? Trying to say I have gynecomastia ?   Stupid if you ask me 🤷‍♂️

Try harder Stupid 🤣

Keep searching for stuff in my life to see if you can try and make yourself feel better 🙃

Bye stupid

fmp

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2023, 12:49:40 am »
Didn't you say bye already? and "stupid". Thats a common scapegoat for defeat. Run

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2023, 12:51:57 am »
Didn't you just call me fat and a mattress man? Are you stupid?

Magnatron

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2023, 01:10:38 am »
Why is David fighting with everybody on bnet these days

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2023, 03:37:33 am »
Because he’s a fucking idiot

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2023, 04:50:53 am »

David everyone says your dumb because your fucking dumb.

David Tom didn’t dodge anyone, when toms active he enjoys playing the best of the best. Show respect dummy.

David I usto like you like I did Alex, I actually told ppl on discord that you was a good guy when you was bming one of them. (Surprise surprise)

David ronin didn’t cheat, he doesn’t cheat it was 1 hour and 30mins in and he was tired of watching the game. It’s not like the dude gave m.u or race now u act like that’s all he does, this is why your fucking dumb.

My account was taken and fainer had a what 3v3 non scw game. Stfu dude, your such a child.. just take your losses and play on your real account.. your not fooling anyone. Your gameplay is trash David lame play.

Stop fucking talking shit to everyone you troll. Ronin wasn’t in any of r games, he was playing 2s and I was grinding ones, you just can’t take your losses.

David i smashed you with strad, you can tell if someone cheats because the gameplay, goes for openings lucky scouts “every game” building to play off what your doing.  I spanked you because I’m better than you.

Again I own you David, you only win spot abuse shit m.us because your gamestyle is fucking lame. Wow I come back and my first 4 games I get Zerg or Terran and your right next to me and get lucky. With me not playing on remastered and not having hotkeys. But hold on to it David l, don’t look at a few months ago when I took the game seriously and saw u as a victim not a competitor. I saw you as points because the true is your not better than me. I might play here or there to see old friends but I’ve been done with this game like a lot of other ppl 2. Your trash bro, just stop replying.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2023, 05:42:55 am »
Me? Run from you david? Oh please. You've already ran from me over a game. Again that's the sole reason why I went on ronins name, just so I could play you 🤣.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 06:02:02 am by HyDrA »

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 28, 2023, 10:19:53 am »
Both of your logics make zero sense. Riddick, you are bragging about 1 season out of 10 LOL. Even if you didn't cheat, which you did, I'm still way up on you. You even went 4 gate vs me in a corner spot when i was next to you which you never do. Midbuilt right outside my base countless times and tried making up some story about how someone took your account and tried cheating for fainer. Tom, I've played you as much as I've played Riddick. So ya....I totally dodge you. I played gold a shit ton and he's better than you so Idk what universe your minds at right now, but clearly both of you are dumb. Gus, they started this shit by crying and making forums because Joe got butt hurt from getting 4-0 and Tom couldn't stand the fact of not obsing. The crazy thing is that I didn't even bm Joe when I 4-0ed him. Just said ggs like a good sport. He then cried and created a post. So yea, I may be bming him but that dude has it coming. I didn't even bm any of these guys at all even after the 1st or 2nd time Joe did but he wouldn't stop. Just watch the replays and see how badly he talks shit and cries. Then throws an even bigger tantrum when someone talks back to him
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 10:31:57 am by Think-Fast »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2023, 01:31:36 pm »
Your a lier.

I never said anything just stood up for Tom and you bmed me and brought up Smurf accs.  Your a lier, I never made a post it was you that brought up the 4-0 twice before I really even responded about the games. Yet I “cry”. Your a lier, I was respectful on the games I lost because I was asked to be. David makes shit up all the time.  My gameplay shits on you, I went 4 gate cuz I found you so early and your t is trash. I remember the game. Get me banned David, show proof I cheated, the game play doesn’t lie

Show me where I “cried and created a post” I stood up for Tom and you brought it up twice before I spoke on the subject.  Prove me wrong David, you’re a lier.

I bring up that season because both of us took the season seriously and I wrecked you.  You had +200 games that season and got whipped.  So yeah I’d hold on to the 4 games 2.  Keep making crap up, whatever makes you feel better.

Ronin was not in r games, it was rare for ronin to obs my games. You just know I cracked you and you need something to hold on 2.

Dummy
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 01:35:10 pm by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 GanGs]BlackSwan17-10
2 Sc.T[R]DivO-8-0
3 pGf]Pescador-12-11
4 Cosculluela10-5
5 pGf]SuperWilcha8-3