+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] Today at 12:59:34 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by KuSh[VcK] Today at 12:39:30 pm
[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Lucas Today at 11:03:51 am
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by taengk Today at 07:15:05 am
[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius May 09, 2024, 02:12:03 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26298
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 899
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 18
Guests: 870
Total: 888

Author Topic: Solo.d0lo = legend]dave  (Read 7970 times)

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
Re: Solo.d0lo = legend]dave
« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2023, 02:28:30 pm »
Maybe not later down the road. But the fact is.. what I've been saying. I played on ronins account soley just so I could get games in vs you because you were dodging me. You can deny it all you want but it's the truth. 🤷‍♂️

fmp

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2023, 04:07:09 pm »
Riddick, again, just look at the reps of when i smurfed as viper. Literal nonstop bm from you every game. You did that to many other gamers because you just a sad angry person. Look at the post you made about me and eazy trying to start shit the moment you lost 4-0. Man drop it already. No one cares, idc, if you lose to me. Its a game and you shouldnt get that upset about losing. I can even take the time to find the specific reps on when the bm started. Hydra, again, what you are saying makes zero sense. First off, you played many other ppl on ronins account. Yes, i watched the reps. Secondly, the only time ive said no to you is because you would come on at late ass hours from you getting off work and i was ready for sleep or already reing in a 2v2. You've said no to me just as many times as ive said to you. Does that mean i think you dodged me? no lol.  Weve played countless times and its a players right to say no. It would be one thing if i chose to play a D rank gamer as A instead of you but that has never happened. You somehow got so butt hurt that i didnt let you obs, that you cried a river. Are you really that dumb to think id let you obs after you cheated against me? You keep reverting back to games we played years ago when this has nothing to do with you making a cry baby post because you couldnt obs
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 04:22:32 pm by fmp »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #137 on: May 28, 2023, 04:25:21 pm »
Lol. This has nothing to do with me not being able to obs.
But oh well. Can't argue with stupid 🤷‍♂️

It is what it is 🤣

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 28, 2023, 08:17:18 pm »
I’m done with this, you suck, me>you, gg dummy

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Muted
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 29, 2023, 02:15:49 pm »
That’s what I thought bitch, must be quiet now cuz u know how stupid u really r

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2023, 08:20:57 am »
Sorry for the late response. Was honoring my fellow brothers in arms yesterday at a fundraiser/workout. Honor, something neither of you know. I fought for both of your freedoms to talk trash freely to me. You're welcome. Showed you both logical proof and all you gotta say is "stupid". Joe, you've never amounted to anything in this game so the fact that you take such pride on focusing on beating me and formulating so many lies is actually quite flattering. You remind me of an obsessive ex gf. No matter what Joe, the facts are still there. You bested me one season out of the 10 that we played. Gj man:). Must feel good since you accomplished your life goal. Even had to cheat to do it. I'm still up on you and if you want to challenge, grow a sack. You know where I'm at. I'm apparently everywhere, every smurf according to Joe. He's so frightened of getting smurfed by me, that he retired. Hydra, watch out, when he breaks up with you, he gonna be in your dm nonstop. Nothing to do with you getting booted as obs? You made this post right after that just like joe making his post right after getting 4-0ed. Sounds like a bunch of cry baby's. And Hydra, let me know if you want me to get you a new mattress or even train you in the gym. Pushing buttons has made you weak.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 08:37:47 am by Think-Fast »

Sithlord

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2023, 09:44:43 am »
Sorry for the late response. Was honoring my fellow brothers in arms yesterday at a fundraiser/workout. Honor, something neither of you know. I fought for both of your freedoms to talk trash freely to me. You're welcome. Showed you both logical proof and all you gotta say is "stupid". Joe, you've never amounted to anything in this game so the fact that you take such pride on focusing on beating me and formulating so many lies is actually quite flattering. You remind me of an obsessive ex gf. No matter what Joe, the facts are still there. You bested me one season out of the 10 that we played. Gj man:). Must feel good since you accomplished your life goal. Even had to cheat to do it. I'm still up on you and if you want to challenge, grow a sack. You know where I'm at. I'm apparently everywhere, every smurf according to Joe. He's so frightened of getting smurfed by me, that he retired. Hydra, watch out, when he breaks up with you, he gonna be in your dm nonstop. Nothing to do with you getting booted as obs? You made this post right after that just like joe making his post right after getting 4-0ed. Sounds like a bunch of cry baby's. And Hydra, let me know if you want me to get you a new mattress or even train you in the gym. Pushing buttons has made you weak.

Respect
Marine<

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 GanGs]BlackSwan17-10
2 Sc.T[R]DivO-8-0
3 pGf]Pescador-12-11
4 Cosculluela10-5
5 pGf]SuperWilcha8-3