+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by GameLove2 Today at 01:09:22 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] May 13, 2024, 12:59:34 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by KuSh[VcK] May 13, 2024, 12:39:30 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by taengk May 13, 2024, 07:15:05 am
[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius May 09, 2024, 02:12:03 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26298
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 946
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 853
Total: 864

Author Topic: Discuss.  (Read 7280 times)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss.
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2020, 05:27:07 pm »
nihilism and determinism =/= pessimism narcissism. lack of meaning or choice liberates in the notion one can will there to be any meaning they desire. Not one meaning is right, not one meaning is wrong. It is liberation from systemization in the process of individuation. to be as you are.
it is flawed knowledge. You wouldn't be accepted into freemasonry

25th degree.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2020, 06:05:07 pm »
nihilism and determinism =/= pessimism narcissism. lack of meaning or choice liberates in the notion one can will there to be any meaning they desire. Not one meaning is right, not one meaning is wrong. It is liberation from systemization in the process of individuation. to be as you are.

25th degree.
liar. Lol how do you explain sacred geometry and the numerological significance of events and numbers in nature. Everything is ordered by divine in intelligence or the grand architect of masonry
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 06:07:02 pm by sNipEr.ScopE »

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2020, 06:27:31 pm »

25th degree.
liar. Lol how do you explain sacred geometry and the numerological significance of events and numbers in nature. Everything is ordered by divine in intelligence or the grand architect of masonry

Either one of the two.

1) The universe follow the rules and laws of determinism. In order for that to be universal laws require to be consistent constants. Sacred geometry is the instillment of meaning unto meanginless constants through the lense of human perspective. First there were the universal laws and constants, then in response labeled sacred geometry to explain it.
2) First there was Sacred geometry, and then came into existence the universal laws and constants of causality. But then comes the question, what or whichever used sacred geometry to will the universal laws into existence, is too subject to its own set of universal laws and constants. It is inescapable.

In both cases, universal laws and constants existed prior to consciousness.

RollOver

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2020, 07:20:29 pm »

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2020, 08:29:08 pm »
Complete and UTTER NONSENSE. The point to everything will be revealed soon for those who dont yet understand

25th degree.

Either one of the two.

1) The universe follow the rules and laws of determinism. In order for that to be universal laws require to be consistent constants. Sacred geometry is the instillment of meaning unto meanginless constants through the lense of human perspective. First there were the universal laws and constants, then in response labeled sacred geometry to explain it.
2) First there was Sacred geometry, and then came into existence the universal laws and constants of causality. But then comes the question, what or whichever used sacred geometry to will the universal laws into existence, is too subject to its own set of universal laws and constants. It is inescapable.

In both cases, universal laws and constants existed prior to consciousness.
Complete and UTTER NONSENSE. The point to everything will be revealed soon for those who dont yet understand

Oi7iuM[gK]

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2020, 01:02:10 am »
Mathetematics is the universal language you can find numbers everywhere,sacred geometry seems devine as if everything is the work of an actual god,We might never actualy find out if life on our planet is just a coicidence or if we are beings that have been engeneered to existence.We have alot of difficulties getting out of our own planet just to explore the moon and i believe it took us many decades just to have a satelite explore our own solar system.But if math is applied i believe we are not alone in our universe.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2020, 05:07:41 am »
Do you honestly belive that it took us that many years to discover the Moon/land on the Moon, Why is it that knowlegde has been lost. How did the Egypt manage to do things we cant even do with our "hich tech systems" Dont belive in the gov-bs . They are hiding information from us but ppl are too stupid to realise what they are doing to us...

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2020, 05:39:00 am »
Element 115 was discovered a long time ago. The gas and oil for example wouldnt be needed. I truly belive that the poverty would of ended. The reason why there are so many wars is just due to the money... then we got some disturbed warlords which i want talk about...

Oi7iuM[gK]

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2020, 07:10:01 am »
Element 115 was discovered a long time ago. The gas and oil for example wouldnt be needed. I truly belive that the poverty would of ended. The reason why there are so many wars is just due to the money... then we got some disturbed warlords which i want talk about...
We will always discover new elements,your right about information not being revealed to us,people with less knowledge are easier to control.War is what makes the most money if we look at history as a reference,We also degrade the intelligence of the people from the past we are thought that the pyramids were built 4000 years ago yet there are geological evidence erosion and etc.. that Scholars have a hard time accepting that these monuments are millenials older than the current age stated.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2020, 07:34:55 am »
Do you know about element 115?

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2020, 07:35:48 am »
How much do you know about Nikola Tesla?

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2020, 07:52:55 am »
[Rn]5f14 6d10 7s27p3

Oi7iuM[gK]

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2020, 09:06:40 am »
i know that it was introduced by a person that use to work in area 51 i forgot his name but he had an interview in the late 80s but im nt 100 percent accurate about my info and i know about tesla but only very little i know he was being funded by someonemorgan something i believe but when his research was revealed to be a non profit project hes funds were cut off.Again i know little about these subjects  just a very bit of general knowledge.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2020, 09:19:44 am »
I see... Theres alot about 115 and Davids story about it. Nikola had an what shall you call it "pupile" or how u spell it... but in fact he was an undercover agent for the gov. Alot of Nikolas writings are what we got today just in a modern fashion. He had one idea that with focused laser-energy to attack the enemy... The more you read about these guys the more youll notice how big of a fraud we live in.

Oi7iuM[gK]

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2020, 09:31:41 am »
I see... Theres alot about 115 and Davids story about it. Nikola had an what shall you call it "pupile" or how u spell it... but in fact he was an undercover agent for the gov. Alot of Nikolas writings are what we got today just in a modern fashion. He had one idea that with focused laser-energy to attack the enemy... The more you read about these guys the more youll notice how big of a fraud we live in.
Yes a fraud is a way off seeing things ,i though it was bob lazar  who talked about element 115,i will look more into  teslas work when i get the chance too he was truly ahead of hes time a great mind.

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 GanGs]BlackSwan19-14
2 Cosculluela14-8
3 [KGB]-SlaSh.9-1
4 Sc.T[R]DivO-8-0
5 pGf]Pescador-12-11

2v2
RankPlayerRecord