+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by gG]EaZy- Today at 07:25:44 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Lucas May 05, 2024, 10:45:06 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26250
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 851
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 17
Guests: 603
Total: 620

Author Topic: SCW season 6 1VS1 Playoffs: Information, discussion & updates  (Read 97992 times)

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: SCW season 6 1VS1 Playoffs: Information, discussion & updates
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2018, 06:38:14 pm »
Stasis*

Stripper

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2018, 07:06:23 pm »
lol

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2018, 07:12:36 pm »
Ok. I have though of a possible alternative. What if I move the person from the Kon/Evil match-up that can't play within the time frame down to the loser's bracket?

Also, I am a little torn on this specific issue.

Evil did his best to be online from monday to thursday but Kon was unable to be online. And now Evil will be unable to be online but Kon WILL be able.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 07:17:17 pm by preMier »

SgT.BaO-

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2018, 07:39:49 pm »
Ok. I have though of a possible alternative. What if I move the person from the Kon/Evil match-up that can't play within the time frame down to the loser's bracket?

Evil did his best to be online from monday to thursday but Kon was unable to be online. And now Evil will be unable to be online but Kon WILL be able.

Well that makes no sense if evil can’t play this weekend n kon can y just not wait till Monday to play unless they can play tonight?

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2018, 07:51:17 pm »

Well that makes no sense if evil can’t play this weekend n kon can y just not wait till Monday to play unless they can play tonight?

There are a lot of matches to be played. Even if Kon and Evil were to play tonight EviL would end up stopping the loser bracket from progressing because he can't play. It is the first round of the tournament. Waiting for EviL until tuesday, which is the date EviL said he can play, not monday, we'd basically be moving the entire tournament to tuesday. Problem is tournament starts on Friday. Only actual option available right now is DQ for EviL if Kon shows up on Friday. And don't get me wrong. I absolutely hate doing this because I considered EviL a top contender in the tournament. Kon too.

MushroomY

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2018, 07:56:23 pm »
how can u remove matches when it wasnt even supposed to start until the 3rd?

Season ends July 29, 23:59:59/11:59:59 PM website time(GMT-4). Playoffs officially start August 3 at 2:00 PM/14:00 Website time(GMT-4). Players can play their matches before this date if their opponent is online. The playoffs start officially on August 3 because of the different time zones players are in.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2018, 08:01:04 pm »
how can u remove matches when it wasnt even supposed to start until the 3rd?

Season ends July 29, 23:59:59/11:59:59 PM website time(GMT-4). Playoffs officially start August 3 at 2:00 PM/14:00 Website time(GMT-4). Players can play their matches before this date if their opponent is online. The playoffs start officially on August 3 because of the different time zones players are in.

The problem is EviL said he can NOT come online until Tuesday. Most of the tournament is intended to be played over the weekend. EviL would delay 3/4 of the tournament if we were to wait for him until Tuesday.

SgT.BaO-

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2018, 08:01:35 pm »

There are a lot of matches to be played. Even if Kon and Evil were to play tonight EviL would end up stopping the loser bracket from progressing because he can't play. It is the first round of the tournament. Waiting for EviL until tuesday, which is the date EviL said he can play, not monday, we'd basically be moving the entire tournament to tuesday. Problem is tournament starts on Friday. Only actual option available right now is DQ for EviL if Kon shows up on Friday. And don't get me wrong. I absolutely hate doing this because I considered EviL a top contender in the tournament. Kon too.

Well I don’t agree with dq evil he put his time in to get his spot I don’t see y moving the tourny would be an issue they been waiting this long y not a few more days scw isn’t going anywhere payout still the same the person who’s gona cry will be jose

SgT.BaO-

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2018, 08:03:10 pm »
Get the 8 players and admin and have a meeting is all I can say take a vote but dq is not right

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 02, 2018, 08:03:36 pm »
Why the tournament should start on Friday,
The tournament had to start from the end of season scw the Monday 12am.
I would give only 2 days to play and if non an appearance so they are eliminated. but wait until Friday is ilogical. If kon did not appear in these days eliminate him and down to lower bracker and put now play evil vs Buu at once, evil has been online since Monday.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 08:08:13 pm by FaINeR »

SgT.BaO-

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2018, 08:07:25 pm »
Because the tournament should start on Friday,
I would give only 2 days to play and if non an appearance so they are eliminated. but wait until Friday is ilogical. If kon did not appear in these days eliminate him and down to lower bracker and put now play evil vs Buu at once, evil has been since Monday.
But official start time is on the 3rd

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2018, 11:08:57 pm »
Because the tournament should start on Friday,
I would give only 2 days to play and if non an appearance so they are eliminated. but wait until Friday is ilogical. If kon did not appear in these days eliminate him and down to lower bracker and put now play evil vs Buu at once, evil has been since Monday.
But official start time is on the 3rd

You can't say the start date is the 3rd then get mad at people for not being online before this to play their games I'm confused

ssP)Knight(

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2018, 01:25:41 am »
Yea brain damage. What a fucking joke you and sword are. Don’t have a clue. Don’t forget to remove another unit mid tourney LOL.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2018, 04:01:37 am »
Update 2:
Round 2B:
  • JohnW1ck T 0 - 1 Z Xtre-Mamba
  • JohnW1ck Z 0 - 2 T Xtre-Mamba
  • JohnW1ck P 0 - 3 T Xtre-Mamba
  • JohnW1ck Z 1 - 3 T Xtre-Mamba
  • JohnW1ck P 2 - 3 T Xtre-Mamba
  • JohnW1ck P 3 - 3 Z Xtre-Mamba
  • JohnW1ck Z 3 - 4 P Xtre-Mamba
Xtre-Mamba proceeds to round 3B to face off against everyone's biggest nightmare Xtre-Brain!
Johnw1ck goes down into Loser's Round 1B to play against the loser of round 1A.

The replays can be found in the report thread.

> Updated bracket <

Note:
@Johnw1ck please report your wins from the Mamba vs Johnw1ck series.
@Resoud please report your win from the Mamba vs Resoud series.

OTHER UPDATE:
I am going to swap out Pro]EviL- for Sadistic)New... or FiRe.Bungeegum depending which of the two can be online this weekend. This is under the condition that Pro]EviL- can not be online until Tuesday. Not replacing would result in tournament delay until Tuesday which would be unfair to ALL of the other participants. I apologize to Pro]EviL- but this has to be done. If someone can contact Sadistic)new... or Fire.Bungeegum for me, or if either of the two read this, please post in this thread and let me know you can be online this weekend.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 07:17:08 am by preMier »

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 03, 2018, 07:20:14 am »
After talking with Pro]EviL- he has agreed to leaving the tournament. I don't like that it had to happen but it is for the best of the tournament. FiRe.Bungeegum takes priority as a replacement over Sadistic)New... because Sadistic)New... tried to cheat his way into the top 8. BUT if FiRe.Bungeegum does not verify his participation I WILL have to pick Sadistic)New... over Fire.Bungeegum as the replacement for Pro]Evil.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord