+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by RoNin May 11, 2024, 11:59:52 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by sNipEr.ScopE May 11, 2024, 06:13:53 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by DinGo07 May 09, 2024, 11:45:59 pm
[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius May 09, 2024, 02:12:03 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] May 09, 2024, 02:04:09 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26287
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 723
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 632
Total: 642

Author Topic: Solo.d0lo = legend]dave  (Read 7935 times)

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Solo.d0lo = legend]dave
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2023, 03:13:35 pm »
You said you didn't have smurf names after Kuro whatever and I just listed them. Shut you down. And when am I complaining about losing? Again, you delusional. What's the time period between legend]David and dolo. Two months? Watch every game I've played vs gold if you are determined to prove I say I'm rusty. Not a single game did I say that.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2023, 03:23:06 pm »
You said you didn't have smurf names after Kuro whatever and I just listed them. Shut you down. And when am I complaining about losing? Again, you delusional. What's the time period between legend]David and dolo. Two months? Watch every game I've played vs gold if you are determined to prove I say I'm rusty. Not a single game did I say that.

It was 1 account that I had forgotten that you listed. You said there were many. I asked what others and you didn't respond 🤷‍♂️

Yea I can't see you complain to him about it. But you cry about it vs Joe and others 😕

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2023, 03:36:36 pm »

It was 1 account that I had forgotten that you listed. You said there were many. I asked what others and you didn't respond 🤷‍♂️

Yea I can't see you complain to him about it. But you cry about it vs Joe and others 😕

Do you still hack because you get dumped and treated like shit by a gf then get back?

You use emojis after each message because people noticing what noob player you are o.O funny stuff Tom.

You keep dodging White and Black

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2023, 03:40:26 pm »

Do you still hack because you get dumped and treated like shit by a gf then get back?

You use emojis after each message because people noticing what noob player you are o.O funny stuff Tom.

You keep dodging White and Black

I'm sorry, who are you?

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2023, 03:55:37 pm »

Actually i listed two. why dont you go back and read the posts. Cry about it vs joe? Actually was just responding and if u go back to the messages, it was him coming up with all the excuses for losing 7-1 saying he doesnt care about the game and was rusty. My excuse and only excuse i used when i lost vs him that one season was cheating which was actually a legitamate excuse. And who others??? I think you are just making stuff up again. I usually just say gg and leave when i lose. For the most part, i only bm if someone bms me first. Just a normal reaction. And when did i dodge you?? little hydra keeps making stuff up. Im pretty sure youve turned me down a few times as well. "Im busy" "not tonight" "im on a labtop" "My gf left me". Just because someone cant play atm doesnt mean they dodge. I thought ud have half a brain to realize that. Weve played so many games that you saying i dodge you is just the highlight laughter of this post in a long stream of maniacal lies that youve displayed. Maybe all that cheating and hacking you did in the past is permantly embedded in your sad pathetic little frame that probably cant lift a 40lb dumbell yet alone please his ex gf.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 04:01:16 pm by Think-Fast »

Sithlord

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2023, 04:03:04 pm »

Actually i listed two. why dont you go back and read the posts. Cry about it vs joe? Actually was just responding and if u go back to the messages, it was him coming up with all the excuses for losing 7-1 saying he doesnt care about the game and was rusty. My excuse and only excuse i used when i lost vs him that one season was cheating which was actually a legitamate excuse. And who others??? I think you are just making stuff up again. I usually just say gg and leave when i lose. For the most part, i only bm if someone bms me first. Just a normal reaction. And when did i dodge you?? little hydra keeps making stuff up. Im pretty sure youve turned me down a few times as well. "Im busy" "not tonight" "im on a labtop" "My gf left me". Just because someone cant play atm doesnt mean they dodge. I thought ud have half a brain to realize that. Weve played so many games that you saying i dodge you is just the highlight laughter of this post in a long stream of maniacal lies that youve displayed. Maybe all that cheating and hacking you did in the past is permantly embedded in your sad pathetic little frame that probably cant lift a 40lb dumbell yet alone please his ex gf.

HAHAHA That's pretty funny-Hydra just got shit on. Keep it coming boys. This is popcorn worthy
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 04:06:43 pm by Sithlord »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2023, 04:06:37 pm »
🤣🤣 this is great.  Now you're trying to get personal. Getting a bit angry there kiddo?

I'm actually helping my gf move into her new place. Hence the reason why I'm on a laptop with no desk yet.

Why would I play competitively on my laptop on the floor?

And yes. The WHOLE reason why I played on ronins name was SOLEY to play vs you hahaha. You kept dodging me day after day. Oh I'm too tired. No I'm playing 2s.  Then you ended up playing 1s vs others.

And the reason why I've been inactive past few weeks isn't because gold came back. It's because I've been traveling 🤣.   Gold is actually one of my favorite people to play against.

Pleasing my gf? Oh man. I take pride in being able to please a girl. You have no idea 🫣

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2023, 04:10:47 pm »
🤣🤣 this is great.  Now you're trying to get personal. Getting a bit angry there kiddo?

I'm actually helping my gf move into her new place. Hence the reason why I'm on a laptop with no desk yet.

And yes. The WHOLE reason why I played on ronins name was SOLEY to play vs you hahaha. You kept dodging me day after day. Oh I'm too tired. No I'm playing 2s.  Then you ended up playing 1s vs others.

And the reason why I've been inactive past few weeks isn't because gold came back. It's because I've been traveling 🤣.   Gold is actually one of my favorite people to play against.

Pleasing my gf? Oh man. I take pride in being able to please a girl. You have no idea 🫣

You mentioned his personal life and buying a mattress or recommending one for you. Must've been getting angry at him o.O

Word has it you stressing out she doesn't dump you again and she has you under her finger.

Sithlord

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2023, 04:14:53 pm »
She's with me in my moms basement haha. Hydra sounds kinda like a chick. Let's face it. Both of you are noobs.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2023, 04:17:30 pm »

You mentioned his personal life and buying a mattress or recommending one for you. Must've been getting angry at him o.O

Word has it you stressing out she doesn't dump you again and she has you under her finger.

Uhhmm? Me stressed about her leaving me? Not at all. It was a mutual separation in the past. She's currently asking me to move back in together

Again. Who are you? 🤣   it's so interesting seeing people talk out of their ass with random nonsense.

Cracklord]Lk[

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2023, 06:18:09 pm »
What i wanna know is how the fuck is hydra gonna move a couch let alone a couple heavy boxes. Shouldn't this new chick call up some stronger guys to help move in to her new place.  #noodlearms

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2023, 06:36:59 pm »
What i wanna know is how the fuck is hydra gonna move a couch let alone a couple heavy boxes. Shouldn't this new chick call up some stronger guys to help move in to her new place.  #noodlearms
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 01:31:25 pm by HyDrA »

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2023, 07:48:46 pm »
I wonder if hydras gf doesn't want to be with him because he plays too much video games. Thats what he was doing when he wanted to obs instead of helping his gf move. Probably took him a week to move a one bedroom.  Wimpy unused muscle problems. I have a moving company. He should have called me
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 08:01:39 pm by Think-Fast »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2023, 08:07:30 pm »
lollll... david you're too funny. I mean... stupid....  both? yea you're a stupid funny person.

does it make you feel better trying to think that my gf doesn't want to be with me?  idk why you would try saying that  ???    ..weird if ya ask me

come david. i'll spare some money for your business. you could probably use the money

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2023, 08:12:09 pm »
You can throw me money anytime you want:). I can even train you to be bigger and stronger. Maybe teach you how to build something. You know, teach you how to be a man. Let's get those twigs worked out and callisus formed on those soft hands

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Sc.T[R]DivO-8-0
2 Ridd1cK[VcK]7-3
3 GanGs]BlackSwan12-8
4 Cosculluela8-4
5 Adler[aV]9-6

2v2
RankPlayerRecord