+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius Today at 02:12:03 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] Today at 02:04:09 am
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by KuSh[VcK] Today at 02:02:34 am
[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Lucas May 08, 2024, 08:25:20 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Vulture May 07, 2024, 01:40:03 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26269
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 832
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 759
Total: 768

Author Topic: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?  (Read 15986 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2022, 02:54:24 pm »
Sadly Hydra or Tom couldn't figure this out vs Taeng. Guy is in denial.

Side note you're hairy and animal looking.
Side note: who the fuck is this pub even? Some guy never amounted to anything in the history of sc, not even a noteworthy player and probably ugly as shit too. Shut up please.

Shut the hell up you pube looking low life. You spend 24/7 on sc and you still suck ass.
nobody cares about you dude stfu already. You're jealous cause you're probably under 5 feet tall and couldn't get a- to save your life. I suck ass? Lol. I'm easily one the best fastest 1s players

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2022, 03:02:38 pm »
I bet as soon as I log on you'll be sitying there chatting your life awaywhen I barely even play. Then you'll be begging me to teach you while sucking my big cock. Stupid scrub...

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2022, 03:17:21 pm »
Sadly Hydra or Tom couldn't figure this out vs Taeng. Guy is in denial.

Side note you're hairy and animal looking.
Side note: who the fuck is this pub even? Some guy never amounted to anything in the history of sc, not even a noteworthy player and probably ugly as shit too. Shut up please.

Shut the hell up you pube looking low life. You spend 24/7 on sc and you still suck ass.
nobody cares about you dude stfu already. You're jealous cause you're probably under 5 feet tall and couldn't get a- to save your life. I suck ass? Lol. I'm easily one the best fastest 1s players

You're an easy 1s player yes. You must be on the top 5 scw each season and tournaments right? Oh nooooooooooo wait didn't you disappear vs Rabbit recently? :O tops 1s player at least show up. Unless your cowardness is spreading to Cole so you criticize to players.

So if you're a top 1s player I must be a top player? Is that the definition of a top player? Shows a lot about the league iff that were the case. I don't assume you're smart enough to know what iff is. LOL.

Buddy people who brag about personal things must mean you have a Napolean effect.
Chewbacca.

My message must've impacted you. You sent 3 messages. Noob gg no re.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2022, 04:43:16 pm »
Go 1s? Bo7

U52GG

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2022, 05:02:12 pm »
I am active within the channel daily from 9am-9pm. I spam for league games and play whoever asks no problem. Not once has hydra come channel looking for me. It is not my problem if this user plays with unrealistic times vs the same players over and over again.

This mf playing defjam and dingo and other gosu players while they are 2 letter grades below him. I have a hard time believing that he's actually dodging.

Not only that, but this dude comes out every few seasons with completely new builds and gets A rank within weeks.

And if this is Cole, this dude takes bum ass 2s players and makes them look competent as they stomp on other, actually good players.

This is the smartest, most complete western SC player there is.

Hydra can likely beat him in a series. Hydra is also a top western player. These guys are probably 1 and 2 of all time. But this slander on Sunzi gotta stop. The dude could probably make a build up on the spot and embarrass nearly every player.

As an outside observer (and noob), I personally respect and admire both of these players. Sunzi is on another level and as a diehard SC fan, I feel grateful to be able to watch these games.

Haven't downloaded a single Hydra game this season because I don't think beating Ronin, Buu, Leto, and these others is all that interesting (no disrespect intended). But that doesn't mean Hydra is weak by any means. Hydra is at the very least in the top 3 western players of all time.

Just saying, to me, Sunzi is another level of entertaining. Smartest and most consistently creative player I've ever seen.

Hello everyone
I would like to participate in this post, I watched hydra and cole replays, so I could guess LVL of both, who has amusing style, more creative game thinking, more stratigies, look ahead, so I say it's clear cole's games.
this player is very stable with any buildorder. hydra has very boring p and z , his t is much better than others, more fun and ideas. that's why his weakness was against teang, only build against professional players like teang rabbit, teang's wins were fast wins, don't stop for the build with 2 nexus, so limit yourself, only attack at 7-9 mins, very boring and easy to counter.

and 2s games by cole is very impressive , of his 100 2s games he has like 50 different parts and winquote like 80%. :)
and new strats and tactic , hydra have like 10 partner , die sind top 2s player , and pushing pubs.

guys it's clear who gives us more enjoyment watching and who is better 1s 2s player. whoever says otherwise is very clear, his IQ looks like his underwear. :)
stops the two players to compare. dude

cole is very close or even equal to some top korean players.

hydra , do more than one page in your book. ur style look for all like Pac Man game , too boring .too easy

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2022, 05:08:54 pm »
Coming from someone who plays them both, I think they are very close and it would come down to match ups and spots

Decaf

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2022, 05:29:54 pm »
For gus and Carvusis....

Make is a show match with Joe livecasting!

I'll throw $25 for the winner.

bo9
M/U:TBD

gg's!

Tossology

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2022, 06:01:38 pm »
I would also donate to this show match. Typically in the pro scene sponsors of show matches ask the players in a respectful manner if they want to participate. From what I have observed, the sponsors from this thread are very hostile, bm and demanding that kokanee plays for them. Has anyone even reached out to him ?

Decaf

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2022, 06:27:56 pm »
Ahhhh true Carvusis would probably have Kokanee play on his name....

Hopefully not but I'm still down to throw $25 for a casted showmatch!

gl hf gg!

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2022, 06:29:30 pm »
For gus and Carvusis....

Make is a show match with Joe livecasting!

I'll throw $25 for the winner.

bo9
M/U:TBD
Y
gg's!

I don't see Chewbacca in the top 5 as he suggested and his immaturity and ugliness in disappearing from show matches is not deserving of respect nor of attention. Having beaten Chewbacca in 1s already really brought no joy since he's just a chub nub. He can't even get a win out of Hydra out of 29 games of free wins in 1 night LOL

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2022, 06:31:26 pm »
Ahhhh true Carvusis would probably have Kokanee play on his name....

Hopefully not but I'm still down to throw $25 for a casted showmatch!

gl hf gg!

Who is Kokanee? Lol. You guys seem to gang up on people that discuss and call you out on your shit. I like it. Good discussion keep it up.

I already got a reaction from chub hobo version of Chewbaca little low life wanna be sc player.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2022, 06:38:31 pm »
Go 1s? Bo7

You going to disappear? Noob chub disgrace?

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2022, 07:09:04 pm »
Go 1s? Bo7

You going to disappear? Noob chub disgrace?
you're so stupid. I went 2-4 vs rabbit, beat brain and beat scan for finals... Who the fuck even are you? You haven't beaten me rofl...

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2022, 07:11:05 pm »
Chub? Oh I got a chub for ya .. You little shithead nobody. I guess you forgot I'm the only guy to ever 5-0 tom.. Aren't you that dumbass that beat bun and thought you were playing me? Rofl... Stupid monkey
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 07:22:24 pm by sNipEr.ScopE »

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2022, 08:25:02 pm »
Chub? Oh I got a chub for ya .. You little shithead nobody. I guess you forgot I'm the only guy to ever 5-0 tom.. Aren't you that dumbass that beat bun and thought you were playing me? Rofl... Stupid monkey
Didn't Tom obliterate you 20-1 in one night within an hour?
Taeng 5-0d him in one night for the tournament....in which you failed to appear even though you knew the date time BECAUSE you proposed it LOL low life. What bun? Tf. You funny. I have replays. Interesting to see a noob with a reaction. I tell you yet you still give me a reaction lol. Kush owns you in forums too. Funny but sad to see you in action.

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 SaDiStiC)MyTh4-1
2 GanGstEr]Ryu-3-0
3 Cosculluela2-0
4 [KGB]-SlaSh.1-0
5 DiablinCasterTv1-0

2v2
RankPlayerRecord