+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius Today at 02:12:03 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] Today at 02:04:09 am
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by KuSh[VcK] Today at 02:02:34 am
[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Lucas May 08, 2024, 08:25:20 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Vulture May 07, 2024, 01:40:03 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26269
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 832
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 786
Total: 790

Author Topic: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?  (Read 15988 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2022, 03:18:23 pm »
Why do you think your opinion matters to me? Go watch your reps vs momo again. I've beaten scan in semi finals. Ppl can say what they want about me. 70k a year? Sure I'm broke. My gf dumped me? Actually I dumped her and she begs me to take her back. You're full of shit and no one likes you that's why you got kicked from xtre- as for lmx tournament. I couldn't less about that hundred bucks. I just more than that today on ebay. Keep trying loser. You're a failure at everything.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2022, 03:28:01 pm »
Gus just stop giving him the time of day. You're wasting your time. He'll never stop until you do. He has nothing better to do besides antagonize people on a game.
When you finally stop responding .. he'll just fall off the edge of the earth and no one will ever remember him. He's a nobody that will always want the last word. Just let him have it.. and then he'll go back to his sad little life

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2022, 03:37:19 pm »
I just feel betrayed by him and kush. I talked to them when I was down and thought they'd be bros but they just kicked me when I was down. Yea I bmed kush for sucking but he was so cocky when his skill is nowhere what he brags. He has hated me ever since. As for Chris I have no idea what got into him. He pretended to be my friend and then backstabbed me. Now he thinks it's funny to make fun of me when I'm down. Problem is I'm back on my feet and thriving and I don't even care about his bm. I just don't understand why they hate me so much. Oh well.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2022, 03:43:38 pm »
Chris, kush, u guys are complete asshole I just want you to know that. Fuck you too ronin you were being such a dick to me yesterday. SC isn't fun anymore cause ppl just talk shit about me and my life. I just want to play sc but ppl always make it personal. Fuck every single one of you that talk shit. Thanks to all the cool people who play just to game and not to be a fucking lowlife bully.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 03:51:58 pm by sNipEr.ScopE »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2022, 04:10:29 pm »
I just feel betrayed by him and kush. I talked to them when I was down and thought they'd be bros but they just kicked me when I was down. Yea I bmed kush for sucking but he was so cocky when his skill is nowhere what he brags. He has hated me ever since. As for Chris I have no idea what got into him. He pretended to be my friend and then backstabbed me. Now he thinks it's funny to make fun of me when I'm down. Problem is I'm back on my feet and thriving and I don't even care about his bm. I just don't understand why they hate me so much. Oh well.

I've not once talked shit to him. And he started talking mad shit to me under this carvusis name out of no where as well. The fact is...is that he hates himself. Thus taking it out on everyone around him. Let him bathe in his own demons.

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2022, 04:12:11 pm »
There's no universe in existence that you get more girls then me. Little skinny wimpy Tom and ugly little gus. Tom best thing in his life he will be known for is being good on starcraft. At the end of my life..... you will see me for many more things not some game that really means nothing at the end of the day. Let the chips fall. Keep taking pride in being good at a game with a bunch of ugly losers. That's the cold hard fact. I get beautiful girls who will only dream of being with a world record strength athlete beautiful symmetrical stud all American football wrestler list goes on. Mensa not only am I strong beautiful but much further capability then these ugly Lil nerds. I have no regret to say... you all are fucking losers legit str8 up.

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2022, 04:14:44 pm »
Think about it, if I ever told my other power lifting record holding friends that I was part of a loser group on a 25 year old game. I'd be put to shame quick ... let alone any of the hott girls that are trying to hop on my nuts that I have to turn down daily cause there's to many to choose from. The truth is the truth no matter how you want to view reality... you view yourself one way.... and from my perspective it's another way.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2022, 04:14:58 pm »
There's no universe in existence that you get more girls then me. Little skinny wimpy Tom and ugly little gus. Tom best thing in his life he will be known for is being good on starcraft. At the end of my life..... you will see me for many more things not some game that really means nothing at the end of the day. Let the chips fall. Keep taking pride in being good at a game with a bunch of ugly losers. That's the cold hard fact. I get beautiful girls who will only dream of being with a world record strength athlete beautiful symmetrical stud all American football wrestler list goes on. Mensa not only am I strong beautiful but much further capability then these ugly Lil nerds. I have no regret to say... you all are fucking losers legit str8 up.
good for you? Nobody cares kush. I get plenty of beautiful girls myself I'm by no means ugly. Irk why you keep saying that. I'm 6'4" and very muscular. Just being goid at sc doesn't make you a loser. It's just game dude relax. Idk what's with ppl getting so personal about a fucking game...

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 31, 2022, 04:16:19 pm »
Think about it, if I ever told my other power lifting record holding friends that I was part of a loser group on a 25 year old game. I'd be put to shame quick ... let alone any of the hott girls that are trying to hop on my nuts that I have to turn down daily cause there's to many to choose from. The truth is the truth no matter how you want to view reality... you view yourself one way.... and from my perspective it's another way.
I don't see what's wrong with playing a game.... Better than doing drugs

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2022, 04:19:12 pm »
You beta males are truly comical. Continue living in your battle net realitreality.... I'll continue to live in real life. Peace losers.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2022, 04:25:19 pm »
You act like sc is my life. I barely even play these days lol

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2022, 04:26:32 pm »
You will forever be average or less then average in real life .... while I am in the top 1% of genetic evolution. Who's pathetic calling who pathetic? We will see in the end of days when all is revealed who is really who. You can pretend to be something over your battle net screen but when you stand face to face with me in the end of days.... you will be seen for what you really are. Peace

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2022, 04:27:06 pm »
So fuq.day is matt? And you're now talking shit towards me why? I've never said anything bad about you.. lol. People these days

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2022, 04:31:05 pm »
If anything you nerds did me a favor by making me realize playing sc was a waste of time. Cause I would have missed out on so much hott young vag. Thanks guys. Peace

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2022, 04:32:05 pm »
If anything you nerds did me a favor by making me realize playing sc was a waste of time. Cause I would have missed out on so much hott young vag. Thanks guys. Peace

Take care matt

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 SaDiStiC)MyTh4-1
2 GanGstEr]Ryu-3-0
3 Cosculluela2-0
4 [KGB]-SlaSh.1-0
5 DiablinCasterTv1-0

2v2