+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Ridd1cK[DFWM] May 02, 2024, 10:28:41 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by leostorm444 April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26234
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 812
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 753
Total: 760

Poll

See Title

YES
21 (95.5%)
NO
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: May 20, 2022, 02:02:06 pm

Author Topic: WHO WANTS TO SEE GG)Eazy- VS DAVE live BO7, instead of BM back and forth.  (Read 16675 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Eric needs more respect, he is rly a gosu. Go rape baby please eric.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Just like the other guy said. You are full shit Eric. You were on 24/7 before that with 350 apm saying you were high af. I've had covid twice and doctors don't prescribe pain medication that gets you "high" on covid. If you were legit sick, you wouldn't have been on your 60 other accounts nonstop before the series. And rape? You barely won the series with 4-3. Could have gone either way. Let me tell you what rape is since you apparently don't know. Rape is 4-0 no matter what match-up or spots you have. Any tier 1-3 player would have raped me in the condition that I am. I agree with stone that I'm not as good anymore but disagree that you are tier 3. I still think you are tier 4. Right before I played you, to try and get use to SC again and my labtop, I played Riddick and he straight up raped me 3-0. Risen also raped me. Tbh both of them beat me worse than you did and they would shit on you
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 09:14:30 am by Think-Fast »

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
You got issues dave   You are the only one making excuses

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Yes I never lost to risen aka war the way u always lost to him.   Anyways I’m done talking to you.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
I was literally playing high. Congested   Sore throat achy body and using up all my concentration to play.    Holy fuck you are something special.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
I was literally high on meds. Sigh. No point talking since you have no eyes and ears. 

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Even watch the games.  Only reason you won was cuz I was impatient wanting to end the series asap since I was sick. Both the tvp. And as well as the tvz with ur three drop ship drop which was sketch and completely unorthodoxed. But it’s whatever. I played u like a fiddle on all the games I won. Didn’t even have to try at a certain point.  Fuck off dave I am done with you

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
And the fact that you are listening to caruvsis when we all know this guy most likely Chris spits straight lies.  Lmfao. Holy fuck you are delusional.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Thanks Gus!

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Lmao thanks for making my day with all your "high" excuses at 350 apm spamming. I could say the same with the games I lost but you just watch the reps. The only game that you legit won was the tvz where you were next to me and went fast guards. I admit I would have lost that regardless. But the zvp. I was so rusty I even forgot I had a group of dras btm of my base. The first pvt was honestly sad how I still won forgetting z speed and getting tank dropped lol. The tvz you won wouldn't happen in a million yrs if I was oiled up. 4k in the bank and my macro was garbage. Watch any of my zvt league games and you'd know. The tvp. I was so far ahead of you in macro that if my hands wouldn't stop cramping from inactivity I would have ran your ass over. See how ez it is to make excuses but, instead I said gg and left,  rather than being a little bitch like you.  You are talking about playing war when he just got back from yrs of no sc. I bet him and Riddick would smash you rn. You are an idiot for thinking gus isn't being sarcastic when he literally said you are a narcissistic troll.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 10:40:28 am by Think-Fast »

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Everyone look. It went from Dave saying he is a god and amazing to saying now other ppl can beat me. Lololololololololololllolololololololololololololololololololol.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
When did I say I was a God? Lol I even agreed that I was tier 3 instead of 2 or 1 when im active... Aren't you the one saying you can play vs Tom, cole dingo and Jose? And I can best you easily in a series. Technically I'm still way up on you. In game two, you agreed to re series whenever. Wanna play in a few days to a week? I'll get more active and shit on you. I mean you already said yes in the zvp game so let's go or you gonna be "sick and high" again?

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Dave im never playing you again with the amount of disrespect and bm. The outcome won’t change. You suck. Even others when watching the reps see how bad you are. Anyways ima be inactive in scw for now.  Joe you can hit me up if you find players and wana cast.  You can’t take a loss in a series without making a bunch of excuses and bitching.

Ggs

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
There we go. Man up or shut up. Take your vagina back to nursing school. Overall score vs you 18-8  including scw. Got a problem with it. Challenge anytime 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 10:59:35 am by Think-Fast »

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
I don't blame you Dave I'd be pissed too if I were you. Eazy is pretty bad mannered whether he knows it or not. However there's no rule saying he has to play everytime someone asks. At least he doesn't cheat and he's  actually a skilled player. Next match I want to see is baby vs eazy I bet eazy mops the floor with baby.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord