+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by LetsPlaySC- Today at 04:01:09 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by leostorm444 April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26227
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 755
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 730
Total: 741

Author Topic: Solo.d0lo = legend]dave  (Read 7721 times)

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
Solo.d0lo = legend]dave
« on: May 23, 2023, 02:58:28 pm »
But everybody already knows this.

I just wanted to post this because he banned me saying i'm a drama queen for telling people his aka (When everyone already knows this lol). So I just wanted to live up to being a drama queen :)  :-* :-*

Alex

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: Solo.d0lo = legend]dave
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 03:10:43 pm »
wow two drama queens

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 03:27:27 pm »

I just wanted to post this because he banned me saying i'm a drama queen for telling people his aka (When everyone already knows this lol). So I just wanted to live up to being a drama queen :)  :-* :-*

So drama queen between Tom, Day/Alex and Ching?

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 03:31:45 pm »

So drama queen between Tom, Day/Alex and Ching?

?

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2023, 03:57:29 pm »
Chris makes no sense kinda like David saying he wasn’t viiper when I went 35-13 on him. Lol

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2023, 04:33:54 pm »
Chris makes no sense kinda like David saying he wasn’t viiper when I went 35-13 on him. Lol

It's funny how he tries to use the excuse that he's rusty yet he smurfs all the time

fmp

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2023, 04:43:43 pm »
The drama queens have arrived. Sorry that you are mad hydra that you couldnt waste more of your life obsing. Some ppl literally have no life to the point that they not only play this game 24//7 but feed into drama by making posts like this. Hydra has your number 1 spot in west got you any real gains outside sc? Also, i never spread your aka when u got raped by michul 5-0 a couple seasons ago. Its funny how some ppl consider you the best around here yet every single korean is up on you. Not saying you are worse than them but its a fact. And if you really think im david riidick, 4-0 noob this season. and that was very rusty on my end.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 04:46:49 pm by fmp »

ViperClass

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2023, 04:50:45 pm »
Leto aka SCW clown.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2023, 04:54:53 pm »
The drama queens have arrived. Sorry that you are mad hydra that you couldnt waste more of your life obsing. Some ppl literally have no life to the point that they not only play this game 24//7 but feed into drama by making posts like this. Hydra has your number 1 spot in west got you any real gains outside sc? Also, i never spread your aka when u got raped by michul 5-0 a couple seasons ago. Its funny how some ppl consider you the best around here yet every single korean is up on you. Not saying you are worse than them but its a fact. And if you really think im david riidick, 4-0 noob this season. and that was very rusty on my end.

bahahah.

what kind of gains are we talking? muscle or money? you got me on the muscles. but idk about the money. i'm doing pretty good on that aspect.

and who's michul? i can't recall who that is.

don't be angry a lot of people think i'm the best on west ;) ..something you'd never achieve even though you play 20x more than i do  ;)

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2023, 05:13:19 pm »
20x more than you?? Lol I thought this was a useless post until you said that. I don't really care about being the best at a video game and I'm actually laughing that you got so butt hurt because you couldn't obs a game. And yes michul destroyed you like easily. I take so much time off this game like months very often that even when I do come on my 14 inch labtop where I can't see shit, I still do half decent. If I really cared so much about being good, I'd just log onto a desktop and play 24/7 like you do. You just dodged gold today because "you are on a labtop". I do it every time. Who cares more? You are so full of yourself that one time you tried telling me you think brain plays scw and showed me rep of your smurf name saying you think it's him. From then on I knew what you really are and always has been. Narcissistic

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2023, 05:19:53 pm »
20x more than you?? Lol I thought this was a useless post until you said that. I don't really care about being the best at a video game and I'm actually laughing that you got so butt hurt because you couldn't obs a game. And yes michul destroyed you like easily. I take so much time off this game like months very often that even when I do come on my 14 inch labtop where I can't see shit, I still do half decent. If I really cared so much about being good, I'd just log onto a desktop and play 24/7 like you do. You just dodged gold today because "you are on a labtop". I do it every time. Who cares more? You are so full of yourself that one time you tried telling me you think brain plays scw and showed me rep of your smurf name saying you think it's him. From then on I knew what you really are and always has been. Narcissistic

oh look you're back on your real forum name. proving solo.d0lo is actually youuuu. mr smurf :)

and no not butt hurt. just wanted to do this for shits n giggles.
yea. i'm on a laptop on the floor right now. a book as my mousepad. Why would i play vs gold in this condition? lol.

i really have no idea what you're talking about with this brain scenario. and again, what smurf name? i'm mind boggled on this one. last time i actually smurfed was as Kurosakii and that was a while back

We've never even been 'friends'  ..why would i talk to you and show you replays? get out of here dave. stop lying through your teeth

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2023, 05:33:02 pm »

oh look you're back on your real forum name. proving solo.d0lo is actually youuuu. mr smurf :)

and no not butt hurt. just wanted to do this for shits n giggles.
yea. i'm on a laptop on the floor right now. a book as my mousepad. Why would i play vs gold in this condition? lol.

i really have no idea what you're talking about with this brain scenario. and again, what smurf name? i'm mind boggled on this one. last time i actually smurfed was as Kurosakii and that was a while back

We've never even been 'friends'  ..why would i talk to you and show you replays? get out of here dave. stop lying through your teeth

Tom so full of it. Can't even keep a gf let alone be good at sc.

Gg no re.

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2023, 06:05:02 pm »
Hey carvusis stfu pussy. Guy code 101 you never talk about a man’s girl. You wouldn’t know that rule though cause you’ve never had one

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2023, 06:07:43 pm »
Hey carvusis stfu pussy. Guy code 101 you never talk about a man’s girl. You wouldn’t know that rule though cause you’ve never had one

Fun stuff...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:10:17 pm by Carvusis »

My.FlasH

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2023, 07:34:56 pm »
Let me back on and I’ll go up on the Koreans :)
Eastside : )
Q

DE- Leader

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50