+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by LetsPlaySC- Today at 04:01:09 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by leostorm444 April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26227
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 755
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 14
Guests: 727
Total: 741

Author Topic: Solo.d0lo = legend]dave  (Read 7721 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Solo.d0lo = legend]dave
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2023, 03:44:02 pm »
Dodging talking about eazy? Him and I put that to rest a year ago and don't bm anymore. It's called growing up. You should try it. He doesn't make useless drama posts over a video game so yea, I'm not going to entertain. If he wants to play now, il get fully ready. If not, no worries. I could care less about sc. This is something i do for fun 1-2x a week. And last season we played when we were fresh, I destroyed you 3-1 with your only win being mid tvp where you, like most your wins vs me, mid built right outside my base. That makes it 7-1 and yea rusty vs you. You have 2 smurf accounts this season and openly admitted it so go back to your farm and clean some cow poo.

I went 13-2 last season. What Smurfs what akas… Where did you 7-1 me you fucking mattress flipper.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2023, 03:45:28 pm »
Riddick aka as lgx]coco and lgx]somi. You just said you 2-0ed eazy this season so that would be somi. Also, obvious play style that it's you and same ip. Lgx]coco under the forum name Shy which is also you because we played when I was viper when you were trying to copy blackducks name. So yea, easy information on you just like your gameplay. I was laughing so hard when you made that post about me and eazy because you got butt hurt and cried so hard after getting 4-0ed from the dolo name. You remember me making a post about eazy about a year ago. So what? No one but you is talking about beef from ages ago. Wipe the tears from the 4-0 Riddick and get over it.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2023, 03:47:13 pm »
Again lies. Season 36 3-1 vs you and like I said only loss was you midbuilding outside my base. Also raped you when you were under the shy forum name. I didn't play you at all last season at all dumbass lol so yea, more rusty than you . As far as quantity of games when I actually play, I RARELY pub and very rarely obs. 99% of games I play are let's go right now 1v1. You come on to chat craft and play non games as well.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 04:06:22 pm by Think-Fast »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2023, 04:21:00 pm »
Lol this is to funny.

After the season I stomped you I haven’t taken this game seriously. I played at the start of last season then was gone for 3 months. I came back cuz I was paid and u got lucky games on me.  If you need reminded go check out on YouTube joescastycasts where I whipped you bad. Or you can go back to the season we played 50 games and I won with a 3-1 ratio. I brought up the post you made cuz your talkin shit to Tom about making a post when your drama af.  How many ppl do you bm David… we’re at 6 now? 7?? Fuckin “I can get you a discount” retarded ass.  Go fluff a pillow.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2023, 05:01:08 pm »
Honestly just you and Tom atm. I'm pretty sure wayyy more ppl hate you. And yea one season you were up on me. The season ronin got suspended for cheating and he obsed most those games. Heck, Fainer, who even HATES me admitted and showed proof that you tried cheating for him against me. Sad little Joe always sleeping with the trash. What happened every other season we played with no obs? You got RAPED. And FYI, in that series in YouTube, I'm pretty sure the host even said I was better than you. Rewatch and grab your stuffed animal.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 05:05:05 pm by Think-Fast »

Sithlord

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2023, 06:06:19 pm »
Both you fuckers should just 1s. Loser has to pay winner

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2023, 07:45:38 pm »
Lol again you go to ronin cheating like I was involved with it, you watch reps and prove me wrong I almost 5-1ed you on YouTube. I threw one game lol

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2023, 08:36:25 pm »
Almost? LOL. Just like you almost beat the dolo name 1 game out of 4? 4-0ed like a pub. Elpatron and warrior better than you. Don't even need to bring ronin into you. You literally tried to cheat for fainer so no shit, a cheater is a cheater all around

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2023, 09:28:00 pm »
Ahh I remember when David would dodge me all the time. He would sit pretty in the top 5 dodging me so bad that I had to go on ronins account just so I can bash on David (that's when i got suspended for a couple weeks) hahah. It was worth it.

And he used to talk shit on Eric for dodging ? Pshhh.. hypocrite

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2023, 09:48:03 pm »
Dodge you!??? When did I ever dodge you rofl. I don't dodge anyone hence my record. In fact, during that time frame, you use to dodge most the top gamers and would go "inactive" during seasons the Koreans came. I consistently played top players that were better than you at the time and played you alot. Even took games off u smurfing as ronin. And what you are saying makes zero sense because you played on ronins name vs EVERYONE. Not just me. Let's be real, you got caught hacking. You got caught cheating. You got no honor. Just a skinny little kid behind a computer screen who invests 8 hours a day on an ancient video game

Sithlord

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2023, 09:52:06 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if hydra still cheats with how much he's hacked in the past

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2023, 11:15:11 pm »
Lolol David your so dumb. Like can’t show hard proof I cheated but I wrecked you over and over. Your rec is trash cuz your game play is trash. Your not good and I remember when the Koreans played tom was working a lot during that time.  Didn’t tom shit on a Korean like 2 seasons ago.  (No disrespect to anyone) but to talk shit to the community best player is something else

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2023, 11:26:38 pm »
Dodge you!??? When did I ever dodge you rofl. I don't dodge anyone hence my record. In fact, during that time frame, you use to dodge most the top gamers and would go "inactive" during seasons the Koreans came. I consistently played top players that were better than you at the time and played you alot. Even took games off u smurfing as ronin. And what you are saying makes zero sense because you played on ronins name vs EVERYONE. Not just me. Let's be real, you got caught hacking. You got caught cheating. You got no honor. Just a skinny little kid behind a computer screen who invests 8 hours a day on an ancient video game

Lollll its the main reason why i played on ronins name. Simply so I could play vs you 🤣🤣🤣.  I think I just pushed a button haha.
And no u didn't take games off of me. I had only played like 7 games total 🤣🤣. So naive

Funny. Me dodge top players... oh pleeeease. Now why would I honestly do that?  It's the other way around kiddo. They dodged me 🥺

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2023, 11:29:05 pm »
And idk man. You probably invest more time into this game than I do. 🫣 ... the funny part about that is you still suckkkkk

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2023, 11:30:21 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if hydra still cheats with how much he's hacked in the past

I'm sorry, who are you?

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2