+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by RoNin May 11, 2024, 11:59:52 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by sNipEr.ScopE May 11, 2024, 06:13:53 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by DinGo07 May 09, 2024, 11:45:59 pm
[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius May 09, 2024, 02:12:03 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] May 09, 2024, 02:04:09 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26287
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 723
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 21
Guests: 662
Total: 683

Author Topic: HYDRA VS BRAIN  (Read 7254 times)

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
Re: HYDRA VS BRAIN
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2023, 01:45:39 pm »
It was out of sarcasm because you cried that I was starting drama by telling people your aka. Again. I love how you like to twist stories ❤️
Or maybe it's because you're too stupid to comprehend certain things and you just get stuff mixed up 🤷‍♂️

Bye David. Stupid.

Sithlord

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2023, 01:49:02 pm »
Don't you have a pussy? I bet if we met in person, I'd finish you faster than you'd blink an eye. Ok, il stop talking about you. Your life depends on accumulating sc followers. It's all you have. Without that, your bf would be checking you into the nearest psych ward for suicide prevention. Hows that going btw? I heard you're bottom.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2023, 01:50:56 pm »
Don't you have a pussy? I bet if we met in person, I'd finish you faster than you'd blink an eye. Ok, il stop talking about you. Your life depends on accumulating sc followers. It's all you have. Without that, your bf would be checking you into the nearest psych ward for suicide prevention. Hows that going btw? I heard you're bottom.

Cole, stop hiding behind your 50 accounts

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2023, 01:56:24 pm »
Haha I can see hydra taking the d. It's why he spends most his time sitting down in a chair

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2023, 02:05:20 pm »
You've reached a new low david. 🤣  and you know exactly what I'm talking about. Pathetic lol

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2023, 02:07:55 pm »
And to say that you complain that this community is toxic. Yet here you are spreading a majority of that toxicness david. Grow the fuck up 🤣🤣. Again. You know exactly what I'm talking about. You're straight up a hypocrite

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2023, 02:11:10 pm »
I'm pretty sure you are at rock bottom if your life depends on a video game haha. I play this for fun and don't care to gain followers nor do I care if I lose l. I think it's fun regardless. I'm gm unless someone is bm to me. If I took this game more seriously, I would play on a desktop instead of a 14 inch labtop on the go any table anywhere.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2023, 02:13:37 pm »
Tbh hydra look at you on sc.. look at you on the forums, you’ve become the new day , your literally arguing with everyone trying to create the slightest bit of excitement in your boring life. Hell even day finally got a job and leaves the house more than you .
 I think you don’t realize maybe 5% of sc actually takes this game as seriously as you do “. Something to think about
Enjoy ur summer

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2023, 02:15:20 pm »
life depends on a video game ? :) 

okayyyyy david.

stop being a hypocrite you fool.  own your shit.

You're far from GM. Fake motherfucker lol

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2023, 02:17:03 pm »
Tbh hydra look at you on sc.. look at you on the forums, you’ve become the new day , your literally arguing with everyone trying to create the slightest bit of excitement in your boring life. Hell even day finally got a job and leaves the house more than you .
 I think you don’t realize maybe 5% of sc actually takes this game as seriously as you do “. Something to think about
Enjoy ur summer

Cole. Nah.. not even close. I only say shit to you and david. That's about it. I really don't take this anywhere as serious as you do. egotistical pussy bitch. you have to continuously smurf to protect your ego. and everybody knows this to be true

enjoy your pathetic life

MentoS

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2023, 02:19:37 pm »
All i have to say 🤣🤣

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2023, 02:48:10 pm »
Yea I bet if hydra met any one of us out in rl he would get choked out.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2023, 03:18:50 pm »
Lol he's played scw map multiple seasons but ok. I'd rather play him on the korean map than change my schedule completely just to play someone for your guys' wants (for free)

He can either play me at a reasonable time for the both of us or this can turn into last year's thread.

***Get out of this post scum David. Nobody likes you. Go back to smurfing so you can hide from everyone
What you're forgetting is this:
you don't want to adjust your sleeping schedule because of your work. Streaming is Brain's work. You're demanding something from him that you're not willing to do yourself, working at a different time. The time frame he has provided are his working hours.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2023, 03:20:50 pm »
Tom won't understand. A narcissists world just revolves around them.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2023, 03:22:00 pm »
Lol he's played scw map multiple seasons but ok. I'd rather play him on the korean map than change my schedule completely just to play someone for your guys' wants (for free)

He can either play me at a reasonable time for the both of us or this can turn into last year's thread.

***Get out of this post scum David. Nobody likes you. Go back to smurfing so you can hide from everyone
you don't want to adjust your sleeping schedule because of your work. Streaming is Brain's work. You're demanding something from him that you're not willing to do yourself, working at a different time.

I'm not demanding on anything. I'm simply asking for more a reasonable time. But if not then I don't care. I'm not even the one trying to force him to play

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 GanGs]BlackSwan15-10
2 Sc.T[R]DivO-8-0
3 pGf]Pescador-12-11
4 Ridd1cK[VcK]7-3
5 Cosculluela8-4

2v2
RankPlayerRecord