+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 07:49:14 pm
[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by gG]EaZy- Today at 05:29:44 pm
[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius Today at 02:12:03 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] Today at 02:04:09 am
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Vulture May 07, 2024, 01:40:03 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26276
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 847
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 24
Guests: 802
Total: 826

Author Topic: Gg easy  (Read 4566 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Gg easy
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2023, 05:27:33 am »
yo, why do some people's terran tank push faster than my tvz?? i can't beat this shit LMAO

Depends on your timing, siege should finish at 530 and also if you only have 1 factory it will slow the push

I'm actually going to test 1 factory and rush vessel afterwards next tvz. I feel like second factory can come after with the marines!

Some ppl will go 4rax 1 factory push and blow choke with mm

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2023, 05:28:59 am »
Gg easy, let’s run this bo9

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2023, 11:33:37 am »
I think you should read. You are all talk. Until I see change, we will see.
You expect me to drop everything you have done and got away with?
Thank you Riddick.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2023, 08:42:19 pm »
You were all about it when I wasn’t active.  But okay, w.e you say

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2023, 10:25:31 pm »
lol? and for me? lol? when I am not that active? like are you hearing yourself? lol?

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2023, 02:08:01 am »
YOU dodge for all to see. i got what i wanted. ty

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2023, 02:09:16 am »
this isnt dodge lol. you just proved my point taht you dont change lol.

you are so toxic lol

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2023, 02:11:16 am »
Also keep ignoring that fact that I asked you before and you refused. That isnt dodge? Lol you are such a hypocrite.

Thanks for continuing to provide examples to prove my point. You even said no bm and you go straight to bm.

Lmfao
GJ

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2023, 02:58:30 am »
I said I was rusty, you don’t wanna play. Okay go play your D ranks but remember if this was legit and you got put vs your own ranks. You’ll never be top

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2023, 05:24:34 am »
i know is doesnt matter but im b- now. damn near your B rank. but i know, now that i feel good to play, you dont want 2.

gG]EaZy-

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2023, 10:10:00 am »
lol you never learn.

My.Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2023, 01:41:57 pm »
I want to play but I have to wait for my Cash Assistance from HRA next month to get some game time in at the PC Cafe.. LMAO 😭
Consider Yz if you're looking! ✌️🤓

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

u/Nevertooless for Yz related writing! ☺️

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2023, 04:50:56 pm »
no you dodge

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2023, 05:00:13 pm »
lol you never learn.

First off I’m not gonna kiss your ass to get you to play me I’m not apologizing for anything you called me out and this is me responding. I don’t care I could care less I had four people on come up to me and make the comment that you’re a dodger it’s what you do.

Me personally I don’t care to play you you asked me Tom asked me to play you when I was rusty and I didn’t wanna play and it wasn’t that big of a deal until I played you in a two verse two and you BM me throwing it in my face Talking down to me you challenged me Eric here I sit a rank below you and you dodge …

And the whole respect thing I talked to Gus last night and I told Gus Eric might win. I don’t know but he called me out and BM to me. I get active and then he ducks I don’t know if he’ll win or not I don’t know if you’ll win it might be a good series but I ask if you’re going to BM me at least give me one game lol

But if you think I’m gonna sit here and kiss your ass and apologize and try to be your best friend to get you to play me I could care less Eric all I’m doing is exposing you for the dodger that you are. I’m showing Tom I’m showing everybody in the league and I got people coming up to me and agreeing no surprise there..   I’ll post a picture of what you said in that pubs game that really got things going

reeKo[gK]

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2023, 05:27:58 pm »
lol you never learn.

How what happened to you not play d ranked players… u played 4 games vs and ranked player just last night lol.

First off I’m not gonna kiss your ass to get you to play me I’m not apologizing for anything you called me out and this is me responding. I don’t care I could care less I had four people on come up to me and make the comment that you’re a dodger it’s what you do.

Me personally I don’t care to play you you asked me Tom asked me to play you when I was rusty and I didn’t wanna play and it wasn’t that big of a deal until I played you in a two verse two and you BM me throwing it in my face Talking down to me you challenged me Eric here I sit a rank below you and you dodge …

And the whole respect thing I talked to Gus last night and I told Gus Eric might win. I don’t know but he called me out and BM to me. I get active and then he ducks I don’t know if he’ll win or not I don’t know if you’ll win it might be a good series but I ask if you’re going to BM me at least give me one game lol

But if you think I’m gonna sit here and kiss your ass and apologize and try to be your best friend to get you to play me I could care less Eric all I’m doing is exposing you for the dodger that you are. I’m showing Tom I’m showing everybody in the league and I got people coming up to me and agreeing no surprise there..   I’ll post a picture of what you said in that pubs game that really got things going

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GallO5-3
2 SaDiStiC)MyTh4-1
3 GanGstEr]Ryu-3-0
4 Cosculluela2-0
5 Lectura3-3

2v2
RankPlayerRecord