+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 09:47:18 am
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by leostorm444 April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26236
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 812
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 775
Total: 783

Poll

Should sNipEr.ScopE Just Give Up?

Yes
9 (47.4%)
No
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: January 20, 2019, 10:23:06 pm

Author Topic: Hi, I'm AoW-LiQuId - Most of you hate me...and I'm cool with that  (Read 30953 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm AoW-LiQuId - Most of you hate me...and I'm cool with that
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2018, 12:12:29 pm »
Welcome back Liquid youre da best man! Thanks for ruining sc all these years!

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2018, 01:02:27 pm »
sNipEr.ScopE, I think you have poor reading comprehension skills, so I'm going to point a few things out..

"Yea well he shouldn't have bmed me or acted like I should respect him for cheating in leagues that I played 100% legit in."

Never said people respected me for cheating, I believe my exact words were :

"Just for the record, people respected me for a plethora of reasons, it wasn't just because I trolled kids. I helped multiple people solve their router issues with creating games, helped them with computer problems. Shit, I even remoted in to Peter's (NlN) machine once to fix some issues of his (and that shit was even in another language). I even often shot the shit with Jacek on the security/pen testing side of things regarding this site."

"I just pointed out the flaw in his logic of him stating hes "not a cheater" when he participated in helping people win money for winning season"

I never said I cheated or helped anyone cheat, I damn sure never cost anyone any money, I believe all I said was that many people asked me  to help them cheat and then I made a smart ass remark that I may or may have not done it, who knows right, remember, I'm the troll, right? :

" know I had ALOT of people who despised me, but secretly, there were a lot more of you who respected me and would always, eventually, ask me to help you cheat your way to a UGL title or win a game vs someone you couldn't beat. (did I ever do it?? hmm...IDK, maybe..)"

I really just don't like the fact that this guy helped people win seasons by cheating. He should be held accountable for breaking the rules and not be allowed on the site because he fucks everything up. Stop standing up for people who kill the game,

There's no proof nor did I say I definitively helped anyone, I just pointed out people asked. Please show me what rule I've broken on the site (now don't forget how the american court system works, innocent till proven guilty, so you're going to need some sort of proof, not just hearsay.) I haven't fucked with anyone in over two years, so when you say I kill the game, I think you're mistaken, I believe I stated I was just hear to play games and observe and that those days were far behind me. 

yes I bmed you Mark but you should by now that it was just a joke. All I say is normally is that ppl suck at the game, I never go and say personal shit like go kill yourself or anything like that

It's looks like on top of being borderline illiterate, you're also a hypocrite, I'm glad you get to draw the line in the sand with who says what and what hurts just the right amount.

BTW who gives a shit what liquid thinks anyway. Just some pub with hacks who wants to feel relevant. Lmao

Clearly your sad ass does, you keep coming back to my thread to argue and post dumb ass comments, like do you have nothing else better to do, maybe I was wrong, maybeI should change the poll to should you kill yourself, you may get more votes.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2018, 01:10:04 pm »
sNipEr.ScopE, I think you have poor reading comprehension skills, so I'm going to point a few things out..

"Yea well he shouldn't have bmed me or acted like I should respect him for cheating in leagues that I played 100% legit in."

Never said people respected me for cheating, I believe my exact words were :

"Just for the record, people respected me for a plethora of reasons, it wasn't just because I trolled kids. I helped multiple people solve their router issues with creating games, helped them with computer problems. Shit, I even remoted in to Peter's (NlN) machine once to fix some issues of his (and that shit was even in another language). I even often shot the shit with Jacek on the security/pen testing side of things regarding this site."

"I just pointed out the flaw in his logic of him stating hes "not a cheater" when he participated in helping people win money for winning season"

I never said I cheated or helped anyone cheat, I damn sure never cost anyone any money, I believe all I said was that many people asked me  to help them cheat and then I made a smart ass remark that I may or may have not done it, who knows right, remember, I'm the troll, right? :

" know I had ALOT of people who despised me, but secretly, there were a lot more of you who respected me and would always, eventually, ask me to help you cheat your way to a UGL title or win a game vs someone you couldn't beat. (did I ever do it?? hmm...IDK, maybe..)"

I really just don't like the fact that this guy helped people win seasons by cheating. He should be held accountable for breaking the rules and not be allowed on the site because he fucks everything up. Stop standing up for people who kill the game,

There's no proof nor did I say I definitively helped anyone, I just pointed out people asked. Please show me what rule I've broken on the site (now don't forget how the american court system works, innocent till proven guilty, so you're going to need some sort of proof, not just hearsay.) I haven't fucked with anyone in over two years, so when you say I kill the game, I think you're mistaken, I believe I stated I was just hear to play games and observe and that those days were far behind me. 

yes I bmed you Mark but you should by now that it was just a joke. All I say is normally is that ppl suck at the game, I never go and say personal shit like go kill yourself or anything like that

It's looks like on top of being borderline illiterate, you're also a hypocrite, I'm glad you get to draw the line in the sand with who says what and what hurts just the right amount.

BTW who gives a shit what liquid thinks anyway. Just some pub with hacks who wants to feel relevant. Lmao

Clearly your sad ass does, you keep coming back to my thread to argue and post dumb ass comments, like do you have nothing else better to do, maybe I was wrong, maybeI should change the poll to should you kill yourself, you may get more votes.
All lies and horseshit. maybe you should stop trolling kid. grow up you suck at it anyway. You pub.

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2018, 01:13:12 pm »
Actually, everything I just posted was word for word from the thread, you're just too fucking dumb to realize how bad you are at this. Keep coming at me, you can be my new fanboy. I like knowing some little nerd on the other side of the screen it raging out and posting on my thread.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2018, 01:23:07 pm »
Na youre the one begging obs games of silent.kon so it looks like youre the fanboy. get good pub. lol

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2018, 01:26:20 pm »
I will say you're right that I misread what you said. I cant believe I did that you basically did apologize lol. I still don't think youre innocent of helping people cheat. just admit it and say who you helped and ill totally forgive you. you can even obs my games after all this is over. I really don't get mad at this game or any1 on it.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2018, 05:14:56 pm »
Yep, i have to agree with Gus.

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2018, 09:14:53 am »
Does Cole still play? I know he likes to stay low key and hide under smurf aliases. I used to out him when the IP's matched.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2018, 12:42:51 pm »
Matt I only said that to you because you were sending me horrible messages I don't want to repeat. As for saying that about Cole I was just going along with everything you said because I literally get tired of bming and would rather just get along with people and play a simple game. Cole is honestly one of my top 5 best friends in SC of all time. Yea I did do that but it was pure sarcasm and I liked Cole the whole time and still do.

ZeuZ

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2018, 04:09:35 pm »
liquidddd it’s sexy-silence . Thought about you every now and then... happy to hear you’re doing good

ZeuZ

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2018, 04:17:06 pm »
Oh I didn’t even read the comments lol it may seem like I’m one who has asked liquid for help but honestly never have. Just knew he was one smart mfer and I overall like having obs

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2018, 05:09:26 pm »
if gus quit there'd currently be 144 less games for league. This would be sad. At a 10 mins average, there'd be 24 hours less of SCW games being played this season (1440/60).

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2018, 05:25:24 pm »
I know a lot of you missed the results from the original poll. Just to recap....

"Should Chandler.Bing kill himself?"

Yes - 5 Votes
No  - 1  Vote

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2018, 05:39:52 pm »
Never fear, alas, chandler is still with us, just smurfing in the channel, butt hurt as fuck. I'm sure if the admins looked, they'd see a smurf account tied to his IP on here as well. ( for those of you who think telling one to kill their selves is taking it too far, just verifying he's still alive)

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2018, 08:40:23 am »
Seriouse... wasting time like this. Sword, you should look into this.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord