+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Itachi Today at 04:02:15 pm
[News] SCW Season 45 has arrived ! by Dreadlord Proletius Today at 02:12:03 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] Today at 02:04:09 am
[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Lucas May 08, 2024, 08:25:20 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Vulture May 07, 2024, 01:40:03 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26272
Total Topics: 2409
Most Online Today: 832
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 22
Guests: 758
Total: 780

Author Topic: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?  (Read 15997 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2022, 09:44:13 pm »
all 3 of them are no where near my level lmfao.   i rape stone in tourney and in league anyday  same with random. sword i don't know.
You're right, you're nowhere near the Stone and Random...they'd both destroy you.  I'm mediocre at best and i 3-0'd you easily a few seasons ago.  Keep dodging anyone decent jammmz 2.0.

ROFL. Finally other people realize jammzzz 2.0 equals Eric. Should've made a show match with Gus and Eric same level both dodge, runaway and free wins to Tom while they try to hack and Gus gets tossed out and owned by Goon. The person he bms and says he's not in his league.

Eric how do you know you play Cole you won't even scw Tom. Level up and vs him bo11 scw. Either Tom gives you free wins or you make Tom look bad gogogogogogo. Noobs ftw.
do you actually believe the shit you say about me? Rofl. I'm basically retired from sc. I don't give a rat's ass what you think. Do you see me online? Calling me a dodger? I'm the guy who plays only top players ffs. Lay off the crack Chris. It's making your brain deteriorate...

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2022, 09:50:25 pm »
I may have never won a season but I NEVER dodged a single player and everybody knows that. You just look like a complete idiot trying to bm me after I retired from being the only person besides Defjam to get multiple wins vs brain. Me and Cole played 100s of games I massed games with every top player in history....im a dodger? It was fun while it lasted but I'm done with this shit as far as competitiveness. My reputation stands as the most honorable player ever. You can't tarnish it sorry buddy.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2022, 10:17:24 pm »
I may have never won a season but I NEVER dodged a single player and everybody knows that. You just look like a complete idiot trying to bm me after I retired from being the only person besides Defjam to get multiple wins vs brain. Me and Cole played 100s of games I massed games with every top player in history....im a dodger? It was fun while it lasted but I'm done with this shit as far as competitiveness. My reputation stands as the most honorable player ever. You can't tarnish it sorry buddy.
Your rep is as a minimum wage cafeteria lady who disappears AND gets owned AND gets banned from tournaments...no one likes you or Eric. Sad both of you are in the same category.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2022, 04:11:43 am »
lol how aboutt get at least c a season before talking. i agreed to playing them.  why start bming when i aready agreed.   0nce again u are starting problems

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2022, 04:14:17 am »
i dont know why i am responding but I am a good player. definitely not well liked but i am. I dont even consistently play normal speed and can easily be top tier. please stop with your pointless discussions

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2022, 12:40:25 pm »
I raped you like 20-0 throughout the years with reps
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 12:48:46 pm by sNipEr.ScopE »

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2022, 12:52:06 pm »
i dont know why i am responding but I am a good player. definitely not well liked but i am. I dont even consistently play normal speed and can easily be top tier. please stop with your pointless discussions
he's a retard truly lol better to not respond at all

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2022, 12:55:21 pm »
All this started because Cole = dodger. Are you the new xs.day? Sucking Coles dick no matter what while having no league stats. Nice legacy crackhead

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2022, 01:34:30 pm »
All this started because Cole = dodger. Are you the new xs.day? Sucking Coles dick no matter what while having no league stats. Nice legacy crackhead

Didn't you bm day and then apologize and now bming day again? You're pathetic...

Didn't know you beat eric 20-0. Gg]eazy seems like you're a pussy. Play vs Gus more than likely both of you are at the same noob level. Maybe L-mx goon will beat you too out of the tournament...oh no wait you're not in tournaments. LOL

Play Tom then gogogo post reps for scw. Unless Tom dodges?

Eric knowing you you'll come up with excuses or saying at least you had the guts to play Tom...don't be all talk as always go play vs... GO. Pathetic human being.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2022, 01:35:51 pm »

I can play Gus 50-0 and get lvl S even K :D.

Nothing to brag out dodger...

Play with the real lvl people even if they hack, you probably do to and still lose :)

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2022, 02:22:17 pm »

Definitely not liked.*

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2022, 03:06:30 pm »

Play with the real lvl people even if they hack, you probably do to and still lose :)
I 3-0ed you for tournament and posted reps. I raped you 20-0 for scw with reps so I'm 23-0 on you nobody noob. Get raped by seba and momo less please. You're jealous of me AND. Eric for being A+ rank when you can't even pass D and you suck day and Coles cocks both. Pathetic loser

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2022, 03:16:28 pm »

you can't even 5-0 momo...

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2022, 10:33:14 pm »
ye not gona respond to them lol

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2022, 10:54:57 pm »

you can't even 5-0 momo...

Kinda pointless to respond to you Gunther. Proved my point. You're broke,  failure at life and sc, you have a gf that dumped you and cheated on you. Scw people already stated you're trash. Heck you even got banned from a tournament 1. 2. You disappear from tournaments...even goon owns you buddy. I've owned momo. I enjoy how all the information you know is from years seasons ago and what I want you to see.
Try better chewbacca. 100-0 on you.

Eric keep your mouth shut. Tell your asian gf to give you a time out.

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GallO5-3
2 SaDiStiC)MyTh4-1
3 GanGstEr]Ryu-3-0
4 Cosculluela2-0
5 Lectura3-3

2v2
RankPlayerRecord