+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by BeatZ- Today at 09:57:39 am
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Lucas May 04, 2024, 12:37:44 am
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26244
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 849
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 800
Total: 809

Author Topic: xs.day  (Read 15911 times)

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: xs.day
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2020, 04:47:20 pm »
Since were talking about failed investments. How did your korean-clan go? You actually payed them money lmfao... pathetic to say the least. Trust me when i say this. You are the definition of a fucking nerd. Do something better with your life than to dream of a korean clan :'(

carriers123

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2020, 04:55:24 pm »
Hahaha, since when did i ask ppl on SC for advice. Idiot, i have real people in my circle which i talk to. As i stated before maggot. Go for a run, fatfuck. If thats possible

Before you started investing you asked me to give you some small advice. But given the level of intelligence you've displayed in this thread so far, it does not surprise me you fail to remember anything beyond what you did yesterday.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2020, 05:05:25 pm »
Keep dreaming of your korean clan you nerd :'(

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2020, 10:34:43 pm »
You know what, I am annoyed now at this post. I am not the only asshole on here, whatever you guys perceive. There are people worse than me, and I ain’t going to apologize if someone just sits at their computer trying to change people. Sorry nightmare, but I don’t care. This thread has changed, it’s not anymore about me. And as it’s clearly shown, with the people talking shit on this thread, I’m not the only dick. So, why aren’t you calling out other people. Why the hell is it only me?

So to quote Vulture, stop being language police, nightmare. I was with Scan today, and I did not apologize, nor will I. You’re just on this website trying to cause problems that aren’t really there. People get over shit, and if you’re going to sit their trying to change people, that’s your own life, but I am not going to give a shit anymore.

Needless to say, this is over the internet and people put facades. Don’t be ignorant.

Y’all need to grow up and stop appeasing the best players.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 10:40:25 pm by hihihello »

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2020, 10:39:04 pm »
One thing I am not is a liar nor will I manipulate the truth. Nightmare, you don’t even play lol. You just watch reps and critique people, man. Don’t you have anything better to do?

You’re a fool, and I don’t care if I’m banned anymore lol. You’re ridiculous.

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2020, 11:07:41 pm »
One thing I am not is a liar nor will I manipulate the truth. Nightmare, you don’t even play lol. You just watch reps and critique people, man. Don’t you have anything better to do?

Dang man I was actually impressed by your humility for real. Not sure where this random change came from. Oh well I tried.
FYI I do play. I have bouts of activity where I bust out quite a few games. I mostly play pub 3v3s but I've played quite a few games this past week. I did not play for about 10 years though.

I'd like to reiterate - the reason I addressed you in particular was because of the racism, false attacks on another country and overall hatred.
I'm not here to attack people or correct bad language. I cuss too unfortunately. Vulture may be good at this game but he has a very poor personality too. Jumps on the bad wagon. Dano cannot be taken serious, which is unfortunate because he can be a good guy at times. Though I've largely considered him a clown for all the years I've known him. He's a pathological liar that never learned about himself.

I obviously am only in charge of my own decisions. But I sincerely hope you apologize to him. For the record I do not know scan. I've never even had a conversation with him, ever. So I'm definitely not backing him up or whatever because of his skill. I just believe in being the change I wish to see, and I would like to see you apologize for the racism, attack on another country and overall hatred exhibited towards him. Doesn't matter who provoked. Doesn't matter if he talks bs to you moving forward. It's all about where it originates from.

If you don't, I'm not going to lose any sleep. Truthfully it's not my problem. It only upsets me because of how serious of a problem this is. Of course I care about this, or I wouldn't have commented. I love this game and I will continue to periodically play it until the servers go offline. I would love to see a thriving peaceful happy community, than a rage driven bad mannered ignorant low life pretenders living a false reality.

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2020, 11:09:11 pm »

Also, if you ever wanted to game then I would be happy to play with / against you. Pending apology to scan. :)

scan1014

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2020, 04:51:52 am »
I was with Scan today, and I did not apologize, nor will I.

You were calm, so I let you ob. Letting you ob doesn't mean things are solved.

My principle or I should say Korean SC principle, as long as you are not acting immature/being an asshole, we play games each other/obs.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2020, 09:08:23 am »
Ban day please he is beyond hope trash mouth and player also ugly little runt

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2020, 09:09:37 am »
HAha... Gus, where have you been  8)

jAmZzZ

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2020, 10:05:15 am »
Ban day please he is beyond hope trash mouth and player also ugly little runt

😂😂😂😂 WTF. Day is a Starcraft Gamer sex symbol... Lmao

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2020, 10:16:47 am »
Projected activity rate upon banning day:500%

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2020, 09:49:40 pm »
Projected activity rate upon banning day:500%

Still wearing a mask while with your gf?

BeatZ-

• Supporter
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2020, 09:53:19 pm »
Alex is beautiful ❤️

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile