+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Lucas Today at 01:43:24 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Vulture Today at 01:40:03 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 29, 2024, 04:55:35 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26254
Total Topics: 2408
Most Online Today: 695
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 14
Guests: 612
Total: 626

Poll

Should sNipEr.ScopE Just Give Up?

Yes
9 (47.4%)
No
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: January 20, 2019, 10:23:06 pm

Author Topic: Hi, I'm AoW-LiQuId - Most of you hate me...and I'm cool with that  (Read 31055 times)

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm AoW-LiQuId - Most of you hate me...and I'm cool with that
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2018, 03:56:44 pm »
Sniper,

You may win the poll but your trash talk responses could use some serious work.

I really don't care what any of you think about me here, if I did, I wouldn't open myself up on a thread like this to have people come at me.

MrAKon,

You can be embarrassed for me, or have all the doubt in who I say I am,  it doesn't make anything I say any less true, nor does it remotely bother me. yes I'm far beyond the age of 14 and while I'm on here posting this, I'm getting paid most likely 5x what you make in an hour. Multiple people in the community know me in real life, feel free to speak to La.Revelations or NIN if you care that much to second guess what I say.

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2018, 04:23:45 pm »
"No" Represent!!!

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2018, 05:13:32 pm »
Sniper,

You've been defeated, move on from here, no need to get behind preMier- as his hype man.

preMier- ,

Although your name looked familiar, I didn't immediately remember you, unless you were someone who really stood out to me or someone I considered as close to me on here, chances are I've forgotten about most of our interactions. So, don't get your feelings hurt, I guess what we had just wasn't that special.

...I do recall you now that you mention "Quails".

Unfortunately, I stand behind my post, there isn't much validity to what you said as the vast majority of it was either incorrect, misinterpreted or just consisted of opinions.

I was looking forward to a more detailed response. I was quite enjoying myself given the intense boredom I am suffering.

I really don't care what any of you think about me here, if I did, I wouldn't open myself up on a thread like this to have people come at me.

If you don't care what people think of you, why are you here giving people a platform allowing them to tell you what they think of you? Why are you correcting people who incorrectly perceive you? Why are you defending yourself on multiple occasions?

MrAKon,

You can be embarrassed for me, or have all the doubt in who I say I am,  it doesn't make anything I say any less true, nor does it remotely bother me. yes I'm far beyond the age of 14 and while I'm on here posting this, I'm getting paid most likely 5x what you make in an hour. Multiple people in the community know me in real life, feel free to speak to La.Revelations or NIN if you care that much to second guess what I say.

Claiming something to be true without providing evidence of said claims makes claming your claims are true rather redundant. What does the amount of money you get paid have to do with anything? It is an irrelevant bit of superficial information that does not contribute in any way whatsoever other than to bolster your own ego. What I see when I read what you're saying is "I am cool, I am better, you can't phase me, I am smart, I am (insert)." It is a rather pathetic form of enforcing external validation of self-perceived valuable personality traits and or achievements that are superficial at best and not a trait of personality or identity in any way whatsoever. In short, you try to get respect by showing off. You're resorting to non-sensical superficial arguments because you've got no arguments with any depth or meaning.

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2018, 05:35:21 pm »
Ah, The good old days when i was 12 years old telling people on starcraft that i make more money then them and have a better life... Lol  Looks like Liquid didn't  grew up... this Kid is a joke.

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2018, 05:55:08 pm »
I also find it funny, For a guy like Liquid that is  on his computer every second of the day... He really sucks at starcraft i use to own him on US EAST all the time and I'm not even that good. He gets all mad and kicks me off the internet.  Lol why are you here Liquid are you lonely in the real world? I think so.

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2018, 06:00:00 pm »
Oh sorry, I forgot you're a nerd.. Are you lonely in the Matrix?

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2018, 06:05:59 pm »
Rabbit. This is some noob level trash talk

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2018, 06:13:12 pm »
Lol, no Rabbit, when I'm at work, I'm on my computer most the day, see that's what my job entails, sorry you don't have it like that.

My favorite part about this thread is that everyone comes here to chime in and come at me, tell me how I'm sad and don't matter, etc, etc. Yet you guys can't stop coming to the thread to read updates and reply, what are we at,  828 views? up 50 since I left work. Quite a popular guy for people to  hate on. I like it and plan to see how far we can push  it, so please, keep it coming.

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2018, 06:14:35 pm »
Even  preMier- recognized your sad excuse of trash talk.  We actually agree on something.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2018, 06:15:54 pm »
Even  preMier- recognized your sad excuse of trash talk.  We actually agree on something.

gotta give bad credit where it is deserved.

Btw, you ain't a bad person. Not a role model that's for sure. Most people are inconsistent in their expression of their authenticity. You can't hold it against them because that would be to critique your own inconsistency similarly. Gotta have a sense of equity about these things and be honest. Most one can suggest is to reflect on the self.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 06:19:29 pm by preMier- »

Kush_Ld[FuN]

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2018, 07:22:04 pm »
To be honest, although i enjoy watching sc drama, i think there should always be a time where we all come together as a community and instead of bash on each other, we can love each other. Your not human if you have absolutely no compassion for others even if its on the internet.

Liquid - Why not donate some of that Cha-ching for the next scw season prize pool? :D

Kush_Ld[FuN]

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2018, 07:22:34 pm »
Rabbitslayer is that pathetic loser chandler btw hahaha thought you cried and said you were quoting the site dumb kid. Pathetic nobody loser..

Perfect timing to contradict my post lol

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2018, 07:34:39 pm »
To be honest, although i enjoy watching sc drama, i think there should always be a time where we all come together as a community and instead of bash on each other, we can love each other. Your not human if you have absolutely no compassion for others even if its on the internet.

Liquid - Why not donate some of that Cha-ching for the next scw season prize pool? :D

Amen!

AoW-Liquid

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2018, 07:41:02 pm »
How about some crypto? Gladly toss some at the next season's winner.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2018, 09:19:47 pm »
How about some crypto? Gladly toss some at the next season's winner.

Make it rain! I am sure people would be open to that.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord